Skocz do zawartości

Najlepszy cytat z filmu

Etheor

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

Gość mate5

Gdzie jest mój słoń?! - Kham z The Protector

Duck, you sucker! - John z Duck, you sucker!

Are you interested in films, by any chance? I like really old films. You can really see what the world looked like, thirty, fifty, a hundred years ago. You know the clothes, the telephones, the trains, the way people smoked cigarettes, the little details of life. The best films are like dreams you're never sure you've really had. I have this image in my head of a room full of sand. And a bird flies towards me, and dips its wing into the sand. And I honestly have no idea whether this image came from a dream, or a film. Sometimes I like it in films when people just sit there, not saying anything. - postać Tildy Swinton z The Limits of Control

Gość ragus

Stopczyk: Komisję mi skur.wysyny przysłali, budowlaną. Dom na działce będą mi rozbierać, czy aby na pewno z materiałów odpadowych. Faktur chcą. A kto, ku.rwa, tyle lat faktury trzyma?!

Olo: Wczoraj mówiłeś, że masz.

Stopczyk: Olo, ty się, ku.rwa, ode mnie odp.ierdol!

• 3 tygodnie później...

"Don't talk like one of them. You're not, even if you'd like to be. To them, you're just a freak...like me. They need you right now...but when they don't...they'll cast you out like a leper. You see, their morals, their code...it's a bad joke, dropped at the first sign of trouble. They're only as good as the world allows them to be. I'll show you. When the chips are down, these...These civilized people...they'll eat each other. See, I'm not a monster. I'm just ahead of the curve"

Ten cytat dużo traci bez genialnego głosu ledżera

No i "Do I really look like a guy with a plan?"

• 2 tygodnie później...
Gość _Milan_

Trautman: You did everything to make this private war happen. You've done enough damage. This mission is over, Rambo. Do you understand me? This mission is over! Look at them out there! Look at them! If you won't end this now, they will kill you. Is that what you want? It's over Johnny. It's over!

Rambo: Nothing is over! Nothing! You just don't turn it off! It wasn't my war! You asked me, I didn't ask you! And I did what I had to do to win! But somebody wouldn't let us win! And I come back to the world and I see all those maggots at the airport, protesting me, spitting. Calling me baby killer and all kinds of vile crap! Who are they to protest me? Who are they? Unless they've been me and been there and know what the hell they're yelling about!

Trautman: It was a bad time for everyone, Rambo. It's all in the past now.

Rambo: For *you*! For me civilian life is nothing! In the field we had a code of honor, you watch my back, I watch yours. Back here there's nothing!

Trautman: You're the last of an elite group, don't end it like this.

Rambo: Back there I could fly a gunship, I could drive a tank, I was in charge of million dollar equipment, back here I can't even hold a job *parking cars*!

Rambo: We were in this bar in Saigon and this kid comes up, this kid carrying a shoe-shine box. And he says "Shine, please, shine!" I said no. He kept askin', yeah, and Joey said "Yeah." And I went to get a couple of beers, and the box was wired, and he opened up the box, fucking blew his body all over the place. And he's laying there, he's fucking screaming. There's pieces of him all over me, just...

[Takes off his bandolier]

Rambo: like this, and I'm tryin' to pull him off, you know, my friend that's all over me! I've got blood and everything and I'm tryin' to hold him together! I'm puttin'... the guy's fuckin' insides keep coming out! And nobody would help! Nobody would help! He's saying, sayin' "I wanna go home! I wanna go home!" He keeps calling my name! "I wanna go home, Johnny! I wanna drive my Chevy!" I said "With what? I can't find your fuckin' legs! I can't find your legs!"

Jest taki moment w  zyciu mezczyzny ze zdaje sobie sprawe ze Stallone to najlepszy aktor na swiecie

Nie mów i nie uśmiercaj tak pochopnie! Wielu z żyjących zasługuje na śmierć, a ilu z umarłych zasługuje na życie? Czy potrafisz je im przywrócić?

Co może zrobić człowiek przeciwko takiej nienawiści?

To samobójstwo! Nikłe szanse powodzenia! Na co czekamy?

Lord Of The Rings

• 4 miesiące później...