Skocz do zawartości

Playerunknown's Battlegrounds

teddy

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

• Odpowiedzi 1 tys.
  • Utworzony
  • Ostatnia odpowiedź

Najczęściej odpowiadający w tym temacie

miałem kupować stacjonarkę w sierpniu ale ceny kart graficznych tak wyj.ebało w kosmos że aktualnie jest to nieopłacalne :E a pograłbym w to. Jak to jest, jak kupie teraz ten early access to jak wyjdzie pełnoprawna gra to trzeba będzie od nowa kupić/dopłacić? To taka klasyczna wyj.eba jak na konsolach z gt prologue albo innym gównem, czy na pc jeszcze szanują graczy ?

http://steamcommunity.com/games/578080/announcements/detail/1451700696565067398

I kolejny miesięczny patchyk :) Dużo nowych rzeczy, o których nie było wcześniej mowy.

Players,

Today we will look at what we have updated in our 4th monthly update.

But before doing so, I feel that I am indebted to our fans and community to address to the reaction we have been receiving regarding our soon-to-be-tested “crate and key system”.

While our intention was and still is to add the full feature to the game when we move into actual release, we do need to test it prior to launch and at Early Access so that it is stable and ready to be fully introduced to our community. The idea of testing, prior to full implementation, is at the heart of adding every new game feature in our game, and this includes the crate and key system which we believe will serve as the foundation of a healthy economy after launch. This is an economy that would and should benefit all players - both who are willing to pay and who are not willing to pay for vanity items. It is important that all our players are able to enjoy the various items that will be provided for customization, and it is even more crucial that we have a stable self-sustaining economy that maintains the value of the items you have purchased or gained.

I do understand your concerns about the system, but I feel testing for a sturdy economy on the Steam Marketplace is necessary at this stage and ultimately beneficial for the game. And once again, this is a purely optional system, and you are not forced into parti(pipi)ting if you do not feel like it. You will still get a fully featured game, with a polished Battle Royale game-mode, a wide variety of weapons and vehicles to play with, stat tracking, ranking and leaderboard systems, 2D and 3D replays and much more.

But still, I must admit that our messaging wasn’t very clear, so I extend my sincere apologies for the confusion caused. The process of communicating our intentions precisely to our fans and communities should have been done in a more careful and prudent manner. I’ve learned a lot, and we’ll try to communicate better moving forward.

Having said, please allow me to further elaborate on the crates and how it works.

Like the current free-to-open system, you will be limited in the number of crates you can receive each week, with the crate prices being reset each Monday. Currently, this limit is set to 6 crates per week, and you are free to trade them on the Steam Marketplace. I also want to point out that the full cosmetic system is still being discussed internally, and we are taking your concerns into consideration when it comes to the ability to get free cosmetics by playing the game.

Now onto the new crates themselves. Here is a look at some of the items available in the 2 free-to-open crates.

Survivor Crate [free-to-open]

Wanderer Crate [free-to-open]

Now onto our 4th monthly update!

The monthly update will be pushed to the Public Test Server in about 1 hour at 5PM KST / 8AM UTC, as we need some extra time to test the new 1st person view before updating the live servers later in the week.

Early Access - Month 4 - Patch Notes

Server Optimization

Optimized fences, doors, and windows
Optimized vehicle physics

Client Optimization

Optimized memory usage for world objects
Optimized terrain rendering
Optimized vehicle physics
Optimized User Interface

New Items

Added new weapon Mk14 EBR. Mk14 EBR is a Designated Marksman Rifle that can only be obtained from Carepackages. This weapon is chambered for 7.62mm and sniper rifle attachments

Character

Added two new face presets and hairstyles to character customization for both genders

Gameplay

Added 1st Person server options to NA and EU Solo and Duo game-modes
Players who choose 1st Person mode will be matched together
Character view is set to 3rd Person mode in starting airplane and during free fall from the airplane. This will be set to 1st Person only in a future update
Camera will stay still while looting items to prevent dizziness
Added a new feature to report players
Some people killed knocked-out teammates in order to avoid giving kill count to an opponent who knocked them down. Now the kill count will still go to the opponent in this specific case.
Added new animation when using different consumables
Improved camera transition when disabling Free look feature (Alt Key)
Increased the reload time of VSS
Players may now re-enter games if they have been disconnected mid-game
You may now play with Xbox controllers, and we will continue to make improvements with Xbox controllers
Sound volume difference from inside and outside of building is more obvious
Added new sound effect while scoping or aiming weapon
Added new effects when a character is running or sprinting over different types of surfaces
Improved character animation without any weapon or with melee weapon
Added slight delay when using the drag-and-drop feature on items in inventory UI. We implemented this delay to provide a fair gameplay environment to all players
Improved post-process effect when a character takes damage outside of the blue circle

Items and Vehicles

Added a lower rail attachment slot to SKS
You may now honk a car horn when sitting in the driver's seat with Left Mouse Click
Decreased the chance of vehicle explosion after the vehicle gets stuck in objects
Vehicle driving sound will change slightly in FPP and TPP modes
Added new sound effects for motorcycle tire screech while driving
Eliminated firing delay of S1897 from pump action after reload
Improved effects of boats
Added spark effect to flat tires
Reduced cast time of First Aid Kit / Painkiller to 6 seconds
Reduced cast time of Med Kit / Adrenaline Syringe to 8 seconds

UI

Added more features and hot keys to the Options Menu
Added new option for V-Sync
You may now designate a maximum of two different keys for each key bind
Added new option to set toggle on certain actions and features
You may now use Mouse wheel up/down as one of your key binds
Added new keybinds, such as all mute (Ctrl+M) and switching Voice Channel (Ctrl+Y), and a new option to adjust the volume of voice chat
Added new keybinds to use specific throwables
Added Colorblind Mode
Added an FOV slider for 1st person view
Added some region names to the mini map
Added new option to display helmet, vest, and backpack equipped on HUD UI. This HUD UI will be updated further in the future
Added new option to display all equipped weapons on the right side of the screen. This UI will be updated further in the future

Bug fixes

Partially fixed client crash issues
Fixed an issue of weapons sporadically ceasing to fire despite being set to auto firing mode
You may not use consumables in vehicles underwater
Fixed bugs below while spectating another character
A character appeared to be shaking when the character moves around
Camera swing when a character scopes while walking
Camera swing when a character peeks left or right while scoping
A character appeared to be shaking when the player moves his mouse while scoping in Prone
Characters farther than 500m away from a vehicle will no longer hear the tire screech sound
Fixed post-process bug underwater in FPP mode
Fixed an issue of the reloading sound getting played repetitively after dropping a weapon while reloading
Fixed the probability of getting rainy weather to previous value
Fixed a bug where a character could not equip attachment with full inventory
Fixed a bug where weapons would continue to play looped reload animation even after canceling the reload
Fixed a bug where a character could see through the other side of wall when scoping or crouching against certain walls
Fixed a bug where a character sitting on objects inside of certain buildings could see through ceilings and walls
Fixed sporadic issue of disabling in-game UI
Eliminated bombing outside of Red Zone

Finally, this will be my last dev blog for a while as due to the fact I will be traveling extensively over the coming months, I will be unable to post with ease. The dev blog will now be handled by the community team.

See you in-game,
PLAYERUNKNOWN

Gość Orzeszek

i7 6700hq 8gb ramu i gf 960 4gb  :reggie:  fps lata 1-60 zazwyczaj na medium 25-30 fps niżej na razie nie schodziłem z ustawieniami przy rozdziałce FHD

Edytowane przez Orzeszek