Skocz do zawartości

3DS Scena, Underground. Piraty i BM = Warn

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

Mam n3ds xl, bede chciał cos ze snesa to kupie, a jak czegos nie ma na shopie to mam psp. Jedyne na czym mi zalezy to wlasnie ogrywanie gier z usa, które w pudełku wyszły tylko tam. Cyfry nie uznaje. Ogladalem jakis tutorial to trzeba skanowac jakies kody, odpalic okaryne, wgrac save, chyba mi sie nie chce.

Edytowane przez Shen

Niestety jak widze jrpg to musze miec, szczegolnie ze te na 3ds maja małe nakłady ;/

Shin Megami Tensei IV: Apocalypse niedługo wychodzi i właśnie rozkminiam czy przerobić klasycznego 3ds'a czy ściągać konsole. Tylko chyba jestem za leniwy żeby się (pipi)ać z tymi przeróbkami.

• 2 tygodnie później...

A jeżeli chodzi o scenę homebrew, to są programy na konwersję romów SNESowych, do plików dla 3DSa - nawet można edytować te obrazy/ikony, w menu konsolki. Skoro scena sobie radzi, to czemu Nintendo nie wprowadzi tego oficjalnie?

Co do GBA, wrzucam w spoiler, może komuś z CFW się przyda:

Someone asked me some tutorials in a private message and though there might be some on the web, I decided to write mines to help, and I'll share them here.

Note : GBA VC games doesn't run on Gateway, you need to either use a CFW or RxTools (if your sysnand is linked, you just need to install them on emunand and run them from there. If not, install them and run them from sysnand. Also note that once you quit a GBA VC game, the 3DS auto-reboot to sysnand. It's a normal behavior which also happen which GBA Ambassador games).

So, how to convert a GBA rom to a 3DS GBA VC easily :

1) First, download this pack of tools that contains everything you need : https://mega.nz/#!NpYWXYwS!-8w0cYRKw...fgync-rZN_4BkY and extract it in a folder.

2) Download a GBA Rom. In my example, I'll use "Metroid - Zero Mission (Europe) (En,Fr,De,Es,It).gba". If you are wondering why I tend to prefer to use European game instead of USA one, just be aware that unlike the NES/Snes era, Handheld systems have always runned at the same speed, even the old GameBoy games so it's pretty useless in my opinion to only use USA games when you can do one with more languages included. Now that the rom is downloaded, extract it in the same folder you extracted the tools.

3) Run the GBA rom in an emulator (VisualBoyAdvance for example) and take a screenshot of the title screen (or choose an image if you want to something else for the banner).

4) Run "GBA_VC_Banner_and_Icon_Generator 1.0.1.jar" (you need Java as it's a Java program) which will able to you create banners quickly/easily :
* Click on "Load Image" and choose the image you want to use as the banner (either a screenshot or another image)

* You will see two blank lines at the right of the image, enter the name that will be displayed under the gift once the game will be installed.

* Click on "Create and Save Images". It'll create a folder with the same name as your rom. Go check if everything looks ok for you. If you want to modify
the name displayed and recreate the image, you should know that you need to close the program, delete the directory just created, reopen the program and restart. The program have a known bug and you can click on "Create and Save Images" twice (feel free to try to see which problem it'll create in the banners created).

* Once the banners are ok for you, close the program

5) Run "3ds_gbaftrgen.exe". Do no change any options, just click on "Load from Rom", and choose the rom (in my example : "Metroid - Zero Mission (Europe) 
(En,Fr,De,Es,It).gba", it'll auto-fill all parameters. Click "Ok" when it'll display the save type, then click on "Create" to create a footer for the rom
(Metroid - Zero Mission (Europe) (En,Fr,De,Es,It).ftr in my example), then close the program.

6) Run "3ds_simple_gba_conv.exe". This last program is pretty easy to use, just fill it accordingly to the box names :

* Main :

+ Title ID : Unique ID of your rom. Two cias with the same IDs won't be able to be installed on the same 3DS. I personally use the A letter followed by three numbers (A000, A001, etc...). If you plan to share your injected roms, might be better to use another one than mine. For example, BXXX or CXXX or DXXX, etc... 

Note that I also use 0000-3000 for other VC systems roms, so if you want to be safe, use something I'm pretty sure I'll never use, like BXXX, CXXX, DXXX, etc... but it's up to you wink.png Note that you can only use A to F letters (as the ID should be in hexadecimal, G-Z doesn't exist in hexadecimal).

+ GBA ROM : choose the original GBA rom (in my example : "Metroid - Zero Mission (Europe) (En,Fr,De,Es,It).gba")

+ GBA Footer : choose the footer created in the step five (in my example : "Metroid - Zero Mission (Europe) (En,Fr,De,Es,It).ftr").

* Appearence :

+ Icon (48x48) : the icon.png file created in the step four.

+ Banner Image 1 (128x128) : the banner1.png file created in the step four.

+ Banner Image 2 (256x64, Grayscale) : the banner2.png file created in the step four.

* Caption :

+ Short name : the name of your game (in my example, I used : "Metroid Zero Mission")

+ Long name (optionnal) : the name of your game (in my example, I used : "Metroid Zero Mission (Europe/Multi)")

+ Maker (optional) : your nickname or whatever else (in my example, I used : "Davhuit") 

7) Once you have filled every box, just click on "Begin" (Caption Tab) and it'll ask you to choose a name for your cia file and then create it (GBA VC games are directly created as .cia files so it's far easier/quicker than other systems, where the files created are .3ds one that you have to manually convert to .cia 
files).

Here's the template name I used to share my GBA VC games : Name.of.the.Game.GBA.VC.REGION.CTR-N-SERIAL.IDXXXX-3DS.cia.

In this example, it would be : Metroid.Zero.Mission.GBA.VC.EUROPE-MULTI.CTR-N-BMXP.ID0A007-3DS.cia

Feel free to follow it or not, but it's important to, at least, include the ID number you used, the rest isn't really important and for GBA games, for example, you can only find the serial code it with a cia installer (it'll be displayed once installed in your 3DS), though it seems to respect the official serials so you might also be able to find them on Gamefaqs, for example.

Note : If the saves of your game doesn't work (often happen with eeprom ones, but not all, some eeproms ones works fine), you need to patch the .gba file before creating the footer (so before the step five), here's how to do :

- Run the "gbata.exe" program. Click on "...", to the right of the filename box to load your .gba file.

- Click on the "SRAM Patcher" tab.

- Click on Patch (note that you can only patch eeprom files, if you try to patch a(pipi) one, the "Patch" button will be greyed) and it'll output a new gba file 
with the prefix "output-name+of+your+gba+rom.gba").

- Now you can do the step five like before, except one difference. Once you have loaded your rom and once the settings got auto-filled, you have to manually change those settings :
+ Save Type : choose the first one, "SRAM, FRAM (128 Kbit)
+ Save Chip Manufacturer : choose the first one, "0XC0 (SRAM <V112, FRAM, FLASH V131).

- Then, just save the footer file (.ftr one) and keep following the tutorial like before (steps 6+).

Last note : To test your save, well, it's seems pretty easy. Just run the game, try to save in-game. Then, close the game, and once the 3DS is reboot, try to run it again and check if your save is still present. For RPGs or some either games, often, creating a save by entering a name is enough to save, not really need to go to a save point. If you want to know how the save works for a game, just check on an emulator. For example, in a RPG, choose the save slot, enter a name, then reboot the emulator and you'll know if this step is enough to create a save smile.png

A jeżeli chodzi o scenę homebrew, to są programy na konwersję romów SNESowych, do plików dla 3DSa - nawet można edytować te obrazy/ikony, w menu konsolki. Skoro scena sobie radzi, to czemu Nintendo nie wprowadzi tego oficjalnie?

Co do GBA, wrzucam w spoiler, może komuś z CFW się przyda:

Someone asked me some tutorials in a private message and though there might be some on the web, I decided to write mines to help, and I'll share them here.

Note : GBA VC games doesn't run on Gateway, you need to either use a CFW or RxTools (if your sysnand is linked, you just need to install them on emunand and run them from there. If not, install them and run them from sysnand. Also note that once you quit a GBA VC game, the 3DS auto-reboot to sysnand. It's a normal behavior which also happen which GBA Ambassador games).

So, how to convert a GBA rom to a 3DS GBA VC easily :

1) First, download this pack of tools that contains everything you need : https://mega.nz/#!NpYWXYwS!-8w0cYRKw...fgync-rZN_4BkY and extract it in a folder.

2) Download a GBA Rom. In my example, I'll use "Metroid - Zero Mission (Europe) (En,Fr,De,Es,It).gba". If you are wondering why I tend to prefer to use European game instead of USA one, just be aware that unlike the NES/Snes era, Handheld systems have always runned at the same speed, even the old GameBoy games so it's pretty useless in my opinion to only use USA games when you can do one with more languages included. Now that the rom is downloaded, extract it in the same folder you extracted the tools.

3) Run the GBA rom in an emulator (VisualBoyAdvance for example) and take a screenshot of the title screen (or choose an image if you want to something else for the banner).

4) Run "GBA_VC_Banner_and_Icon_Generator 1.0.1.jar" (you need Java as it's a Java program) which will able to you create banners quickly/easily :

* Click on "Load Image" and choose the image you want to use as the banner (either a screenshot or another image)

* You will see two blank lines at the right of the image, enter the name that will be displayed under the gift once the game will be installed.

* Click on "Create and Save Images". It'll create a folder with the same name as your rom. Go check if everything looks ok for you. If you want to modify

the name displayed and recreate the image, you should know that you need to close the program, delete the directory just created, reopen the program and restart. The program have a known bug and you can click on "Create and Save Images" twice (feel free to try to see which problem it'll create in the banners created).

* Once the banners are ok for you, close the program

5) Run "3ds_gbaftrgen.exe". Do no change any options, just click on "Load from Rom", and choose the rom (in my example : "Metroid - Zero Mission (Europe) 

(En,Fr,De,Es,It).gba", it'll auto-fill all parameters. Click "Ok" when it'll display the save type, then click on "Create" to create a footer for the rom

(Metroid - Zero Mission (Europe) (En,Fr,De,Es,It).ftr in my example), then close the program.

6) Run "3ds_simple_gba_conv.exe". This last program is pretty easy to use, just fill it accordingly to the box names :

* Main :

+ Title ID : Unique ID of your rom. Two cias with the same IDs won't be able to be installed on the same 3DS. I personally use the A letter followed by three numbers (A000, A001, etc...). If you plan to share your injected roms, might be better to use another one than mine. For example, BXXX or CXXX or DXXX, etc... 

Note that I also use 0000-3000 for other VC systems roms, so if you want to be safe, use something I'm pretty sure I'll never use, like BXXX, CXXX, DXXX, etc... but it's up to you wink.png Note that you can only use A to F letters (as the ID should be in hexadecimal, G-Z doesn't exist in hexadecimal).

+ GBA ROM : choose the original GBA rom (in my example : "Metroid - Zero Mission (Europe) (En,Fr,De,Es,It).gba")

+ GBA Footer : choose the footer created in the step five (in my example : "Metroid - Zero Mission (Europe) (En,Fr,De,Es,It).ftr").

* Appearence :

+ Icon (48x48) : the icon.png file created in the step four.

+ Banner Image 1 (128x128) : the banner1.png file created in the step four.

+ Banner Image 2 (256x64, Grayscale) : the banner2.png file created in the step four.

* Caption :

+ Short name : the name of your game (in my example, I used : "Metroid Zero Mission")

+ Long name (optionnal) : the name of your game (in my example, I used : "Metroid Zero Mission (Europe/Multi)")

+ Maker (optional) : your nickname or whatever else (in my example, I used : "Davhuit") 

7) Once you have filled every box, just click on "Begin" (Caption Tab) and it'll ask you to choose a name for your cia file and then create it (GBA VC games are directly created as .cia files so it's far easier/quicker than other systems, where the files created are .3ds one that you have to manually convert to .cia 

files).

Here's the template name I used to share my GBA VC games : Name.of.the.Game.GBA.VC.REGION.CTR-N-SERIAL.IDXXXX-3DS.cia.

In this example, it would be : Metroid.Zero.Mission.GBA.VC.EUROPE-MULTI.CTR-N-BMXP.ID0A007-3DS.cia

Feel free to follow it or not, but it's important to, at least, include the ID number you used, the rest isn't really important and for GBA games, for example, you can only find the serial code it with a cia installer (it'll be displayed once installed in your 3DS), though it seems to respect the official serials so you might also be able to find them on Gamefaqs, for example.

Note : If the saves of your game doesn't work (often happen with eeprom ones, but not all, some eeproms ones works fine), you need to patch the .gba file before creating the footer (so before the step five), here's how to do :

- Run the "gbata.exe" program. Click on "...", to the right of the filename box to load your .gba file.

- Click on the "SRAM Patcher" tab.

- Click on Patch (note that you can only patch eeprom files, if you try to patch a(pipi) one, the "Patch" button will be greyed) and it'll output a new gba file 

with the prefix "output-name+of+your+gba+rom.gba").

- Now you can do the step five like before, except one difference. Once you have loaded your rom and once the settings got auto-filled, you have to manually change those settings :

+ Save Type : choose the first one, "SRAM, FRAM (128 Kbit)

+ Save Chip Manufacturer : choose the first one, "0XC0 (SRAM <V112, FRAM, FLASH V131).

- Then, just save the footer file (.ftr one) and keep following the tutorial like before (steps 6+).

Last note : To test your save, well, it's seems pretty easy. Just run the game, try to save in-game. Then, close the game, and once the 3DS is reboot, try to run it again and check if your save is still present. For RPGs or some either games, often, creating a save by entering a name is enough to save, not really need to go to a save point. If you want to know how the save works for a game, just check on an emulator. For example, in a RPG, choose the save slot, enter a name, then reboot the emulator and you'll know if this step is enough to create a save smile.png

Pewnie musieli by wydać troche kasy na developing i optymalizacje. Tak to puścili na New3DS bo tam odrobine wiecej mocy i programisci nie musieli sie wysilać. Brak gier z GBA na 3DS i puszczenie ich na WiiU to najmniej śmieszny dow(nene) w tej branzy od bardzo dawna.

Uwaga!

Teraz jest prawdopodobnie ostatnia szansa na downgrade z 11.0.0-33 bez potrzeby rozkręcania i lutowania czegokolwiek do konsoli. Niestety będą potrzebne

• Drugi, już zhackowany 3DS, najlepiej A9LH.
  • Kupione na nim Legends of Exidia/Fieldrunners.

Podczas całego procesu będzie trzeba wykonać system transfer.

Cały tutorial:

https://github.com/Plailect/Guide/wiki/DSiWare-Downgrade

Czemu ostatnia szansa?

Całe szczęście 10.1 here :obama. Muszę ten downgrade zrobić w końcu bo mnie te monity o uaktualnieniu denerwują (mam nadzieję, że tak się tego pozbędę).

I WiiU byłoby dobrze ogarnąć, tam też du,pę truje o update już.

kubson: do odpalenia gierek z DSa, bierz ten programator za dwie dyszki.

Przy okazji odpalisz homebrew dostępny z DSa - czyli np. świetny emu Neo Geo (metal slugi chodzą full speed:).

Z CFW jest za dużo pierdzielenia jak dla Ciebie. Nie chodzi mi o Twóją wiedzę informatyczną :), ale dla gierek z DSa, za dużo zachodu z CFW.

Już update'uję RedNAND do najnowszej wersji ;).

Fuck, muszę kupić New3DS. Ten którego mam mnie już wku,rwia bo się sypie, kupno używanej konsoli to (jak zwykle, z wyjątkiem X360 od stoodio) był błąd.

Teraz tylko wyhaczyć nówkę w dobrej cenie z odpowiednio starym OS-em.

K,urwa, zupdate'owałem sysNAND. Mam najnormalniejszego 11.0.0. JA YEBIE

Miałem Emu przed numerem wersji, co się odje,bało O_o? Ale... ale... jak!? Największa gała jaką w życiu odje,bałem. I cały wieczór w piz,du.

Edytowane przez raven_raven

Chyba się zsynchronizowaliśmy, bo ja dzisiaj coś zyebałem przy próbie downgrade'u z 11.0.0-33 w.g. tego tutoriala co wysłałem wcześniej. Pół godziny system transferu, odpalam 3DS'a, a tu gierki z DSiWare nie ma  :[ No i dupa, muszę teraz czekać 7 dni na możliwość kolejnego system transferu, to będzie cud jak Nintendo tego w tym czasie nie zblokuje.

blakuś a wiesz, że chyba wchodziłem w ustawienia WiFi, żeby się upewnić czy mam auto-obtain DNS? Ja pier,dolę, naprawdę to tak działa i tak łatwo przełączyć się na sysNAND? K,urwa mogli napisać w tym guidzie.

No nic, N3DS XL z amazon.de pewnie jutro będzie kupowany, bundle z FE:Fates powinien mieć 10.3 z tego co czytam ;/.

Na SysNAND wraca się jak z poziomu EmuNAND wejdzie się w System Settings i z nich wyjdzie.

W jedynym słusznym tutorialu od Plailecta jest wyraźnie zanaczone:

Update your RedNAND to the latest version using System Settings by going to the last page of "Other Settings" and selecting "System Update" (Once you exit System Settings / SD Card Management you will be returned to SysNAND, make sure to enter back into RedNAND before updating!)

Edytowane przez chmurqab