Skocz do zawartości

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

Dlatego czekam na jakieś video i chce to już zobaczyć ;)

Tu coś jest: 

http://www.ign.com/articles/2014/06/03/a-sunday-drive-with-forza-horizon-2-ign-first?abthid=538dc6fbb151c2f10e000011

[Editor's Note: We can't reveal what Forza Horizon 2 looks like in motion just yet. Stay tuned for a teaser this Friday, and then we'll show you more of the game than you can handle next week during E3! 
Edytowane przez Maciomaniak
  • Plusik 1
Gość DonSterydo

No to już mamy częściowe wyjaśnienie lokacji:

Mix południowej Francji i północnych Włoch. (Alpy + Morze Śródziemnomorskie + Toskania + Lazurowe Wybrzeże)

Edytowane przez DonSterydo

More than 700 events across the world, contributing to, I think a conservative 100 percent completion time of well over 100 hours.

Gwiazdki w oczach.

Ekhem: 

The improvements to the online experience aren’t exclusively technical, though. The Horizon 2 team has also gone back to the drawing board on clubs, which now allow you to create clubs of up to 1000 players, and has introduced what it calls Car Meets.
ecause of the dedicated servers it’s all instant. There’s no lobbies, there’s no loading; it’s just straight in, there and then. 
Edytowane przez Maciomaniak

twórcy o aspektach graficznych:

“We believe next gen beauty isn’t about poly counts,” says Fulton. “It’s not about texture resolution. Those are last-gen concepts. Next-gen beauty is about light.

“It’s about light and how it plays on every surface in the world. How it reacts to them. How it scatters from them. It’s about the way sunlight glints on the bodywork of a car. It’s about the way the entire world reflects back at you from the surface of a puddle in a cobbled street.

“It’s about really revealing those imperfections that make something feel real. I’m talking about the minute scratches on a brake disc. I’m talking about the flaky paint and rusted metal of an old barn door. That’s what next-gen beauty is.”

druga część będzie mieć TRZY razy większy teren do objechania od części pierwszej

Edytowane przez kermit

Ta gra zjada na śniadanie DriveClub, bez popity już po samych zapowiedziach. Jeszcze na zakończenie:

Tune in over the coming days and weeks for more on Forza Horizon 2, including a lengthy chat with creative director Ralph Fulton, info on some of the game’s trademark showcase events, in-depth with Horizon 2’s online play, behind-the-scenes with Horizon 2’s incredible audio, plus much more.
Gość DonSterydo

"We watch as a car eases along a road; the game is in solo mode and the map is packed with traffic, lighting and atmospheric conditions, and Drivatars that are all unique to this particular session. With the press of a button, the game camera shifts around the front of the car (which is still moving) while the game transitions from solo mode to online play. In the space of half a sentence, the Drivatars are replaced with real players, and conditions and traffic are synced with an online session-in-progress. All the while the car is still cruising down the very same road, exactly where it was seconds before. Seamless, indeed."

"The Horizon 2 team has also gone back to the drawing board on clubs, which now allow you to create clubs of up to 1000 players"

Do tego mapa większa niż w pierwszej części i BRAK BARIER = 3x większy "teren jezdny".

Pisali, że będą wyścigi przełajowe :D

Gość DonSterydo

No to już mamy częściowe wyjaśnienie lokacji:

Mix południowej Francji i północnych Włoch. (Alpy + Morze Śródziemnomorskie + Toskania + Lazurowe Wybrzeże)

<3<3<3<3<3

Zapomniałem dopisać "+ Prowansja" :)

Helios z Turn 10 tak podsumował Horizon 2:

BNJesMP.gif

PS. Mam nadzieję, że wersja na X360 będzie się różnic tylko aspektami sieciowymi i grafiką.

• Plusik 1
Gość DonSterydo

Z tego artykułu wyłania się obraz gry wyścigowej wszech czasów. PG rzuciło do pieca. Turn 10 będzie musiało się w 2015 roku postarać żeby ich Forza Motorsport 6 nie wypadła blado przy tym Behemocie.

EDYTA: Wcześniej na to uwagi nie zwróciłem:

original.jpg