Skocz do zawartości

Super Smash Bros. for 3DS

Gość ragus

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

Link - łatwy do opanowania, przyjemnie się nim gra, kozacki Final Smash, wygląda uroczo w fioletowym kubraczku

Pikachu - podobny do Linka, ale zbyt często wykładam się na B+UP gdy chcę wrócić na planszę. Podoba mi się te jego wirowanie podczas skoku

Villager - boże, jaki zaje,bisty. Troll nr 1. Chętnie bym nim grał, ale nie umiem. Te sadzenie drzewa mnie przerasta. No ale bardzo ciekawa postać, z chęcią obejrzę filmiki jak ktoś nim wymiata

Mario - taki tam, du,py mi nie urwał. Niczym się nie wyróżnia i nie wiem po co mu te A+Przód, skoro blokiem można robić to samo

Megaman - nie potrafi zaje,bać gonga, jakieś listki, pieski, zębatki. Nie moje klimaty.

Także po demie wybieram Linka, ale wątpię, że to będzie mój main, bo pewnie 50% społeczności będzie nim na początku śmigać.

Nagrałem tutorial, który nieźle tłumaczy w pigułce o co w tym wszystkim chodzi:

http://youtu.be/plddWZDndpI

Ja chcę już pełną wersję.

Edytowane przez ragus

Mam problemy z wyprowadzaniem Up Tilt + Attack, zamiast ataku, Link albo skacze, albo wyprowadza Smash Attack. Muszę albo powoli wychylić gałkę, albo wyskoczyć, trzymać górę i wyprowadzić to co chcę dopiero po lądowaniu. Na szczęście w pełnej wersji można wyłączyć skok na gałce.

Są już pierwsze recenzje. Gra została bardo ciepło przyjęta, kilka cytatów z recenzji:

If you have a 3DS, get this game. If you don’t have a 3DS, go get one, then get this game. I’ll even say this, as a gamer who loves collecting games to put on his shelf, this is a title that I’m glad is digitally downloaded on my handheld. I knew that this game cartridge would always be in my 3DS when it was announced and now, I have it with me all the time. Just as a forewarning though, it is a chunky download, going up to a whopping 9,000 plus blocks. It’s worth every block for hours upon hours of constant Smashing. See you in the fray!

A wonderful demonstration of Nintendo's expertise, Super Smash Bros. is both accessible and deep. A refined formula that transcends the capabilities of the 3DS to offer an amazing game. A statement for lovers of pure gaming and a paradise for Nintendo fans.

Even though it's played in a handheld, it is as good as any other game of the series. It works great on 3DS, and the fighting system has been improved, tweaked and revisited with new additions and objects. One of those games you shouldn't miss if you own a 3DS.

If this new generation of Smash Bros. only featured straightforward battles, the upcoming Wii U version — with its elevated thumbsticks and same-screen local multiplayer setup — would probably have an edge over this 3DS incarnation. But the fourth Super Smash Bros. is more than just brawling; a lot more, in fact. I've spent far more time collecting loot, doing Classic mode playthroughs, parti(pipi)ting in Smash Runs and pushing my high scores in various minigames than I have actually fighting other people.

Super Smash Bros. 3DS hasn't been compressed as much as it has been tailored. And as unlikely as it may be, it fits like a glove.

Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS delivered just about everything I wanted out of it, and then some. I've grown attached to a number of newcomers, I've played more online matches than I ever did with Brawl, and I'll be tackling all of the single-player content for weeks on end. I'm all in again thanks to Smash 3DS, and it's made me even more excited for the Wii U version later this year.

http://www.metacritic.com/game/3ds/super-smash-bros-for-nintendo-3ds

Brzmi cudownie. Dziwią jedynie cyrki z lokalnym multiplayerem, ale za to miło, że online działa w porządku. Czytając recenzję można odnieść wrażenie, że wersja na WiiU zostanie oceniona jeszcze lepiej.

Edytowane przez ragus