Skocz do zawartości

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

ktos na forum pisal takze, ze:

-mozliwosc wylaczenia lightbara na padzie
-mozliwosc wstrzymania sciagania danego pliku/pauzy
-mozliwosc decydowania co pojawia sie na zakladce co nowego z naszych dokonan/filmikow/zdiec
-w momencie nadejscia powiadomienia czy to wiadomosc czy sciagniety plik dostep do tego bezposrednio jednym przyciskiem
-naprawic opcje wypuszczania dzwieku przez optyczne wyjscie aby nie bylo slychac dzwieku po Hdmi
-naprawic opcje nagrywania

ktos na forum pisal takze, ze:

-mozliwosc wylaczenia lightbara na padzie

-mozliwosc wstrzymania sciagania danego pliku/pauzy

-mozliwosc decydowania co pojawia sie na zakladce co nowego z naszych dokonan/filmikow/zdiec

-w momencie nadejscia powiadomienia czy to wiadomosc czy sciagniety plik dostep do tego bezposrednio jednym przyciskiem

-naprawic opcje wypuszczania dzwieku przez optyczne wyjscie aby nie bylo slychac dzwieku po Hdmi

-naprawic opcje nagrywania

To jest czyjaś lista życzeń, a nie poprawki w patchu :)

• Plusik 2
  • 1 miesiąc temu...
Gość Zaqair

Pelne info

The next system software update for PlayStation 4 (version 1.60) will be released tomorrow (4th February 2014), bringing compatibility support to PS4 for the PULSE Wireless Stereo Headset (including the GTA V limited edition version) and the original Wireless Stereo Headset.

This means that you will now be able to use these wireless headsets on your PS4 and can experience 7.1 virtual surround sound and voice chat while playing your PS4 games.

Wireless Stereo Headset 2.0 for PS4
We’re also pleased to tell you about a new headset that is coming soon for PS4. The Wireless Stereo Headset 2.0 will be available from 10th February 2014 (market dependant) at £79.99/€89.99 SRP.

This new wireless headset for PS4 features stunning 7.1 virtual surround sound, as well as a crystal clear, noise-cancelling internal microphone for chatting to friends on Party, when playing online multiplayer.
The headset can be used at home using the USB wireless adaptor with your PS4, PS3, PC or Mac for up to 8 hours thanks to its rechargeable battery. You can also use the headset on the go with your PS Vita or with other mobile devices using the included 3.5mm stereo mini jack. With its foldable design the headset is ideal for travel and storage, so when you’re not using it, simply fold your headset up.

Headset Companion App
What’s more, you’ll be able to access custom sound modes to enhance your gameplay, music and movie experience on PS4 and PS3 through the Headset Companion App, available soon from PlayStation Store at no extra cost (also available through an update patch to the PULSE Manager app on PS3).

Make sure you look out for future releases of sound modes that are specifically tuned to enhance the audio in your favourite PS4 games. The first sound mode that will be coming soon to the app is being developed by Sucker Punch for their highly anti(pipi)ted PS4 exclusive, inFAMOUS Second Son.

In addition, the app also offers a variety of preset audio modes for games, music and movies, as well as a tool to create your own custom EQ mode.

The Headset Companion App will be compatible with Wireless Stereo Headset 2.0 and the PULSE Wireless Stereo Headsets on both PS4 and PS3.

http://blog.eu.playstation.com/2014/02/03/new-wireless-stereo-playstation-4-headset-revealed-ps4-system-update-1-60-detailed/

• 2 tygodnie później...

Chciałem dzisiaj wejść do sklepu a tutaj informacja że muszę zrobić update Firmware do 1.61 

• Jakość obrazu podczas odtwarzania DVD została poprawiona
  • Bezprzewodowe zestawy słuchawkowe stereo (CECHYA-0080 / CECHYA-0083 / CECHYA-0086) oraz zestaw słuchawkowy stereo (CECHYA-0088) są teraz wspierane
  • Możliwość wyciszenia mikrofonu w PlayStation Camera
  • Stabilność systemu podczas korzystania z niektórych funkcji została poprawiona
  • 2 tygodnie później...

Witam, czy jak ściąga Wam się jakiś patch na ps4 to nie robi tego w tle jak to było na PS3 (z plusem oczywiście)?

Bo u mnie na PS4 jest tak, że system dodaje do ściągnięcia dopiero po odpaleniu konsoli, a nie jak miałem na PS3, które ściągało wszelkie patche o ustalonej przeze mnie porannej godzinie i po odpaleniu konsoli wieczorem wszystko było już ściągnięte i zainstalowane.

W opcjach "stand by" mam wszystko optaszkowane i z automatu loguję się na własne konto.

Chyba nie uwstecznili się względem PS3 w tak ważnej kwestii ?!

Tzn. u mnie w tle ściąga, ale chodzi o samą inicjację ściągania. Na PS3 konsola sama sprawdzała czy są aktualizacje do gier i zaczynała ściągać oraz instalować, dzięki czemu jak odpalałem wieczorem konsolę to wszystko było już zaktualizowane.

Teraz na PS4 aktualizacje zaczynają się ściągać dopiero po włączeniu konsoli co jest upierdliwe.

Przykładowo ostatnio chciałem sobie po pracy pograć w multi w KZ, a tu konsola dopiero dodała do ściągania patcha...

Może ktoś zweryfikować jeszcze czy u niego też tak jest? 

mały teaser najblizszego update'u

I'm sure the next big (1.70) firmware will have some nice features.......perhaps.

Be good to see a video editing suite....the ability to remove videos from the PS4 via USB or record onto external devices.....dim the light bar perhaps....amongst other things.

I'd certainly welcome the ability to remove the videos and put them on my PC for editing. Although I also wish i could set the quality.

Might keep my eye out for a proper recording device in preparation for recording via HDMI...

• 2 tygodnie później...
Gość Zaqair

Duzy update za kilka tyg:

Here at PlayStation, we listen closely to your comments and requests, which are weighted heavily when looking at the future of our platforms. Since PlayStation 4 launched, we’ve heard a lot of great feedback from you about what you like with the platform and what you’d like to see us work on.

I’m happy to report that, as a direct result of your feedback, we’ll soon be bringing some of your most-requested features to PS4 with a system software update in the upcoming weeks. These features and additions will help make your PS4 even more socially connected by further enabling you to customise your most epic gaming moments and granting even more options to show them to your friends.

This upcoming update will add a rich video editor with a simple tool to personalise your video clips, and you’ll also be able to export to and save the videos and screenshots you create by pressing the SHARE button to a USB drive. In addition, this update will add an HDCP off option for capturing gameplay via HDMI, a feature we’ve previously said would come after launch.

We recognise that some gamers want to record and share longer clips of their gameplay sessions, and we’re excited to deliver this option with PS4. There’s a lot more coming in this update as well, so stay tuned for more — there will be plenty in the update to excite everyone.

As part of a separate system software update in the future, we have been working with our partners at Twitch and Ustream, and will also be adding the ability for Twitch broadcasts to be archived – another highly requested feature among PS4 fans who are taking advantage of the SHARE button features. These broadcasts will be also provided with a higher resolution of 720p, so PS4 fans can enjoy live broadcasts with clearer images. We’ll have more to come on these updates and more in the coming weeks.

http://blog.eu.playstation.com/2014/03/19/new-ps4-update-add-share-enhancements-hdcp/

pdC0vQ2.png

https://twitter.com/geoffkeighley/status/446702608581787649

Edytowane przez Zaqair
  • Plusik 3
  • 2 tygodnie później...

Cokolwiek nie zmienią w fw to przedstawiają to jako "poprawa stabilności". Prawdziwe zmiany są podawane deweloperom dla fw dla debug kitów. Znajdując fw w internetach dla DEX, wiesz jakie naprawdę zmiany zaszły w stosunku do poprzednich wersji (wszystkie gałęzie fw dla danej konsoli są bardzo podobne).

• 4 tygodnie później...

Super, jak ktoś bedzie wiedział jak wyłączyć to światełko w padzie to niech da znać gdzie. Zawsze to trochę wydłuzy czas działania pada

Wd. pierwszych testów czas ten wydłuży się o kosmiczne 4min  :bye2: 

Jako druga ciekawostka to fakt że Sony w nowym padzie zastosował akumulator najgorszej jakości.

A na bonus tips. Po przełożeniu baterii z DS3 wydłużymy czas pracy pada o 225%(gdyby do tego wielkość tej z DS3 była zbliżona do DS4 mogło by przekroczyć 340%).

Sony takie dobre. 

PS4 1.7 Firmware Update the “Biggest That Sony Has Ever Made” for Features and Size – Insider

Sony Computer Entertainment has teased that there are more yet unannounced features in firmware update 1.7 scheduled for release on April 30th, which means that the update is definitely pretty big, but according to industry insider Tidux it isn’t just big, it’s the biggest Sony has ever made.

1.7 is a major update, it’s the biggest that Sony has ever made. Features and size wise. #PS4 #Sony #GreatnessAwaits

I went ahead and asked Tidux whether that comparison includes the very sizable day one 1.5 patch (that weighed aa rather hefty 308 Mb) and enabled critical features like remote play, sharing and the ability to play games while downloading, and he replied “for sure.”

That’s definitely a big legacy to live up to for the new patch, but even if we should definitely consider this an unconfirmed rumor, Tidux proved his reliability before by leaking several features of the PS4′s operating system before they were disclosed, and lately he nailed both the release date of patch 1.7 and the inclusion of the DualShock 4 dimming feature.

We’re only three days off, and we’re probably going to hear more from Sony itself soon. My forecast is that we can expect a PlayStation blog post tomorrow, but that’s just an nearly surefire personal prediction. I’m no insider.

http://www.dualshockers.com/2014/04/27/ps4-1-7-firmware-update-the-biggest-that-sony-has-ever-made-for-features-and-size-insider/