Skocz do zawartości

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

Dużo bardzo fajnego infa:

Combat is still fast and bloody, the focus has just shifted slightly 

This is not Dark Souls: Odin Edition. Kratos can still slice, dice, hack and wreck with the best of them. His personal reach might no longer match that of his old Blades of Chaos days (though there’s good reason for his switch to an axe), but in the demo I saw today he was clearly as fast, ferocious, fearsome and flowing as he was back in Greece. His attacks have more direct, heavy impact nowadays, but his crowd-control efficiency remains supreme. Fear not. When you want to spill blood, it will be spilled. And when you need to deal with threats from further afield, hey, you’ve got a son with a bow.

There’s a definite Zelda element, philosophically at least 

He describes the new God of War as being in the spirit of a classic, fantasy adventure game. Specifically, he describes the joy of spotting a crack in a wall, dropping a bomb to blow it open, and discovering the magic of a brand new area, hidden in plain sight the whole time. 

That’s how God of War is approaching exploration. It certainly isn’t an open-world game by any means, but it does contain many hidden sights off the beaten track. Find the means to discover them, and you’ll be treated to all kinds of new delights, none of them vital to your journey, but all of them enriching it in some way, be that by additional narrative context, or simply revealing a cool new part of the world.

Kratos’ origins will not be forgotten 

Referencing this, Barlog tells me that in God of War’s narrative, all mythology exists simultaneously, distinct from, but respectful of, all the rest. Don’t expect the original God of War trilogy to be entirely forgotten. There will certainly be a character or two in the new game who knows of Kratos’ origins.

QTEs are over. Control is now yours 

Barlog admits, as QTEs are discussed, that he was tired of God of War’s trademark, cinematic combat trick by the end of the second game. Thus, they’re not coming in anything like the same capacity, in the new one. That’s not to say that there won’t be huge, stand-out takedown moments. It’s just that from now on, they’ll be under the player’s control, triggered by the same actions and agency as everything else in the game. There’s a grab button. There’s a ‘hit with axe’ button. Players know how to use such things, so Barlog is going to trust them to know how to combine them at the right time for the right, destructive purpose. Much as God of War’s exploration won’t hint or dictate with collectible checklists or leading waypoints, its violence is going to let the player carve their own path.
Edytowane przez Figaro
  • Plusik 4
Gość Orzeszek

ale co wy jakies tęgie rozkminy uskuteczniacie jak pod trailerem jest napisane jak dzieciak się nazywa? :pawel: chyba nie spodziewacie się jakiegoś drugiego dna fabularnego w god of warze? wygooglujcie sobie kim jest gówniak i po tajemnicy xd

Edytowane przez Orzeszek

Kolejny ciekawy wywiad z Corym - tym razem Glixel:

http://www.glixel.com/interviews/it-has-to-be-personal-says-god-of-war-creative-director-cory-barlog-w488948

W wywiadzie wspomina, że to zdecydowanie największy GoW jaki powstał, powraca na chwilę do czasów pracy nad Mad Maxem: Fury Road oraz zdradza, że od czasów GoW3 minęło kilka stuleci. Zresztą jest wiecej ciekawych wątków jak to, że musiał przekonywać wszystkich, że postać syna musi być obecna, bo inaczej:

There was a time at the beginning of this project where it looked like it was going to be so big and so difficult that we were encouraged to really consider scoping this thing down. It was suggested that maybe the son was something that we shouldn't do – and to me he's really the core of the game. But I did the due diligence and looked at what I would do if I didn't have the son in there. Literally the only thing I could think of was the most expensive art house game of all time. Y'know, All is Lost. It would be just Kratos, he never says anything, all the other characters speak in a different language and they very rarely speak. It would be 20 hours where nobody talks. It would have either sucked or have been really amazing.
  • 5 tygodni później...
  • 1 miesiąc później...

Sony Santa Monica’s God of War will come out early next year, and we still have quite a few months to wait, but today Sony Interactive Entertainment Vice President of Marketing Asad Qizilbash was at the GameStop Expo in Las Vegas to talk about the game.

According to Qizilbash Sony Santa Monica has a “phenomenal” team working on God of War, and that gives them confidence. Early footage shows that they’re in “The right place” and he feels that people are going to be blown away.

We also hear that differently from the previous games of the series, what the development team really wants people to feel is caring for Kratos in the quieter moments.

Combat has changed as well: it’s no more one versus many, but more focused on one versus one or versus two. It’s more personal, strategic and visceral. It’s also going to be “the most brutal God of War ever.”

Interestingly, Kratos’ Leviathan Axe has been forged by the same dwarfs that made Thor’s hammer (Sindri and Brokkr), and Qizilbash confirmed that it can be upgraded.

Bardziej brutalne niż trójka? Myślałem, że teraz Kratos trochę zluzuje. Gameplay i trailer wskazywał na trochę spokojniejszą dynamikę. Ale widocznie z czasem znowu będzie miał powód, aby być na pełnym wkur.wie  :[