Skocz do zawartości

Horizon: Zero Dawn

SzczurekPB

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

Ciekawe czy to będzie open world czy świat podzielony na huby. 

W wywiadzie Guerrilla Games powiedzieli że w grze będziemy też walczyć z innymi ludźmi. A cześć plemion będzie się "przyjaźniła" z robotami. Może sobie udomowimy takiego Trexa

W tym samym wywiadzie Hulst powiedział "seamless open-world", więc chyba bez hubów.

Z gafa

+

http://www.twitch.tv/playstation/v/6249998   09:00 zaczyna się wywiad

Hey GAF!

Mark Norris, Senior Producer on Horizon Zero Dawn here. I just wanted to say thanks so much for the kind words from many of you on the thread here so far, and that some of your questions (but definitely not all!) will be answered over the course of the next couple days.

One thing I can confirm for you is that every single shot in the demo video was taken from in-game, and those locations are discoverable over the course of your journey. 

I'll let you get back to the regularly scheduled speculation :)
Edytowane przez Starh

Sony takie dobre...

Sony was worried about a female protagonist in Killzone dev's new IP By Brian Crecente on Jun 18, 2015 at 9:00a @crecenteb 

"Personally, The Last Guardian was very emotionally important, a great reveal, but for me the announcement of Horizon from Guerrilla Games is actually the biggest project for me for this E3 to announce because it's a big project and a new IP. 

"I was nervous to see the reaction from people." 

There was a third reason that Yoshida was nervous to see how people would react to the game: Horizon's protagonist is a young woman. 

"She's a female lead character," he said. "That has always been the vision by the team, but we had a discussion. Is it risky to do a female character?" 

In fact, once development was underway, so many questions were asked about the protagonist internally, that the company brought in a marketing team to do some focus testing. 

"The concern came after the game was in development," he said. "We started to show it to many more people internally and they had questions about it. So we worked with our marketing groups to do this focus testing. 

"We wanted to see how people would react to some of the things: open world RPG, the set up of machine versus primitive weapons and the female protagonist. All of those things." 

While the reaction was positive, Yoshida was still a bit nervous about the game's first broad unveiling. "

The focus testing reaction was positive and that made us feel good, but you know it's a limited number of people that we were able to test."

Znaczy trochę rozumiem, pewnie niemały budżet stoi za tą grą, a Aloy nie wygląda na standardową bohaterkę jaką widzimy w innych grach (przesadna seksualizacja) Niestety większość badań związanych z preferencją graczy nadal wskazuje na obiekcje związane z płcią żeńską jak lead role (tyczy to się tak samo okładek, przecież np. w przypadku TLoU była bardzo duża grupa, która nie chciała Ellie na okładce, a tym bardziej na pierwszym planie, to samo z BioShockiem: Infinite, ale tam ostatecznie wyszło po staremu i mamy okropną okładkę).

Niestety mizoginia jest w tym przemyśle powszechna, społeczność graczy często jest toksyczna, zresztą niektóre doświadczenia znajomych dziewczyn, które grają w gry multi, to delikatnie mówiąc przykra sprawa.

Chociaż po tych targach widać, że branża powoli dojrzewa w dobry kierunku ijest co raz więcej ciekawych postaci kobiecych (Horizon, Emily w Dishonored 2, nawet nowy Assasin, co by wymienić garstkę tytułów, ale jest ich więcej oczywiście).

Edytowane przez Hendrix

Trochę nowych informacji z GT

Summary from the Gametrailers talk:

- Saw a live demo played in front of them (no hands-on). Same demo as the trailer.
- They set up a trip wire, went around it and attacked one of the deer things from the opposite side making some run into it.
- A few stayed around to fight her while the rest ran away.
- They talked a lot about there being an economy that you can trade resources in or use yourself.
- Multiple arrow types. Explosive arrows are really rare.
- Thunderjaw was at half health from fighting a different tribe.
- It has 15 different types of attacks.
- If you're far away from it, it'll stay back and attack with ranged attacks.
- They used 4 or 5 electric arrows to prevent Thunderjaw from moving.
- Showed concept art of a few different things. One of them was a town (that I think Huber said reminded him of FFXII towns) that had robotic dogs that seem to be domesticated like normal ones.
- Showed concept art of a cyborg gryphon.
- You can upgrade Aloy's skills. Multiple layers of equipment you can wear.
- 30 FPS

Edytowane przez Starh

Kolejnych kilka detali:
http://www.videogamer.com/ps4/horizo..._detailed.html

Guerrilla won't be 'tutorialising' Horizon: Zero Dawn, the developer has explained, instead encouraging players to study enemy behaviour and learn how to defeat robos themselves.

Speaking to VideoGamer.com earlier today, art director Jan-Bart van Beek revealed that there is "a lot of interplay between the different weapons and ammo types, and there is a sort of creative aspect there where you need to find the right way to use weapons for particular robos. And that counts for a lot of the game. We don't tutorialise the game, we don't go and tell you how to hunt these robos or how they interact. You really have to go out there and explore these things by trial and error.

"And it's the same case for learning about how the robos interact between themselves; who's protecting who and how they are all interconnected. You're always a little bit like David Attenborough where he's sitting in the bushes and studying these creatures trying to learn their behaviour, seeing how you can exploit that behaviour from them."

Van Beek also provided details on Horizon's RPG systems, explaining that throughout the game players will be able to gain XP to unlock new perks, giving them a greater chance to take down some of the larger enemies.

"There is a skill tree," he continued. "There are two basic character development systems. First of all you're getting XP and you can use that XP to gain new perks. So that's the big one. One of the perks that you saw being used [in the demo] is the Precision Shot where you slow down time and that allows you to [aim] the arrows a little more precisely. Without that it's actually really hard to hit certain weak spots. [The character in the demo] is already an advanced character about level 12, I think.

"But there's also basically a secondary way of upgrading your character, and that is through the harvesting and crafting system. By going into nature and defeating bigger and stronger robos you'll get better armour-plating, better weaponry and slowly but surely you'll develop your character in a more naturalistic way."

Trochę nowych informacji z GT

Summary from the Gametrailers talk:

- They talked a lot about there being an economy that you can trade resources in or use yourself.

- You can upgrade Aloy's skills. Multiple layers of equipment you can wear.

dla mnie to najważniejsze info. w takim RDR przekozackie było sprzedawanie skór zwierząt upolowanych na stepie, czy zebranych roślin. odnośnie ekwipunku, byłoby miło gdyby każdy, nowy stuff był widoczny na postaci. 

Kontynuując dalsze informacje z zamkniętego pokazu:

Basically, we saw a demo where Eloy (that's the girl in the game) had to gather a resource in a canister inside the machines. The creators explained that users would have to switch between weapons and ammo to find the right strategy for each creature, very similar to how The Witcher's two swords work, with oils and stuff. Combat is mostly long range because there's no way a human could take on huge robot creatures with knives, but several monsters can be taken down with melee takedowns. It's a single player game, too, maybe there will be a multiplayer element (shared economies?), but it is at it's core a single-player experience

>There are no classes, all players start the same and develop through skilltrees using XP.

>The only organic creatures that exist are small ones: fish, geese, rabbits, and they also can be harvested for resources. The reason? Organic, big creatures are extinct. The rest are all machines. They talked about "several ways in which you can interact with the creatures", but robot domestication is not something they're considering.

>Finally (this might be spoiler-ish territory, but vague enough: read at your own risk) - the creators wanted creatures that looked "real", like new life forms, but that had been there in the planet all along. When it comes to the world inhabitants, there is nothing weird about the way these creatures look because that's just the world they live in. Yet, Eloy WILL discover what these creatures are, and why they look the way they do in the game.

>The game seemed to have a Monster Hunter like upgrade system for armor and weapons, done in real time Last of Us style, skill trees (somewhat Diablo-ish?) with Witcher 3 like battles except ranged. That's a lot of really cool influences in just one title.

>Also, what we saw on E3 was an alpha version, but they swore that it was a PS4 game, running on actual PS4 hardware - the trailer is very much real gameplay. And, for those who were worried, in the demo we saw, Eloy talked WAY less than in the PlayStation conference - she's no Nathan Drake.

>Just because this is reddit and I don't need to keep a semblance of profesionalism like when I write, I'll tell you that I'm pretty hyped, honestly. It looked really, really good. I just hope they manage to keep it varied, with different types of creatures, bosses, whatever because otherwise we might end up with a really long endgame hunting palette swaps of the same creatures, Monster Hunter/Toukiden style.