Skocz do zawartości

Need for Speed Rivals

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

Półtora miesiąca do premiery i dalej nie ma gameplaya z finalnej wersji gry.

Czepiam się, ale na trailerach gdzie widać urywki gameplayu wygląda to troszkę inaczej niż na obecnych gameplayach (główna różnica to lusterko wsteczne które widać na trailerach oraz jego brak na gameplayach).

Mam nadzieje że system otrzymywania obrażeń będzie naprawiony, bo obecny jaki teraz widzimy jest za przeproszeniem do dupy.

Na Eurogamer expo nie pokazali nic ciekawego, ponad 30minutowa prezentacja gadania o tym co już wiemy, jedyną nowością był nowy trailer : P

• 3 tygodnie później...

We spent the first part of our session playing the PC version of Rivals, which ran well, with a PlayStation 4 controller. Later, we switched to the PS4 version and were surprised to find a game that looked even more impressive than its PC counterpart, with better texture detail, improved lighting on cars and sharper graphics overall. The PS4 version did suffer from a higher incidence of issues such as parts of the world failing to load, but developer Ghost Games assured us they would have those problems ironed out in time for launch.

Mapa stworzona przez fanów bazująca się na gameplayach któe widzieliśmy. Niestety brakuje troche południowej części mapy bo nie widzieliśmy jeszcze żeby była odsłonięta.

Krajobrazy będą rodem z HP, co mi się bardzo podoba, według mnie jest to o wiele lepsze niż ściganie się po miastach pomiędzy budynkami.

Ludzie co narzekali na brak zakrętów w HP (choć pewnie większość z nich kończyla każdy zakręt na bandzie w serii hyper), teraz raczej nie będą mieć nic do gadania, drogi są bardzo kręte.

Warto też dodać że na mapie nie ma pokazanych żadnych skrótów/dróg pobocznych, a jest ich naprawdę SPORO.

50TJ9.png

http://www.gram.pl/news/2013/11/04/ps4-zyskalo-wlasnie-nowy-tytul-startowy.shtml

Chodzi o Need for Speed: Rivals. Pierwotnie w USA gra miała ukazać się 22. listopada i to zarówno na PS4 jak i Xbox One. Jak widać Sony musi mieć dobre układy z Ghost Games, bo - jak informuje oficjalny blog PlayStation - właśnie załatwili sobie przyspieszenie premiery (tylko na konsoli PlayStation), a tym samym zapewnili sobie kolejny startowy tytuł.

- Czekanie na gry nowej generacji staje się nie do wytrzymania! Nasz zespół Ghost Games pracował na granicy wytrzymałości, by zdążyć na premierę PlayStation 4. Jesteśmy podekscytowani mogąc poinformować, że Need for Speed: Rivals będzie tytułem startowym dla PS4 i w Ameryce Północnej gra zadebiutuje 15. listopada - poinformowała Jessica Damerst, community manager w Electronic Arts.

Jak widać producenci konsol wiedzą, że baza świetnych gier na premierowy dzień to ważny aspekt. I chyba sądzą, że każdy sposób na jej zapewnienie jest dobry. Obstawiam, że gracze woleliby poczekać na NFS tydzień dłużej, ale oprócz tego mieć do dyspozycji DriveClub dostarczony zgodnie z pierwotnymi założeniami, ale co ja tam wiem.

• 2 tygodnie później...

To czy chcesz grać offline czy online to zależy od Ciebie. Jak będziesz chciał off to prawdopodobnie będzie opcja do zamknięcia swojej sesji (inv only) i grać samemu.

Pozatym, o grze już wiem praktycznie wszystko, odkąd wielu ludzi gra w to już na PS4, to informacje idzie łatwo zdobyć, tylko nie wiem czy warto wklejać te kilka stron skoro pewnie nikt nie będzie tego czytał : P

Rzeczy najważniejsze które trzeba wiedzieć o rivals.

Cars
Need For Speed Rivals has a car list of 52 cars in total made up of 47 cars available to the player, 24 cops cars and 23 racer cars, and 5 traffic cars.

Each cop car has 3 different variants:
  • Patrol versions have Acceleration and Durability upgrades applied
  • Enforcer versions have Strength and Durability (higher level than Patrol) upgrades applied
  • Undercover versions have the Control upgrade applied.
Racers have the ability to upgrade their vehicle in contract to how each cop variant has a specific, unchangeable set already installed.
There are 5 different types of upgrades that can be purchased each consisting of 5 different level:
  • Top Speed - Increases your vehicle's top speed.
  • Acceleration - Increases your vehicle's acceleration.
  • Control - Improves your vehicle's ability to corner
  • Strength - Improves your vehicle's strength, or amont of damage delivered, when hitting other players
  • Durability - Increases the amount of damage that your vehicle can take.
You'll get the chance to visually personalize your currently selected vehicle by heading to Car Personalization and previewing or applying any of the following options:
Note that only Racer vehicles can be personalized with most options, with the exception of Licence Plates, which can be changed for both Cops and Racers.
  • Custom Paint -Use the color wheel to choose from a number of pre-set paint colors and set your paint-material to Gloss, Metallic, Satin or Matte.
  • Paint Rims - Pick a rim-color from a selection of pre-set colors.
  • Stripes - A large number of different stripes can be customized by color and put onto vehicles, with the exception of all Ferraris.
  • Decals - A large number of different decals can be customized by color and put onto vehicles, with the exception of all Ferraris.
  • Wraps and Liveries - You'll have at least 3 individual-race liveries and one full-body wrap, which includes pre-set rim color as well, that can be applied to each car.
    • Note that Stripes and Decals cannot be added to liveries and Custom Paint, Stripes, Decals, and Custom Rim color cannot be applied to Full body wraps.
  • License Plate - You'll be able to set your licence plate background from pre-made selections and change your license plate text.
If your vehicle gets dinged and damaged, you can drive through a Body Shop to fully repair your car, no matter how battered, bruised, and beat-up it may be.

All vehicles have 2 empty weapons slots that can be filled with weapons purchased from the Pursuit Tech screen in Racer hideouts and Cop command posts.
Weapons, and their respective upgrade levels, must be purchased per car. Each consists of 4 different levels.
  • Weapon availability, and their respective upgrade levels, is based on the level of vehicle you have currently selected.
Common Weapons:
  • Electrostatic Field
  • EMP
Cop-specific Weapons:
  • Roadblock
  • Helicopter
  • Shockwave (directed forward)
  • Spike Strip
Racer-specific Weapons:
  • Shockwave (produces a pulse that hits targets in proximity)
  • Stun Mine
  • Turbo
  • Jammer

World
Need For Speed Rivals is an open world game much like Need For Speed: Most Wanted, with events spread throughout the world that you can start by going to their physical location and pushing LB /L1, depending on platform and you can use the GPS feature in EasyDrive to route to events.

The world is divided into several themed sections as detailed below:
  • Rural/Coastal
    • Grapevine Drive
    • Lagoon Trail
    • Sunset Tunnel
    • Driftwood Heights
    • Last Stallion Ranch
    • Gullwing Drive
    • Laguna Rise
    • Kingfisher Road
  • Forest
    • Eastwood Rise
    • Interstate 03
    • Interstate 04
    • Troll Pass
    • West Ridge Drive
    • Pacific Woods
    • Riverside Drive
  • Desert
    • Sun Valley Run
    • Dead Tree Canyon
    • Fork Tongue Trail
    • Coyote Pass
    • Interstate 01
    • Interstate 02
  • Mountain
    • Grand Peak Drive
    • Base Point Drive

Visuals/graphics

This game freaking shines on ps4, i brought my friend over and this is one of those graphics people and he was super impressed and his jaws where dropping as he was playing..c'mon you can feel the weather getting heavier and crazier as you play , like you know a storm its coming and once it hits its super dynamic , rain everywhere ,lighting and crazy winds,leaves flying all the place palm trees swaying like a hurricane its coming it gets dark and gritty.You can even see the water drip on the glass in your car, that water haze after it rains you can see it dynamically drip down..at times i had to stop playing for a moment because the lighting effects are crazy in your face woot too much eye candy.(caught a moment there).

Handling

if you play hot pursuit,its pretty much what hot pursuit handling was trying to be this is more tuned and balanced and fits this game perfectly, because cops are aggressive here and sometimes you have to 180 quick to avoid them, the cars feel heavier but its a good thing because like i said the action can escalate quick specially once you start hitting those high heat levels ,you start getting cops and racers after you for points,ai can be aggressive too trying to push you off the edge and taking shortcuts stuff like that...then there is all drive.

All drive

Ok soo far the network has being crashing a lot so i haven't had a successful session with all drive but based in what experienced all drive starts automatically once you cross path with another player on the nfs network automatically your into all drive with them (6 players max)..but they have their own things so honestly at time there's people all driving with you and they are on a race or a pursuit and all that madness just comes to you its very unpredictable and crazy but awesome!

ja juz gram i jezeli komus sie podobal hp od criterion to ta czesc na prwno przypadnie mu do gustu. Osobiscie uwazam hp za najlepsza czesc nfs na tej generacji i jest w top 3 moich ulubionych arcade'owek

model jazdy bardzo podobny, po ok 2h grania moge powiedziec ze wrecz identyczny za co duzy plus. Mapa wydaje sue duza i zroznicowana. Co mnie mocno zdziwilo to to ze wiekszosc pkitkow itp jest zniszczalnych wiec nie spodziewalem sie momentu w ktorym wpadkem do jeziora : ) grafika ladna ale gra ma spore problemy z aliasingiem i wydaje mi sie ze z 2x animacja troche chrupnela. generalnie poziom hp.

No i widac ze rozgrywka jest mocno nastawiona na online, do tego stopnia ze wlasciwie nie ma czegos takiego jak pauza nwet jak sie nie jest podpietym do sieci- to akurat jest wkurzajace

to takie pierwsze wrazenia, jest lepiej niz sie spidziewalem

Na wstępie powiem że gra jest strasznie zbugowana i na pewno nie jest to stałe 30fps. Grałem w wiele racerów które chodzą w 30fps, ale to wygląda jakby było na max 25fps (jak sie nic nie dzieje na drodzę).

Jak chcecie zobaczyć prawdziwe dropy FPSów to odpalcie sobie event hot pursuit i wezwijcie blokady na lvl4 i helikopter na lvl4, gra będzie chodzić w zwolnionym tempie. : )

Wygląda to tak jakby grafiikę z PS4 wcisnęli do PS3, a PS3 poprostu nie może tego wytrzymać, lol.

Dla mnie to jest nie porozumienie, bo takie spadki fps robią tę grę nie grywalną.

Pełną relację ogólnie z gry, gameplayu itd. (z pominięciem klatkowania) napiszę w nocy.