Skocz do zawartości

Terraria

Stona

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

A jak jestem w takiej gleboookiej jaskini (wiem ze generowane losowo, no ale na taka trafilem) i jest jakis kruszec ktorego nie moge rozwalic konwencjonalnymi metodami, tj. drewnianym kilofem - czym tam kopac? Ledwo mam dwie brylki zelaza, a merczant nei chce sie wprowadzic do swojego full wypas lokum które mu urządziłem :( Szit!

Co za szpila! Przedzierasz się 3 km pod ziemią, kilka od respawnu w poziomie, żeby w ciągu 0,5 sekundy na ekranie pojawił się jakiś ogromny robal zadający 9997 obrażeń... Dobrze że itemy zabieramy do grobu.

edit: cholerne XNA, pograłbym sobie w Terrarię na Macu, a tak jakiś czas temu skasowałem partycję z Windowsem i teraz żeby sobie w nią pograć muszę wyjmować starego HPeka i czekać z 10 minut aż się włączy... fffff

Edytowane przez Texz

Wybrałem się w podróż do jaskiń pod moim domem, pokopałem tam trochę, a tu nagle mega wielka dziura gdzie biegają mother slimy i skaczą szkielety, zszedłem trochę niżej i się dirt zmienił na szary z kamykami :D

V

ulirs.jpg

i znalazłem skrzynkę z hermes bootsami :D

5v6vly.jpg

Po drodze jeszcze kilka bomb znalazłem, ale większość zużyłem, bo się powstrzymać nie mogłem :whistling: Jeszcze troche kasy dozbieram i chyba kupuje kask górniczy, opłaca się myślicie?

Edytowane przez Empro

Ktoś z Was już odkrył balonik? :D Jeszcze lepsza sprawa. Ogólnie brakuje mi slotów na akcesoria i tak jak przy pierwszym mocnym ataku zombie nazbierałem pełno shackles i miałem wszyskie w użytku, to teraz muszę się zastanawiać czy używać chmurki w butelce czy tego co regeneruje życie. :/ Mam nadzieję, że później jest coś, co zwiększa ilośc slotów akcesoriów tak jak life crystals i mana crystals.

Szyb do chyba samego dołu wykopany (zamknięta konstrukcja o szerokości 2 bloczków do której nic nie wejdzie - po prostu spadam sobie na dół i jestem od razu pod spodem. ;)

Patch 1.02

Controls

Right clicking and holding on a crafting re(nene)e will craft multiple of the same item to a max of the stack and/or until you run out of materials.

Items

NEW ITEM : Sticky Bombs, Requires 5 Gel and a Bomb.

Sand (pipi)ng bug fixed.

Placing a bed far from the spawn no longer causes a player who has set their spawn there to crash on join.

Mining stone and other hard ores make a 'tink' noise now.

Hellstone and Obsidian now require at least a Demonite pick to gather.

Sand no longer spawns within a certain distance of the spawn location, This should remove the chance of spawning in a desert with no wood to use.

Hellstone now correctly takes as long to dig as meteor does.

The clay pot item now has the correct size.

Performance

Frame-skip is now correctly ON by default for new players.

Increased Client Side Multi-Player stability. Should resolve many crash causes.

Corrected a bug where players would intermittently not take falling damage.

The world file is now saved to a temporary file that is copied over to the actual save file. This prevents world corruption when saving is interrupted.

Fixed a bug that disabled some error handling. Overall game stability should be improved.

GUI

The version number of the game now shows on the title screen.

Typing numbers in chat no longer changes your selected item in your hotbar.

Server

Servers now listen to all IP addresses on the hosting PC, regardless of how many network connections are active.

Typing "localhost" instead of your own local IP address will connect to your own same-PC server.

The games default port is no longer ELEET (31337) it is now 7777.

Client will now resolve a hostname into its IP address, for example, if randomsite.org ran a server, you could type randomsite.org as the IP address and be able to connect.

Dzis walczylem z 'eater of the worlds'. Doyebalem brudasa, ale mi pol 'wioski' zabil :( Gierka jest genialna, czytajac wasze posty nie siegalem do poradnikow (ew. sporadycznie, jak chcialem cso zrobic i nie wiedzialem jak) i jest bombowo. Narazie mam zolty miecz swietlny, muszkiet, demonite armor chyba czy cos takiego (za zabicie tego zjadacza swiatow) i tak dalej. Gra jest moim zdaniem duuuuuzo ciekawsza niz minecraft, nie ma nudy. No i teraz mam problem z podziemiami, jestem juz sobie w 'piekle' czy jak to nazwac i ciagle jakis fire imp mnei straca do lavy :[ Ale, pocisk bedzie. Pogralbym multi, szkoda ze hamachi tak strasznie lagguje :< jest 3.16, a ja wracam do gry :potter:

Szczerze mowiac nie wyobrazam juz sobie powrotu do mine po tym. Ilosc i zroznicowanie broni i akcesoriów jest za(pipi)iste, i chyba najlepsza jak dla mnie sprawa - mobilnosc. W minecrafcie mozemy miec 10000 diamentów a i tak jestesmy skazani na skok o jeden blok i smierc po upadku z wysokosci, tutaj rocket boots + cloud + baloon + horseshoe i jestesmy panem przestworzy, mega

• Plusik 1

Player

Players can no longer repeatedly double jump after touching the top of the world.

Items

NEW ITEM - Black Lens.

NEW ITEM - Sunglasses.

NEW ITEM - Jungle Armor (This has replaced Cobalt Armor.)

NEW ITEM - (RARE and SECRET Item for casters) Go on! Find it!

Fixed a bug that prevented Underground Jungle Seeds from spawning.

Using the Cloud in a Bottle will now correctly reset fall distance.

Set bonuses that provide more defense, now correctly match their tool-tip.

All armor inventory icons have been improved.

All player armor graphics have been improved.

Iron, gold, meteor, and bone helmets have been changed graphically.

Molten armor’s overall defense has been reduced.

Meteor armor’s set bonus now reduces Space Gun mana cost to 0.

Several magic items have had their damage increased.

NPCs

Added two new rare enemies that can both be found underground.

The Demolitionist is now also triggered to arrive when the players have Sticky Bombs and Grenades in their inventory.

All Skeleton graphics have been changed.

The Guide now has hit and death effects.

The Guide can now be killed by hostile NPCs.

World

Trees now become corrupt instead of being destroyed when touching the corruption. And the new corrupt trees become un-corrupted upon purification.

Server / Multiplayer

Created a console server with no video card requirement. Type help in the console for a full list of server commands.

Increased client side multi-player security, this should help in the battle against broken character files.

There is now a host and play option in the client, that will auto connect you to your own server world upon its creation.

Corrected a bug that was causing the Server to send out liquid as water when it should have been lava.

Clients are now able to connect to ports other than 7777.

Slimes are synced better on multiplayer games.

Accessories now correctly sync between players.

Fixed a bug that would cause the player to get stuck on "Receiving Tile Data" when their spawn is placed near the world edge.

Added -join <ip>, -port <port>, and -pass <password> command line parameters to the client to enable auto-join of servers.

Misc.

The game window is now re-sizable while in windowed mode.

Full-screen resolution can now be changed in the options menu.

Pressing alt+enter to toggle full-screen mode will no longer bring up the chat window.

Fixed several bugs that would crash the game during world generation.