Skocz do zawartości

State of Decay: Year-One Survival Edition

wrog

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

When State of Decay debuted on Xbox Live last June, it broke a number of genre gameplay conventions: characters die permanently, story progression isn't pre-scripted, and the world continues to change even when players are offline. Fans responded enthusiastically to this "zombie survival fantasy" spin on the genre, ensuring a bright future for the State of Decay franchise.

So what's next for State of Decay? In Spring 2015, Xbox One owners will have the opportunity to experience the definitive version of State of Decay with the Year-One Survival Edition. Earlier this week, we paid a visit to Undead Labs' studios to learn more:

The State of Decay: Year-One Survival Edition will include the original State of Decay, now running in glorious 1080p, previously released Add-on packs Breakdown and Lifeline, as well as some entirely new content. Undead Labs will reveal more on the new content closer to release, and you'll read about it here when they do.

sod_yose_fob_rgb.jpg?h=538

• Plusik 3
Gość DonSterydo

Bardzo jestem ciekaw ceny i jak to faktycznie będzie działać. Jak będzie betonowe 30 FPS, bez tearingu z dodanym AA, to kupię na 99%.

Tylko pytanie, to jest retail?

Edytowane przez DonSterydo
Gość DonSterydo

Hell yes, we’re making State of Decay for Xbox One!

Man, it felt good to write that. There’s a huge difference between “We think it’s a good idea and we’re seriously considering it”, and “Hell yes, we’re working hard on it right now.” It’s generally a good idea to wait until you can say “hell yes”, because until then, Things Can Change, but we’ve crossed that threshold for State of Decay on Xbox One.

State of Decay is coming to Xbox One via the State of Decay: Year One Survival Edition. While we’re still very much in development, here’s what I can tell you today.

First, we’re remastering the game in glorious 1080p, with sharper textures, a refined user interface, and more environment detail. We’re also taking advantage of the more powerful hardware by remastering and adding new environment effects, and increasing the fidelity and smoothness of character and zombie animations throughout the game. And along with these visual enhancements, we’ll ensure the game runs at a rock-solid frame rate and polish out a few glitches along the way.

Next, we’re creating some new content — not an entire DLC’s worth, but a few cool new mission types, new weapons, vehicles, and perhaps a hero or two. We’ll also be making some of your favorite characters from Lifeline (yes, Sasquatch) available as playable characters in Breakdown, and taking some of the new base options from Lifeline and making them available inBreakdown and the core State of Decay game. And then we’ll throw in half an hour of new music from State of Decay composer Jesper Kyd.

Finally, we’re bundling both Breakdown and Lifeline DLC releases into the game to create the ultimate State of Decay experience.

As of today we have the game up and running on Xbox One (and you may see some video of that coming out of our media announcement at the Lab last night, including this bit from Major Nelson), and it already looks fantastic, but we still have a long way to go to make the visual improvements worthy of Xbox One hardware. We’ll crank on that through the fall, and plan to releaseState of Decay: Year One Survival Edition, both digitally on Xbox One and PC/Steam, and at retail, in spring 2015.

For those of you who’ve played State of Decay, I know you’ll have lots of questions. Will my characters transfer over? What is the upgrade path for current players? Have the system specs for the PC changed? How much will it cost? I don’t have answers to these questions today, but rest assured we’re working on them, and I’ll let you know as soon as I can. What I can tell you is that we’re always aware the reason we have the opportunity to continue making State of Decay games is because of your support, and that will guide every decision we make.

This is the first of many planned next-gen steps for the State of Decayfranchise. We’re working hard on Year One, but rest assured there are other, perhaps bigger, irons in the fire as well. I’ll let you know about those the moment I can say, “Hell yes!”

Gość DonSterydo

Od dawna liczyłem, że wydadzą tego szpila w pudełku żeby mógł dumnie na półce prężyć muskuły :) 

Mówią o poprawionych efektach, 1080p itp. oby też przyłożyli się do niezachwianej wydajności - o to mam największe obawy w ich przypadku, nie są to bowiem mistrzowie kodu, większość z nich robiła wcześniej jakieś MMO.

Z jednej strony troche sie smuce a z drugiej ciesze. Smuci mnie to ze to kotlet a nie nowa czesc, minelo juz sporo czasu i liczylem ze zapowiedza pelnoprawny next-genowy sequel. Cieszy mnie natomiast ze gra trafi do szerszego grona graczy co przelozy sie na dodatkowe fundusze ktore miejmy nadzieje przyczynia sie do jeszcze lepszej czesci nastepnej kiedy faktycznie uderzy.

Na steamie spedzilem ok. 25-30 godzin z tym tytulem i bawilem sie wysmienicie, jesli bylby co-op kupilbym na 100% :)

• Plusik 1

jeżeli ta gra ma tak wyglądać to postęp niesamowity. tak jak Bansai, trochę szkoda, że to odświeżona i dopakowana wersja z X0 ale nie zmienia to faktu, że w swoim czasie pewnie ogram. dobra gra, ciekawa i fajnie zrealizowana. grafika i niektóre mechanizmy nieco odstraszały ale ogólny feeling na duży plus.

The port will bump the game's specs to 1080p and 60 FPS, and will come with both pieces of DLC that were released for the game, Breakdown and Lifeline.

http://www.gamrreview.com/news/91908/state-of-decay-coming-to-xbox-one-in-1080p-amp-60-fps/

Nigdzie wczesniej nie slyszalem o 60 fps dlatego nie chce mi sie za bardzo w to wierzyc. Patrzac jak ta gra chodzila na 360 to bedzie dobrze jak dostaniemy plynne 30.

• 4 tygodnie później...
  • 2 tygodnie później...
  • 3 miesiące temu...
  • 2 tygodnie później...
Gość DonSterydo

Jakość materiału beznadziejna, ale popup chyba minimalny, całkiem dobre draw distance, nie wygląda na to żeby zęby na cieniach i otoczeniu waliły po oczach. 

Mam nadzieję, że DF zrobi jakieś porównanie finalnego kodu z wersją na X360.