Skocz do zawartości

Project Setsuna (PS4/Vita)

Figaro

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

Moglibyście jednak nie przenosić CW tutaj...

@Figaro
Po co zaczynasz...

@hav3n
Pewnie chodzi mu o bzdury wypisywane w wiadomym temacie. Ruzumiem, że ów temat rządzi się swoimi prawami, ale nie dziwię się, że ktoś może potraktować teraz twoją wypowiedź,  jako rzuconą z przekąsem.  Figaro oczywiście przesadził :v

Edytowane przez Hendrix

No, no... :)

Anyway, wywiad z prezesem S-E oraz reżyserem Setsuna. Mówią same dobre rzeczy. Szanuję tego nowego szefa. 

―Speaking of the launching of new projects, it looks like a new studio is also being established.

M: Over the years, SQEX’s Japanese RPG (JRPG) games have traditionally been highly anti(pipi)ted by our customers. Thus, desiring to make some sort of brand new RPG game, this time we re-examined the very environment of game creation. SQEX already has its own brand image, and it is probable that new games would also be influenced by this established brand. Therefore, wishing to create new JPRG games independent from and beyond the boundaries of Square Enix, we established TRF.

―So TRF is a completely separate entity.
M: That is correct. This new project was born from the desire to try working under a framework in which creators who agree on a certain idea come together to make it a reality.

―Are these creators all recruited from within SQEX?

M: No, most of them are recruited from outside of SQEX. Even though TRF is under the capital of SQEXHD, because it is being established as an attempt create games as an independent entity, we were careful to reflect that in the make-up of the members as well.

―Please let us in on the concept and planning of what is currently being created at TRF.

M: The extent of what I personally requested was for the creation of a brand new JRPG. “I want to make a new IP.” “I want the expertise of a bunch of creators to be gathered to create an oudou (Authentic, decent) JRPG.” That’s all, really. After that, I believe that the creation process has been centered around Mr. Hashimoto and the others.

H: Our focus consists of two points: that it is a JRPG, and that it is an oudou (Authentic, decent) game. We have gathered a group of people who played, and were skillful at, the oudou RPGs that SQEX created back in the age of Super Nintendo(Super NES®), and are working with them.

―So the bunch you’ve gathered are people who passionately played JRPGs as kids.

H: That’s right. We are trying to give shape to the memories of those fun times. Of course, we are going to arrange it to suit modern tastes.

―Speaking of which, what is the oudou RPG that the two of you have in mind?

M: I won’t say anything beyond the fact that it is an oudou RPG.
H: That’s not fair, is it? (laughs)

M: If I were to state, “I think that something like this is an oudou RPG,” it would implicitly become an order—“Make something like this.” Therefore my request consisted of only the term “*oudou* RPG. Lately, the world is seeing fewer and fewer oudou RPGs. I want the members of TRF to create something of that sort.

―Indeed, the Final Fantasy series, Dragon Quest series, Chrono Trigger, and many other titles that SQEXHD has produced to date are ones that remain in people’s memories.

M: I do bear the hope that the gaming experience that we provide will be memorable for our users. “Make something that will do that” is all I have been saying. If I were to make any additional demands, that would affect the contents of the game, so I don’t say anything beyond that. I am also looking forward to seeing what kind of work will be produced in the end.

―You spoke about holding the fundamental essence of the game with the utmost importance. We’d like to inquire about the origins of that awareness, “Project SETSUNA,” which is being launched at TRF. First of all, what is the story behind the naming of the project as “SETSUNA”?

Hashimoto(H): It’s a codename that came from the game’s concept. For this project, we had the concept, “Let’s make a game that portrays heartrending sorrow (setsunai),” and that became the determining factor for the name of the project.

―Thank you. On this topic though, humans have a lot of different emotions; why is it that “heartrending sorrow” was chosen?

H: Many RPGs have been released abroad as well. One of the most important points of “Project SETSUNA” is the concept of creating something that only Japanese people are capable of creating. And so, a story that highlights the emotions and consciousness that only Japanese people can express, such as the wabi-sabi of tea culture, became one of the key points of TRF. Based on that, everyone on the team decided upon the keyword setsunai.

―After “Project SETSUNA,” what sort of prospects are you sketching out?

M: Before anything, making sure that this project is a success is our number one concern. We’d really love for everyone to play our game. Every last one of the staff involved are excellent creators. I hope that this project can cause a sensational stir in the present day game market, and that afterward new works can continue to come into existence. We would like to create the rich soil for that sort of creative spirit.

H: This is only my own desire, but I’d like to create a game that can make people’s hearts race like in the days of Super Nintendo(Super NES®). That being said, I plan to create it using modern graphics. I’ve actually wanted to take on this challenge for a long time now. And because I’ve been thinking that, I want to first make “Project SETSUNA” a success, and then connect that to our next move. I think that our staff are also sprouting weird ideas left and right. At least personally, I hope that we can create an outstanding, pioneering game. Please remember that these are just things that I am thinking (laughs).

―Finally, a message please for all the RPG fans abroad.

M: This is a simple message, but I believe that TRF will surely deliver a game that is fun to play and that will leave a deep imprint in everyone’s memories. I hope that you will all look forward to it.

H: This project has truly gathered a variety of creators. Our team is a gathering of members who, in the old days, beat JRPGs, and from that were inspired to take on the aspiration, “I wanna make games!” With this team, we are creating something that will make people say, “This is fun!” “I wanted to create an RPG like this!” I believe that this is precisely the kind of game RPG fans throughout the world desire. Finally, if all the players were to play it and say “Bravo,” that would be perfection.

I tu jeszcze jeden kawałek:

http://www.jp.square-enix.com/setsuna/image/bgm02.mp3

I trochę artworku:

CGYi64KUQAIdHJV.jpg

CGYi9r0UIAAIn-V.jpgCGYi_-cVAAAKose.jpg

• 1 miesiąc temu...

Przecież twórcy potwierdzili już to. Na streamie z TGS(wrzucałem na poprzedniej stronie) wspominali zresztą, że długo czekać nie będziemy. Chociaż ciekaw jestem, czy dostaniemy wersję pudełkową, czy tylko cyfrową. W JP będzie kosztować to coś ok 30$, ale to przez słaby kurs jena. U nas powinna kosztować 40 euro (albo 40$ jeśli z NA Store ktoś kupi)

Nawet na chłopski rozum biorąc, grę zapowiedzieli na zachodnich targach, to już automatycznie potwierdza lokalizację.

Popatrzcie na ten chara design. Rodem z lat 90tych, żadnego wielkich oczu, cycuchów na wierzchu, jakbym widział nową część FFT... BANDERAZ.

No i system walki rodem z Chrono Triggera.

ikenie-to-yuki-no-setuvr4v.png

ikenie-to-yuki-no-setwvq84.png

Parę nowych shotów:

ikenie-to-yuki-no-set4eolg.jpg

ikenie-to-yuki-no-setblp1b.jpg

ikenie-to-yuki-no-setuwrq9.jpg

Edytowane przez Figaro
  • 1 miesiąc temu...
  • 1 miesiąc temu...

Recka Famitsu:

-Embodiment of the concept of good ol' RPG. Graphics have deep flavor, sad story, piano BGM help bring atmosphere
-Battles are steadily interesting
-They don't really feel anything originally new
-Stone customization & Strategic element in Setsuna system are good
-Too much loading in towns, a bit troublesome
-Takes about 20-25 hours to clear

Ikenie to Yuki no Setsuna (PS4) – 8/8/8/8 [32/40]

Jak widzę takie skrótowe recki od Famitsu to aż się zastanawiam jakim cudem inne gry recenzuje dokładnie ta sama 4-rka gdzie największym tasiemcom Japońskim za samą nazwę dają 35/40 gdzie w minusach odtwórczości nie widać a przy takim tytule piszą iż nie czują nic oryginalnie nowego. Po prostu ręce opadają.....ale jak te same osoby dały FFXIII i XIII-2 39/40 i 40/40 to dla mnie przestali się jakkolwiek liczyć....

• 2 tygodnie później...

Ludzie już importują gierkę.

CbeBKdDUkAAzHGm.jpg

Co za cudowna okładka.

Ponoć wersja na Vitę ma (pipi) loadingi i lepiej kupić wersję PS4.

Just beat the first boss. I'm in love. A truly classic styled JRPG. The music is amazing and melancholy. Dialogue is appropriate but not overly verbose and stupid.

Even the title card reminds me of FF6. I'm seriously waxing nostalgic right now.

8gKm7hY.png

s00F277.jpg

Q085mGk.jpg?1

I'm about 12~ish hours in (although I'm not sure there is an actual timer anywhere). 

+This is a good, turn-based Square RPG in the year 2016
+Story has had some touching moments so far, soundtrack really seems to help that
+Yep, piano soundtrack is pretty amazing
+Setsuna system is fun, always liked timed button presses in my turn-based RPGs
+There have been some good boss battles so far, one was particularly difficult (in a good way)
+Character-specific skills are good, tons of skills in the game, some are pretty cool
+Throwbacks to older games are fun, they don't beat you over the head with them

-(?)Hope you like snow
-Regular battles are easy
-Progress can feel a bit on the slow side at times, but I wouldn't call it boring
-Shouka system is too random and sorta confusing, Singularity system is completely random

Will definitely finish and can't wait for more RPGs from Tokyo RPG Factory.