Skocz do zawartości

Xbox One news - BEZ komentarzy

Masorz

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

http://www.theverge.com/2015/2/17/8050743/microsoft-xbox-one-apps-sdk-plans

Microsoft is ready to unleash Xbox One apps

Microsoft is planning to open up its Xbox One apps platform in a big way this summer. While the software maker has remained consistently quiet around its timing for cross-platform (universal) apps running on its gaming console, sources familiar with Microsoft’s plans tell The Verge that the company will start to allow more and more apps on the Xbox One by the end of the year. Microsoft is planning to detail its plans fully at the company’s Build developer conference in April, but we understand they’ll involve allowing developers to turn retail Xbox One units into developer kits.

APPS WILL BE ABLE TO PLAY MUSIC IN THE BACKGROUND

Microsoft will also publish an SDK preview in May alongside the retail to dev kit switch, and both will be available publicly for developers to start creating apps in the summer timeframe. Microsoft currently restricts Xbox One app development to a small group of app developers, and this new program will open this up to everyone. Developers will also be able to use beta apps to test them with the community, and apps will finally be able to run in the background allowing third-party music apps to continue outputting music while a game is being played.

Questions remain over the role of Kinect in Xbox One app development. Microsoft recently allowed Xbox One developers to access Kinect, but some developers report, anonymously, that performance has been disappointing. It’s not clear how Microsoft plans to support Kinect with universal apps.

Nowy uptade dla preview:

DETAILS

OS version released: xb_rel_1503.150220-2200
Available: 6:00PM PT 2/23 (2AM GMT 2/24) 

NEW EXPERIENCES

• Sharing Screenshots to OneDrive. You can now share screenshots direct to OneDrive from the Share menu in the Upload app.
  • Enhanced Icons in the Party chat app. We’ve added new icons to the Party Chat app enhance the experience. Quests now up for you to try these icons! 

FIXES

• Apps and games not launching upon waking a console from standby (Instant-on mode). A change is in this update that addresses an issue reported by users where apps and games would not launch when waking from standby (when in Instant-on mode).
  • Display Resolution Reset. A fix for an issue reported by a small amount of users where consoles reset to a low display resolution (640 x 480) waking from standby.

Cieszy share screenow do OneDrive i naprawienie Instant One :)

http://forums.xbox.com/xbox_early_access/update_preview/update_preview_forums/wave_11_1503/f/5217/t/1928027.aspx

Edytowane przez hav3n
Gość DonSterydo

Gry z ID@XBOX, które są grywalne na GDC:

• Bedlam (RedBedlam): Based on the novel by award-winning British author Christopher Brookmyre, this is a shooter for everyone who remembers gaming in the ‘80s and ‘90s! 
  • Beyond Eyes (Team17): How does a blind person navigate the world? This unique title might give you some sense of what it’s like to live in a world without sight, as you control a young girl in search of her lost cat. 
  • ClusterPuck 99 (PHL Collective): This competitive sports game features eight-player local competitive action.
  • Cuphead (Studio MDHR): A run-and-gun adventure, with plenty of 1930s style animation to keep things interesting! It will make its console debut on Xbox One!
  • Earthlock: Festival of Magic (Snowcastle Games): An exciting, nonlinear role-playing game.
  • The Flame in the Flood (The Molasses Flood): A rogue-lite river journey through the backwaters of a forgotten post-societal America. It will make its console debut on Xbox One.
  • Fortified (Clapfoot Games): An exciting new take on action-strategy games that combines shooter, real-time strategy, and base defense mechanics.
  • Game 4 (The Behemoth): One of the weirdest turn-based strategy games you’ll ever play, with plenty of The Behemoth’s unmistakable style.
  • Goat Simulator (Double Eleven): You are a goat, and you are on a rampage. What more do you need to know? More goat to the people!
  • LA Cops (Team 17): This top-down strategy shooter celebrates everything awesome about ‘70s cop fiction.
  • Magic the Gathering: F2P (Wizards of the Coast): The world’s most beloved collectible card game goes free-to-play! It will make its console debut first on Xbox one
  • Mighty No. 9 (Comcept): This Kickstarter darling is the brainchild of acclaimed developer Keiji Inafune, the creator of Mega Man. True side-scrolling perfection!
  • Pixel Galaxy (Serenity Forge): It’s one heck of a hectic shoot-’em-up, inspired byKatamari Damacy. Grow, make friends, and survive together!
  • R.B.I. Baseball 15 (MLB.com): The legendary Major League Baseball franchise returns with fresh game modes, authentic ballparks, improved animations, and deep stat-tracking.
  • Rivals of Aether (Dan Fornace): This fighting game challenges you to uncover the elemental mysteries of Fire, Water, Air, and Earth.
  • Shadow Blade: Reload (Dead Mage): Guide a young ninja on his journey to seek the teachings of the last remaining ninja master as he embarks on a quest for revenge.
  • Shovel Knight (Yacht Club Games): Steel thy shovel! The amazing retro sidescrolling adventure is coming to Xbox One!
  • SMITE (Hi-Rez Studios): The next evolution in multiplayer online battle arena space. Assemble your team, choose your hero, and destroy your opponents. Stay tuned for details on the Xbox One beta, coming very soon!
  • Submerged (Uppercut Games): You’re trapped in an ancient, half-submerged city, with next to nothing. Explore the flooded cityscape and scale its buildings in a fight to survive!
  • Super Dungeon Bros (React! Games): A multiplayer dungeon-crawling extravaganza with a rock music theme. Get your bros together and get ready to rock out!
  • SWORDY (Frogshark): In this multiplayer physics brawler, you will hit your friends until they explode. You really have to see this one to wrap your head around this craziness. We’re pleased to say Swordy will debut first on Xbox One.
  • The Sun and Moon (Digerati Distribution and Marketing): It’s a platformer with a twist: You can dive into the ground, reversing your gravity while conserving your momentum. Winner of the Ludum Dare 29 competition!
  • ZHEROS (Rimlight Studios): This 3D action brawler – set in an alternative future universe – is rife with engaging combat and outrageous characters.

Więcej trailerów na kanale Xbox: https://www.youtube.com/user/xbox/videos

Edytowane przez DonSterydo
Gość DonSterydo

Nowe narzędzia developerskie pod Xone i Win10 pozwalają na portowanie gier pomiędzy obiema platformami w przeciągu paru dni. Oznacza to, że sporo arkejdów, które wyjdą pod Win10 zostanie szybko przeniesionych na Xone:

+ Dodał MODERATOR
dla przypomnienia bo widać ciągle zapominacie - bez komentarzy
  • Plusik 1
Gość DonSterydo

You've brought this up a number of times now, so you can't blame me for asking. Battletoads... It's Rare's 30th anniversary this year...

Phil Spencer: Is it? (laughs)

You're going to celebrate it with cupcakes, I'm sure, but what other plans are there?

Phil Spencer: We know it's their 30th anniversary. I can say that. And Rare's a very special studio, and I think I said a couple of months ago that I got to play the prototype they had for their new game.

Gregg Mayles [veteran Rare designer] is someone I've a tonne of respect for. We recognise that it's their 30th year. And that's an important time - without giving away too much.

Is it time to celebrate their heritage?

Phil Spencer: I think it is.

Źródło: http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2015-03-05-battletoads-in-xbox-one-version-of-shovel-knight-sets-tongues-wagging?utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=socialoomph

Gość DonSterydo

Grubo, pełna wersja Inkwizycji do ogrania przez tydzień czasu :)

B_wnUq3WEAA6Dai.png

EDYTA: To jednak 6h trial jak w EA:A, tyle że dla wszystkich z Goldem przez tydzień czasu.

Edytowane przez DonSterydo
  • Plusik 1
  • 2 tygodnie później...
Gość DonSterydo

Oddworld Inhabitants, Inc are delighted to announce that Oddworld: New ‘n’ Tasty will launch on Xbox One, the all-in-one games and entertainment system from Microsoft via the ID@Xbox self-publishing program on March 27, 2015.

Marking the first outing of an Oddworld game on Xbox since Stranger’s Wrath in 2005, New ‘n’ Tasty is a ground-up remake of the much-loved original Oddworld: Abe’s Oddysee, developed by Just Add Water (Development) Ltd.

A cinematic platform adventure, New ‘n’ Tasty tells the tale of Abe, a hapless Mudokon who learns that his fellow meat factory co-workers are to be the main ingredients in the company’s next line of tasty treats.

Abe must escape RuptureFarms and beyond, liberating as many of his fellow workers as he can. Along the way, he’ll learn the secrets of his civilization and journey across perilous lands filled with dangerous creatures and lethal traps before returning to the sinister meat factory to put right the injustices faced by his long suffering species.

Oddworld: New ‘n’ Tasty will be available to download from the Xbox One Games Store on March 27 for $19.99, €19.99 and £14.99.

Źródło: http://www.oddworld.com/2015/03/oddworld-new-n-tasty-xbox-one-release-date/

Gość DonSterydo

Druga część kwietniowego update'u:

• Voice messages – Xbox One preview program members will be able to compose and playback voice messages in the messages app when snapped on Xbox One. Quickly and easily record audio to send to your friends or others through your snapped messages app accessed through a simple quick double tap of the Xbox button. Additionally, voice messages can be exchanged between Xbox 360 and Xbox One consoles.
  •  Dedicated servers for party chat – We’re enhancing party chat with dedicated chat relay servers that will enable Xbox One owners that may have historically had NAT issues to party chat more reliably. Parties where players are unable to form direct peer-to-peer connections for party chat will automatically leverage dedicated server infrastructure to relay traffic. This service is only enabled for parties where one or more members are previewing the April system update.
  • What’s On – The Xbox engineering team is continuing to experiment with the What’s On area, which highlights popular videos, movies, TV shows and game broadcasts. We’re continuing to test different experiences for preview members in the U.S. and this month, the preview of this feature is being expanded to Canada and the UK as well.

http://majornelson.com/2015/03/26/xbox-one-april-system-update-voice-messages-party-chat-updates-and-more-now-in-preview/

• 2 tygodnie później...

Potwierdziły się doniesienia, o których informowaliśmy w marcu - Microsoft obniżył sugerowaną cenę detaliczną konsol Xbox One w Polsce, średnio o 100 zł.

Obecnie w sprzedaży dostępnych jest osiem zestawów, zawierających także różne gry w wersjach cyfrowych:

• Standardowa konsola - 1499 zł
  • Konsola z Minecraftem, Max: The Curse of Brotherhood i Zoo Tycoon - 1499 zł
  • Biała konsola z Sunset Overdrive - 1499 zł
  • Konsola z Halo: The Master Chief Collection i Forzą Motorsport 5 - 1499 zł
  • Konsola z grą FIFA 15 - 1599 zł
  • Konsola z Fifą 15 i Forzą Motorsport 5 - 1599 zł
  • Konsola z Assassin's Creed Unity i Assassin's Creed 4: Black Flag - 1599 zł
  • Konsola z sensorem Kinect oraz grami Kinect Sports Rivals, Max: The Curse of Brothehood i Dance Central Spotlight - 1999 zł

http://www.eurogamer.pl/articles/2015-04-10-microsoft-oficjalnie-potwierdzil-nizsze-ceny-xbox-one-w-polsce

• 3 tygodnie później...