Skocz do zawartości

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

Powstaje nowy Hitman na nextgeny i PC :) Oto co na razie wiemy info jest z otwartego listu do fanów hitmana

AirportRender_Absolute_Final.jpg

Dear Hitman fans,

We wanted to share this open letter with all of you out there eagerly awaiting more news about what’s happening next in the franchise.

At Io-Interactive right now, we are building the next AAA Hitman game for PC and next-gen consoles. It has our total focus and we wanted to take a moment to tell you a few things about it.

In the next game you will experience a globetrotting Agent 47 at the prime of his career – the apex predator stalking his prey across the world, with the support of his long-term handler Diana Burnwood and the whole of the ICA.

The game concentrates on the core Hitman fantasy of using a wide range of tools to take out a diverse group of targets across expansive, exotic locations around the world. We are building this game on the backbone of the Glacier 2 engine, using the best parts and what we have learnt through Hitman: Absolution and drawing inspiration from past titles like Contracts and Blood Money to fulfil the core Hitman fantasy. That means we’re packing in an extreme level of detail on the largest levels we have ever built for a Hitman game. We’ve adopted an open, non-linear level design approach to the game, ensuring the game will play out across huge, checkpoint-free, sandbox levels. Our aim is to create living, breathing and believable levels which will allow gamers to play around with the AI to create those unique moments every fan of the Hitman franchise loves.

Contracts Mode is back – you will be able to create and build challenges by experimenting with the large levels and possibilities within them. And of course, you can share them with the world and challenge your friends or foes to complete your hits. Your rules, your Contracts.

You will also be glad to hear that we have removed 47’s magic pockets. We believe that’s all we need to say about that subject.

As we get further into 2014, we will reveal more and get into much closer contact with all of you. There are so many things we have planned and we are extremely excited for the future of Hitman.

Thank you all for your dedication. We will share much, much more in the coming months.

Mnie bardzo cieszy użycie tego samego silnika co w poprzedniej części, zero kombinowania tylko wykorzystanie potencjału silnika który się już posiada. Dzięki temu będzie mniej problemów i bugów. A skupienie się tylko na nextgenach i PC wróży nam świetny tytuł, bo będą mieli więcej czasu na dopracowanie a nie rozdrabniać się na 5 platform.

Jaram się jak kościół w Norwegii. Uwielbiam stare hitmany, uwielbiam absolution, z którym spędziłem 50h w samym singlu. W którą stronę by nie poszli z nową odsłoną - będą zadowolony. Dla mnie to jest win-win :D A z tego co widać, to wracają trochę do korzeni, świetnie. W dodatku ten sam silnik - jeszcze lepiej. W absolution uwielbiam po prostu klimaty poszczególnych misji. Naprawdę świetne i różnorodne, w każdej partii zupełnie inny feeling. Misje w południowej dakocie <3 Poprawią trochę system przebieranek i wykrywania przez przeciwników, dadzą większe i bardziej otware levele (co obiecują) i bedzie dla mnie goty.

• Plusik 1

Trzy pytanie na które odpowiedzieli twórcy

1. When is the game released?
- One of the most obvious questions but also one of the most important. The bad news is that we don’t have a specific date locked down just yet. The good news is that as soon as it is locked, we’ll let you know.

2. What is the name of the game?
- We don’t have an answer to this just yet, but we’re pretty close to finalising it.

3. Will the game be out on Wii U / PS3 / Xbox 360?
- Right now, our focus is only on PC and new generation consoles. We’ll let you know if anything changes.

• 2 miesiące temu...

"Hitman powraca do korzeni"

Spółka Square Enix chce, by pracujący dla niej deweloperzy zwrócili się w stronę fanów. Firma ma ponoć porzucić wygórowane ambicje wobec własnych tytułów i zrezygnować z poszukiwania dla nich jak najszerzej grupy odbiorców. Efektem tych zmian będzie, między innymi, nowa odsłona serii Hitman, która powinna powrócić do korzeni cyklu.

http://www.gry-online.pl/S013.asp?ID=84259

Oczywiście podchodziłbym z dystansem do takich obietnic, ale doskonale pamiętam, że Absolution był kolejnym tytułem reklamowanym hasłem "robimy grę ZARÓWNO dla hardcorowców i casuali", a tutaj słychać wyraźne "casuale wypad", fajnie. Może na E3 będzie jakiś pokaz za zamkniętymi drzwiami, bo na pokazanie światu gry nie ma co liczyć (najwyżej jakiś  zwiastun).

EDYTA NOWE INFO POD KONIEC MAJA

There'll be a blog post going up before the end of this month with new info. See you then!

Edytowane przez Kre3k
  • 1 rok później...

No właśnie konstrukcja tej gry to jakaś zagadka, premiera już w grudniu, ale co dostanę na premierę, parę misji? IOI piszę, że będzie systematycznie dodawać nowe misje po jakimś czasie, ale to się będzie łączyć w jakąś jedną fabularną opowieść?

Nie wiem skąd ten pomysł z epizodami, ale ok, poczekam do konferencji Square Enix.

BTW trailer im się wybitnie udał, mam nadzieję, że track lecący w tle to prosto z rąk Jespera Kyda.

Edytowane przez Kre3k

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kA_Mx3-ZMGE#t=185

Zapowiada się smakowicie. Wersja na poprzednią generację niezwykle przypadał mi do gustu. Warta ogrania pozycja. Wersja na blachę dawała przedsmak nowej generacji, ale i na konsolach bez problemu się obroniła.
Bawiłem się na tyle dobrze, że nowy cichy zabójca ląduje z miejsca na liście zakupów.

Wczoraj były krótkie filmiki z samej gry, jak dla mnie ok bo nie to jest najważniejsze. Najdziwniejsze jest to że gra wyjdzie najpierw w wersji cyfrowej a w przyszłym roku dopiero na nośnikach. Do tego ze wczorajszego wywiadu zrozumiałem że misie i cała gra będzie ewoluowała i będzie wzbogacana o nowe zadania. Mam nadzieję że to nie oznacza że firma przyjęła model finansowy bungie i ich Destiny 

Najdziwniejsze jest to że gra wyjdzie najpierw w wersji cyfrowej a w przyszłym roku dopiero na nośnikach. 

Jakieś źródło? Bo ja już w końcu nie wiem jak to ma być, jedni mówią, że płyty w grudniu, a właśnie jedni, że tylko cyfrówka. No i czy będzie normalna kampania czy tylko zlecenia dodawane przez developera?

Suteq

"It is fully complete at launch but it is not finished," studio head Hannes Seifert told VideoGamer.com at E3 earlier today. "What we do is we start the journey on December 8 and what we put out there is going to be a big game. But over the course of 2016 we'll add more locations, more missions and we'll have things like targets that only appear for, say, 2 days. That's something you can only do in the live world."

The game falls outside of traditional release models, launching as a full-priced $60 release but with additional content concluding the story rolling out in the months following launch. Once that content has been released, the game will be available to purchase on disc.

We're not an Early Access game because Early Access games are unfinished by definition - you're part of the development," Seifert says. "Everything we ship on December 8 will be completely finished, it will be a very polished experience. It's also going to be a very big game. There are other products that sell a game for $60 and then try to sell you a Season Pass for another $40 on top, so you spend $100 or $120 for all the stuff that happens later on. We said no, we don't want to do that.

"We think it's wrong to approach players like that because players want to be part of that experience but they don't necessarily want to be ripped off. What we're going to sell is all of that but it's for a one-price package."

This is a full-fledged Hitman," Seifert promises. "Actually it's a bigger Hitman game than ever before, it will be more than Absolution. Our biggest levels are way bigger than anything we had in Blood Money. The AI entities, we have about 300 of them when we used to have 40 or 50 in the previous games. So it's a very big game [that] we will keep updating. It's $60, no dollar more, no DLC or microtransactions or stuff like that. You will buy it and you will have entertainment for a few months on top."

http://www.videogamer.com/ps4/hitman..._for_free.html

Czyli gra kosztuje 60 dolców, 8 grudnia możesz kupić tylko wersję cyfrową, pudełkowa wyjdzie dopiero jak ukaże się cała gra. Wszystkie przyszłe misje, kontrakty, dlce będą za darmo.

Edytowane przez Kre3k