Skocz do zawartości

WipEout HD

YETI

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

• 5 tygodni później...

track list ten inny track nie soundtrack :P

Vineta K – On the southern shores of Makana Island, the circuit at Vineta K snakes in and out of the ocean and across the beaches. The highlights of this 4.4km track include spectacular underwater tunnels and cutting-edge architecture along the waterfront.

Chenghou Project –The feature-packed circuit at Chenghou Project weaves its way around the offices and corporate buildings of Makana Island's business district. The 4.8 km track contains a tricky inverse-cambered spiral and culminates in a long jump into the tunnelled entry of the final chicane.

Sebenco Climb – The 4.8 km Sebenco Climb track is cut into the hillsides of Makana's Sebenco mountain range. It features a steep traverse up the snowy mountainside, followed by a breathtaking plunge into an icy tunnel carved through the very heart of the mountain. The final section takes pilots through a challengingly tight chicane before they swing back onto the grid.

Sol 2 – The 4.4 km Sol 2 circuit hangs suspended in the clouds high above Makana Island. Consisting of a series of fast-flowing, occasionally open-sided corners linked by sweeping straights, the combination of harsh sunlight and blind summits ensure that Sol 2 is a test of nerve for every speed class.

Ubermall – In the heart of Makana Island's commercial zone is Ubermall, a 4.6 km circuit built into a vast shopping centre. The latter half of the track contains a brief split which rejoins into a narrow hill, followed by an outdoor park section that leads swiftly to the finish.

Anulpha Pass – The 5 km Anulpha Pass track is located in a custom-built entertainment arena on the east side of Makana Island. Although the track looks deceptively simple from above, the undulations of the track surface and narrow skill-cut are enough to keep any racer on their toes.

Moa Therma – The immense man-made complex of Moa Therma is located just off the northern coast of Sicily, with around a third of the track surface built using mag-strip technology. The centrepiece of this 5.3 km circuit is the gigantic horizontal loop which sits just above sea level.

Metropia – The 4.7 km Metropia circuit weaves its way between the skyscrapers and traffic control towers that dominate the Kyoto skyline. Glass-bottomed track surfaces and a stunning vertical mag-strip drop into the depths of the city are just two of the highlights of this popular track.

no i dodatkowe info:

Sony wrote about the inclusion of eight teams from WipEout Pulse (Feisar, Assegai, AG-Systems, Qirex, Piranha, Triakis, Goteki45 and EG-X),

pilot assist,

five race modes (Single Race, Tournament, Time Trial, Speed Lap and Zone Mode),

downloadable content (extra teams, ships, tracks and events for the race campaign),

score posting,

custom playlists

http://ps3.ign.com/articles/854/854313p1.html

no i dodatkowe info:

Sony wrote about the inclusion of eight teams from WipEout Pulse (Feisar, Assegai, AG-Systems, Qirex, Piranha, Triakis, Goteki45 and EG-X),

pilot assist,

five race modes (Single Race, Tournament, Time Trial, Speed Lap and Zone Mode),

downloadable content (extra teams, ships, tracks and events for the race campaign),

score posting,

custom playlists

http://ps3.ign.com/articles/854/854313p1.html

:P

Ciekawe czy wrzucą trasy z pierwszy części gry. Oby tylko tryb online był dopracowany i będzie się działo :/

Imo zapewne brak nowych tras, może być zapowiedzią nie najwyższej ceny na starcie. Jezeli nowe trasy maja być ściągane (płatne), ale to tylko moja opinia. Cieszyłbym się bardzo gdyby ktoś wreszcie wykorzystał potencjał motywacyjny grania online z mozliwościa ściągania nowych patentów, np. pierwsza 10 w rankingu danej trasy - zniżki na nowy content, żółta koszulka lidera i takie tam...

• 2 tygodnie później...

Umarłem,niesamowicie to wygląda,uwielbiam tą serię i nie mogę sie doczekać na tą część

genialne 4 miesiące dla posiadacza PS3 przed nami

koniec marca-Gran Turismo 5 Prologue

kwiecień-GTA4

maj-Wipeout HD

czerwiec-MGS4

do tego ,może wskoczy wkońcu Home