Skocz do zawartości

Nintendo Switch - News [TYLKO NEWSY]

Velius

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

co za sredniowiecze xd rayos kupujesz specjalnie drugiego smartfona do tego? xd

What games are supported?

Currently, the Nintendo Switch Online app is compatible with the Splatoon 2 game.

Can I use the app to voice chat with other players when not playing a game?

No. Players are not able to start voice chat communication until they have joined the Online Lounge within Splatoon 2.

The voice chat will disconnect while you’re talking on the phone or using another application, but your voice chat will restart in the same room once you open the Nintendo Switch Online application again as long as the game session is still ongoing.

i nawet z ta aplikacja dalej tego nie bedzie mozna robic xd czyli dalej jedyna mozliwoscia by zagrac z kims np w mk8d jest ustawka w postach na forum hahaha

tutaj prosty i przejrzysty tutek jak robic pokoje w splatoonie2 xdddddddddd:

Create a Room

From Splatoon 2:

1. Press the X Button to open the Menu, and then select “Lobby.”
    • Select “Grizzo” instead of “Lobby” if you are joining a Salmon Run.
  2. Scroll down and select “Online Lounge.”
  3. Select “Create Room,” and use the drop down menu to select the game mode.
      • Private Match
      • League Battle (pair)
      • League Battle (team)
    Important: Only Salmon Run can only be selected when the Online Lounge is created from Grizzco.
  4. Select “Allow Nintendo Switch friends to join the room with a password” if you would like users without the Nintendo Switch Online app to join.
  5. Select OK to create the room.
  6. Select “Send Notification to My Smart Device.”
  7. Return to your smart device and complete the following steps.

On your smart device:

1. Select the notification you’ve received, or open the Nintendo Switch Online app and select the room you’ve created.
  2. Select from the following invitation methods and follow the onscreen steps to send the invite(s):
    • Social Network Friend.
      • Send a URL using messaging applications or social media platforms which other players can open on their smart device to join your lounge.
    • Nintendo Switch Friend.
      • Send a notification to the smart device of players from your Nintendo Switch friend list that use the Nintendo Switch Online app.
    • User You Played With.
      • Send a notification to the smart device of players you recently played with that use the Nintendo Switch Online app.
  3. Once the other users have accepted your invite and joined the Online Lounge in Splatoon2, you will be able to voice chat with the users.
Join a Room

From you smart device:

1. Select the notification you’ve received, or open the Nintendo Switch Online app and select “Invitation List,” and then select the room you’d like to join.
    • If you were invited via Social Network, open the URL that was sent to you by your friend.
  2. Return to Splatoon 2 and complete the following steps.

From Splatoon 2:

1. Press the X Button to open the Menu, and then select “Lobby.”
    • Select “Grizzo” instead of “Lobby” if you would like to join a Salmon Run Online Lounge during the designated Salmon Run times.

2. Scroll down and select “Online Lounge.”
  3. Select the room you were invited to join.

jezu ale dramat xdddd i nawet wiadomosci nie mozna wysylac, CO ZA MELEPETY

voice chat to tam chvj, bo jak juz Ficek kiedys mowil - raczej nei bede z tego korzystal, ale nawet jakby chcial, to to jest tak zagmatwane ze to jest masakra. Bardziej mi zalezalo na jakims wysylaniu wiadomosci zeby sie wlasnie jakos sensownie ugadac na granie, a nie pisanie na forumku :facepalmz: 

Nintendo - jeden krok do przodu, dwadzieścia do tyłu 

dalej naprostsza forma komunikacji glosowej jest odpalenie party na ps4 i granie na switchu xd

nie kumam czemu glupiej mozliwosci wyslania wiadomosci nie wprowadza, dalej by to bylo sredniowiecze ale przynajmniej mozna byloby po ludzku sie zgadac na granie, widze ze ktos online, pisze wiadomosc "gramy teraz w mk8?" , ty odpisujesz "ok", ja odpisuje " to robie lobby" i zalatwione

voice chat tylko w jednej grze to tez porazka, to juz lepiej jakby skype dali na switcha zamiast bawic sie w dedykowane aplikacje 

Pamiętacie bitkę klapów z botami o to, która konsola jest prawdziwie offline? No to mamy zwycięzce idealnej konosli do grania w lesie. Na szczęscie, w ostatnich latach dla mnie online = PES, siedzieć na party mi się od dawna nie chcę- switch idealna konsola dla nołlajfów :banderas: