Skocz do zawartości

Halo 5: Guardians

MaZZeo

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

Czytac potrafia, ale pytanie brzmi czy potrafia z nich wyciagnac odpowiednie wnioski.

Na chwile obecna staraja sie ukrasc publike CODowi i BFowi co jest po prostu beznadziejnie glupie i powoduje maksymalny odplyw graczy. Nie uda im sie zagarnac tej dzieciarni i musza sie z tym pogodzic.

Tak wiec mam nadzieje, ze wnioski jakie wyciagneli to zrobienie swietnego arena shootera i powrot do sprawdzonej formuly, ktora dodatkowo zyska w 60 klatakch. Tylko tyle i az tyle.

Edytowane przez Ins

Mocno liczę, że ten tytuł udowodni mi, na co stać Xboxa One. Czekam z niecierpliwością na targi E3 i może jakieś pierwsze info ;)

Myślę, że dopiero kolejne Halo to zrobi, ta gra da Ci tylko przedsmak. 

Gość DonSterydo

Jeżeli chodzi o samą oprawę graficzną to już Ryse pokazało na co stać Xone.

A jeżeli chodzi o nowe Halo to każdy kto grał w Halo 4 wie, że pod względem oprawy będzie to najwyższa półka.

Ciekaw jestem jak War Sphinx będzie się prezentować w samej grze, Frankie raczej je miał na myśli gdy pisał o skali, a nie same Scarraby.

Edytowane przez DonSterydo
  • 3 tygodnie później...

No więc... wygląda na to że Halo 5 nie będzie w tym roku. Ale

A bunch. I'm gonna take it a little easy because I'm sure someone is, or will be pounding their fist into a mahogany desk overlooking the Redmond campus.

What has me excited right now is the revisiting of Halo. So later this year we're gonna get Halo 2 Anniversary edition WITH ALL SORTS OF SHIT. On Xbox One. November 11th!

Halo 2 Anniversary Edition
-
Halo 5 beta access
Halo real time show... think Forward Unto Dawn (not the Spielberg stuff)
Someone told me there was going to be an alternative fucking ending. <-- I have zero info as to whether this is legitimate or not

Saber and Certain Affinity have been contracted again.

That is the plan.

Let me reiterate some of the Halo stuff, as there is some confusion and I didn't lay all the cards down.

Two versions of H2A.

Collectors Edition with the Beta access, the Halo series (not the Blomkamp one)

War Collection with the above, as well as ports of Halo 3 & 4 for XB1.

• Plusik 1

Kolejne potwierdzenie Frankiego o 60fpsach z Halogafa

Although this is not a confirmation that the sequel to H4 on Xbox One will or won't have 3D, this is a correct assertion. We are spending that "bandwidth" on 60fps and other, more useful and widely used IQ stuff.

CZEKAM, JESZCZE TYLKO 2 LATA

Voice of Master Chief says Halo 5 is out 2015

Backing up reports from earlier this year, Steve Downes, the voice of Master Chief, has said Halo 5 won't launch until 2015. For this year, we can expect Halo 2 Anniversary Edition.

GameZone interviewed Downes and said the following: "I think you may be ahead of yourself on Halo 5. I wouldn't expect anything until 2015. What you can look forward to this year is an anniversary edition of Halo 2."

Downes' comments reinforce the claims of a NeoGAF poster who appeared to leak Microsoft's Xbox One-related plans earlier this month.

The poster said Halo 2 Anniversary Edition would launch in two forms: a Collector's Edition with Halo 5 beta access and a War Collection, which includes all of the above as well as Xbox One ports of Halo 3 and Halo 4.

Last week Microsoft Studios chief Phil Spencer fuelled rumours of a Halo 2 Anniversary game in a tweet.

"Never get tired of questions on what's coming," he said. "Just can't always answer as we need news at events. Halo 2 is a good game..."

Microsoft issued Eurogamer a statement that reiterated the company's promise to publish a Halo game on Xbox One this year. The question is, is it Halo 2 Anniversary, or a fully-fledged Halo sequel?

"Other than confirming that your Halo journey on Xbox One begins in 2014, we have made no announcements related to specific titles," a Microsoft spokesperson said.

This November marks the 10 year anniversary of Halo 2.

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2014-02-14-voice-of-master-chief-says-halo-5-is-out-2015

• 1 miesiąc temu...

http://mp1st.com/2014/03/15/343-industries-ramps-production-halo-xbox-one-opens-11-new-positions/

343 Indsutries is prepping for their big Halo announcement at this year’s E3 convention by ramping up production and opening up numerous job positions within their studio.

Within the last 9 days alone, 11 openings have popped up on Microsoft’s Careers page for Halo, including a Sound Designer, four Software Development Engineers plus a Senior one and one in Test, a Graphics Engineer, a Multiplayer Level Designer, a Senior Concept Artist, and an Environment Artist.

Unfortunately, the descriptions don’t lead us to any clues, nor do they reveal any new information. But it’s clear that 343 is getting the Halo ball rolling so that the studio has something amazing to show fans at this year’s E3.

Recent rumors suggest 343′s next game will indeed be a Halo 2 Anniversary remake on the Xbox One, but we’re more than certain we’ll be hearing something about “Halo 5″ this summer.

• Plusik 2
  • Minusik 1
  • 3 tygodnie później...
  • 2 tygodnie później...

Halo 5 jeszcze w tym roku :D

Microsoft potwierdziło, że rozpocznie sprzedaż Xbox One w Japonii od 4 września 2014 r. Firma obwieściła, że w dniu premiery Japończycy będą mogli zakupić m.in. Forza Motorsport 5, Kinect Sports Rivals, Sunset Overdrive, Halo 5, Dead Rising 3 oraz Ryse: Son of Rome. Kto czekał na przybliżoną datę premiery Halo 5 może już zatem spać spokojnie - w nową strzelaninę FPP powinniśmy zagrać w Europie najpóźniej na początku września (chyba, że zaliczymy jakieś duże opóźnienie w stosunku do rynku japońskiego).
Edytowane przez chris85
  • 4 tygodnie później...
Gość DonSterydo

Wbrew pozorom te informacje są dosyć ważne - sama okładka i nazwa sugerują, że nie będziemy cały czas grać tylko MC. Powstaje pytanie, kim jest drugi protagonista - na 100% Spartanin nowej generacji, ale zbroja jest (chyba) męska, więc to nie Palmer.

halo-5-guardians-concept-art-ca11b3e478c

i7veL9wbPUU85.gif

Gość DonSterydo

Chociaż jak się tak dłużej przyglądam i patrzę na Spartanina z gifa, to coraz bardziej jestem przekonany, że to jednak kobieta.

halo-5-guardians-logo-aa7664a864aa46a6b8

Gość
Ten temat został zamknięty. Brak możliwości dodania odpowiedzi.
  • Ostatnio przeglądający   0 użytkowników

• Brak zarejestrowanych użytkowników przeglądających tę stronę.
  • Dodaj nową pozycję...