Skocz do zawartości

Ori and the Will of the Wisps

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

Ciekawi mnie co jeszcze mogą dodać do rozgrywki bo grając teraz w jedynke to pod względem mechaniki i zdolności postaci gra kompletna.

Nie mieliście może wrażenia, że teraz ktoś inny będzie głównym bohaterem? Historia zdaje się koncentrować na

potomku Kuro i innych sowach 

, więc takie coś mogło by się zdarzyć. Nowe umiejętności, sposób poruszania się itp. Inna sprawa, że w tytule jest Ori i coś tam, ale to jednak marka.

Edytowane przez gkihdghdhj
  • 7 miesięcy później...
  • 2 miesiące później...

Game Director Moon Studios napisał dzisiaj takiego posta na ResetEra

If Willof the Wisps only becomes a ‘solid’ game, I should probably quit my job. We have a design team now that worked on Blind Forest, the Rayman games and AM2R all working together to turn WotW into a landmark title. Our goal from the start was for Will of the Wisps to become to Blind Forest what Super Mario Bros. 3 was to the original Super Mario Bros - we’re trying to perfect the formula as much as possible. And we obviously took a good look at other games that released after Blind Forest, like Hollow Knight, and are trying to improve upon what they brought to the table as well.

But that’s all coming from a dev. In the end, you guys will decide if we succeeded, I just can’t wait for everyone to jump in and play - it’ll be awesome :)

:banderas:

Edytowane przez hav7n
  • Plusik 1
  • 1 miesiąc później...

Following in the footsteps of its critically acclaimed predecessor Ori and the Blind Forest, we’re excited to share that we’ll be taking players beyond the forest of Nibel in the upcoming 2-D platformer sequel Ori and the Will of the Wisps. Set to continue the legacy of Ori’s challenging gameplay, signature visual style and music, we can’t wait for you to embark on an all-new adventure all while feeling just a little bit nostalgic.

If you’re new to the Ori series or if you’ve been with us since 2014, all of us at Moon Studios welcome you to Ori and the Will of the Wisps and are looking forward to sharing our latest journey with you. Here are just a few new things you’ll find:

• Explore a vast, beautiful and immersive world. Explore a vast, beautiful, immersive and dangerous world filled with gripping enemy encounters, challenging puzzles and thrilling escape sequences. Unravel Ori’s true destiny in this emotionally engaging, hand-crafted, story-driven adventure. 
  • New combat system. Wield dozens of new spirit weapons, spells and skills offering new dynamic combat mechanics to the world of Ori. Nimbly fight your way through untold danger and ruin with an entirely new arsenal at your disposal. 
  • Customize your style of play. Choose your tools for adventure from dozens of newly acquired attacks, spells, and skills to match your style of play. In addition, utilize an all new shard system to power up Ori’s capabilities. 
  • Encounter epic adversaries. Face large epic bosses and seek support from discoverable allies who will provide services and offer optional quests to extend the adventure.

Ori and the Will of the Wisps will also take advantage of the Xbox One X console’s higher graphical and processing ability, improving on the beautiful visuals that the Ori series is known for. Arriving in 2019, Ori and the Will of the Wisps will be available on the Xbox One family of devices and Windows 10 PCs in 2019.

• Lubię! 1

Wywiad z developerem - co ciekawe, nad jedynką pracowało 20 osób rozrzuconych po kraju/świecie, nad dwójką pracuje 50 ludzi rozrzuconych po kraju/świecie, Thomas powiedział, ze z ponad 30 miejscowości. Jakby ktoś nie wiedział, Moon Studios nie istnieje w sensie fizycznym w jakimś określonym mieście, to grupa ludzi tworząca gry i komunikująca się za pośrednictwem internetu. 

Edytowane przez Pacquiao