Skocz do zawartości

The Great Ace Attorney

Paliodor

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

Ruszyła oficjalna japońska strona nowej odsłony Ace Attorney,która według Shintaro Kojimy ma stać się całkowicie nową serią,różniącą się od pozostałych tytułów z cyklu.

http://www.capcom.co.jp/dai-gyakuten/

Info o postaciach+screeny:

Descriptions for protagonist Ryuunosuke Naruhodou, his assistant Susato Mikotoba, Sherlock Holmes and the young Iris Watson

Ryuunosuke Naruhodou - The protagonist. A student of the Imperial Yuumei University of the Empire of Japan. Taking advantage of a certain event, he aims at becoming an attorney. To learn the ways of the new justice system, he travels to the British Empire as a exchange student with the fire of justice burning in his chest.

Susato Mikotoba - A young girl who supports Ryuunosuke as a “Legal Assistant” because of certain circumstances. She enjoys reading foreign detective novels and is a virtuous woman of old Japan with big dreams of leadership.

Sherlock Holmes - The most famous detective in the world. With his excessively sharp powers of observation and inference, to seek the real truth, sometimes he must go to the opposite side of reality. “The Rampage of Ethics” has already begun. A miracle meeting between the great detective and a certan attorney sparks a major turnabout in the courts of London.

Iris Watson - A young girl who lives with Holmes. She is only eight-years-old, has a medical doctorate, and has penned the popular London novel series, “The Adventures of Sherlock Holmes.” Her power of reasoning is rumored to surpass that even of the great detective.

1410414543-1.jpg 1410414543-2.jpg 1410414543-3.jpg

1410414543-4.jpg 1410414544-5.jpg 1410414545-6.jpg

1410414545-the-great-ace-attorney-art.jp 1410414544-courts-of-the-empire-of-japan 1410414545-courts-of-the-great-capital-o

Dotychczas nie miałem okazji ograć żadnej części tej serii ale ta nowa wyjątkowo mi się podoba ze względu na osadzenie akcji w epoce Meiji i bardzo ładny styl graficzny. Ciekawe czy długo będzie trzeba czekać na premierę na zachodzie.

Edytowane przez Paliodor

Kolejna garść info o grze:

Capcom recently revealed that the famous Sherlock Holmes and Watson will appear in The Great Ace Attorney, and fans might be wondering how that will work out, considering that the game takes place during the Meiji period of Japan. This week’s issue of Famitsu explains more.

Similar to past Ace Attorney games, The Great Ace Attorney will follow its familiar game flow of investigation portions and courtroom portions, but as previously reported, Sherlock Holmes will help out the protagonist Ryuunosuke as part of a “Joint Reasoning” feature.

Now, you might be wondering how Ryuunosuke meets Sherlock Holmes in the first place. That sounds like an odd mix when  you consider that one is from England while the other is from Japan.

As it turns out, the game starts out in Japan, where Ryuunosuke attends college to become a formal attorney after getting involved in a certain case. He then moves to England where he meets Holmes.

Ryuunosuke is shown saying, “I will become a lawyer… definitely!” He seems pretty determined to become one, too. This was actually a big deal at the time during the Meiji period, as it is known as the era that shifted Japan from being an isolated feudal society to its modern form.

It was around then where the nation saw more western-influenced aspects of social structure for politics, the economy, and foreign relations, so Ryuunosuke is wandering into unknown territory as far as an occupation goes. For this reason, he heads out to England with the heroine, Susato Mikotoba.

The game starts out in Japan but once Ryuunosuke gets to England, things will get pretty interesting as he’ll put his deductive skills to use while getting help from the best there is with Sherlock Holmes and his assistant Iris Watson.

Read more at http://www.siliconera.com/2014/09/10/great-ace-attorney-takes-place-japan-england/#PbmKmr4p54hvZbCF.99
  • 4 tygodnie później...

Ace Attorney Trilogy comes to Nintendo 3DS in December

Nintendo 3DS owners will get a triple shot of Phoenix Wright this holiday season with the release of the Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney Trilogy. Capcom confirmed at New York Comic Con today that the game will hit the Nintendo eShop in North America on Dec. 9.

The compilation will be released on Dec. 11 in Europe.

The Ace Attorney Trilogy includes updated versions of three Nintendo DS games, Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney, Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney — Justice For All and Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney — Trials and Tribulations. You can see how the updated version of Justice For All compares to the DS original in the gallery below.

Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney Trilogy will be available for download for $29.99 in North America, €29.99 / £24.99 in Europe.

http://www.polygon.com/2014/10/9/6953975/ace-attorney-trilogy-release-date-nintendo-3ds

capture2opar.png

Edytowane przez Hela

Czy mi się ostatnio wydaje czy coraz więcej Japońskich Devów i Wydawców znalazło bardzo prostacki i głupi powód aby u nas wydawać coraz więcej gier tylko cyfrowo? Chodzi of course o ilośc krajów i różnych języków ale nikt ich do cholery jasnej nie zmusza do wydania gry w 30 językach a od kiedy to wydanie w podst. 5 jest tak wielkim problemem? Kiedyś jakoś więcej tekstu było w grach i wszyscy byli happy a teraz się tłumaczą kosztami lokalizacji i innych pierdół. Sorry gregory ale koszta produkcji gier na 3DS'a nie są większe od tych z ery PS2 i nie potrzeba wkładać w nie setek milionów aby się dobrze sprzedało. No ale cóż czas chyba najwyższy dostać tą wizę do US and A bo powoli mnie szlag trafia ;/

Odnośnie samej gry cholernie cieszy fakt że sam Ojciec serii wziął się za nią, klimat od samego początku wylewa się w trailerka i bardzo ciekawi mnei mnogość opcji w kwestii dedukcji (dawno już żaden trailer mnie tak nie zaciekawił pod względem gameplayu). No i stylistycznie to dla mnei uczta dla oka ;-]

• 5 miesięcy później...

Oby nie kazali nam czekać długo, cholernie się nakręciłem bo już dawno mam smaka na nowe przygody z tej serii którymi rajcowałem się na WiiWare i DS'ie i choć zostały mi do nadrobienia 5-tka i Phoenix v Layton tak jednak najbardziej jestem nakręcony na najnowszą pozycję. Ciekawi mnie czy dorzucą Japoński VA, ale nawet bez tego to must-have!

• 2 miesiące później...