Skocz do zawartości

Devil May Cry 5

Frantik

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

In Capcom I trust, przy premierze REVII też byłem sceptycznie nastawiony na gadki o "powrocie do korzeni" widząc gejplej w perspektywie FPP i jakąś szaloną rodzinkę. W zasadzie tym jednym tytułem odbudowali sobie u mnie kredyt zaufania.

Cytat

A new interview with DMC5 director Itsuno and producers Matt Walker and Michiteru Okabe is up on Dengeki Online, that contains some new tidbits of info.

Summary

- Devil May Cry 5 started development one year before DMC4SE's release, for a total of 4 years of development so far.

- RE Engine has turned into a specialized engine for making action games.

- There is a reason why Dante has a beard now, besides him just being older.

- With Nico they aimed to make a character that everyone will end up loving.

- They are being ambiguous about the nature and identity of the third playable character (V).

- V seemingly doesn't use weapons going by the key art. There will be a moment in the story where you will understand why that is.

- There is a reason why Nero shouts "Kyrie" in the trailer. They tease that something serious might've happened to her.

- The enemy in DMC5 are demons. There is no third force (ie. Heaven) in the DMC universe (confirmed once more). Just the human and demon worlds.

- The story reason for Devil Breakers breaking in the game is because Nico opts for performance rather than stability.

- With DMC5 the team wanted to make a pure action game. Mission structure from the earlier games is back, tho they mention that they have made some changes to it.

- Upgrade system uses Red Orbs similar to previous games. However there is a new tweak to this as well.

- DMC5 will be first and foremost Nero's story. That said, Dante and V will play important roles as well. Itsuno hopes the story will make the player get emotional and cry during the game. 

- Production costs of clothing materials used for scanning was about as much as a small car.

Translations (so far)

Question: "Anything to highlight about Nico"

Itsuno: "Nico... well, what do you think? Nico is a character that was brought in to create Nero's Devil Breaker arm. With her we aimed for a character that everyone would come to like. Despite that there are highly individual opinions about her. But I think when you play the game, you will definitely end up loving her."

---

Q: "Who's the third person in the key art?"

I: "What is he? Well, he's definitely an important character. After Nero and Dante, he's the third playable character. There's a point to him seemingly not having any weapons. Keep it in mind, because if you do, there will be a moment in the full game where you go "that's what I thought!"

---

Q: "What happened to Kyrie, who debuted in DMC4?"

I: "In the trailer there's a scene where Nero shouts "Kyrie". However, whether or not anything happens to her... I can't say. But the fact Nero shouted her name does mean something serious happened."

---

Q: "Are we fighting demons again this time? "

I: "Yes. Like the ones you fought before, you're fighting demons from the demon world. There won't be anything like an entirely different third force. There are hints in the trailer about this as well."

---

Q: "How is the mission progression system?"

I: "I want the players to have a pure action game experience, so it is close to the traditional mission system. There are parts that are slightly different from before... that's something that you can look forward to."

---

Q: "Is there a character upgrade system?"

I: "There is. Like before, it uses Red Orbs. It also has new tweaks made for this game."

I'm still working on translating, so bear with me. Source is included so anyone feel free to correct any mistakes.  

yzjK1kM.jpg

Edytowane przez XM.
9 godzin temu, Bzduras napisał:

Jakby DMC było poważną serią gier :reggie: Błazen chodzący po sufitach? Spoko. Pani z tatuażem co rzuca głupie teksty? Uuu antydevilizm

Ja nie mam nic do niepoważnych bohaterów,  laska po prostu jest obrzydliwa wizualnie i tak jak napisał Popa, sprawia wrażenie jakby była na siłę "cool" i wyluzowana. Mam nadzieję, że nie będzie się zbyt często pojawiać w grze. 

• Plusik 1

Kompletnie nowa postać. Większość ludzi oglądająca trailer zaaragowała "kim ty ku.rwa jesteś?" A ta już na starcie trailera robi z siebie ważniaka obok Nero ja tam się nie dziwie, że zebrała mieszane odczucia. Wszystko zależy od char developingu. Ocenianie jej po paru scenach w trailerze, a jak to będzie w grze jeszcze zobaczymy.

Prywatnie bym ją tam rukał w te zęby :3

Ciekawe jak Kyrie się zmieniła przez ten czas.

Nowe info z podcastu.

Pogrubiłem co ciekawsze info.

Cytat
  • Base team that worked on DMC5 from pre-production was made of 4 individuals:
  1. Wilson - Designed the entire art/design pipeline for DMC5
  2. Nagaki (?) - Character lead
  3. Kinoshita (?) - Art lead
  4. Itsuno - Director
  • Wilson made all base models for monsters and bosses
  • Then they outsourced high-poly 3D models
  • When they got high-poly models back they did a test scene. Put all the high-poly models next to each other.
  • Matt mentions Goliath being one of them (the big horn dude in the trailer).
  • All of the bosses (and characters) were in that scene as well and Matt makes a remark about how bosses got bigger and bigger size wise. They say the scale is incredible.
  • Alex works under Daigo Ikeno. He says it's great because Ikeno doesn't give him too much feedback on his work so he has a lot of freedom.
  • One word Ikeno uses a lot apparently is "slick". Alex says early on Ikeno looked at his works and told him to make it more slick and Alex was wondering what the hell that means (lol). Tho he says he understands now.
  • Alex worked on Nero's van for a whole year.
  • They describe van as a character not a vehicle. As in it was made by people that made the character models cause the environment modelers said it was a character so the character designers had to work on it not them lol
  • They stress that there are a lot of details in the van.
  • Alex says the game was so visually impressive that he often asked Nagaki (Yumei Nagaki?) "are we gonna tone this down?" and he would say "no, that's in the game"
  • They are very strict on designs looking realistic. If a design didn't seem realistic enough they would go back to it until it was realistic enough.
  • Wilson's favorite Capcom game is Dragon's Dogma. He has never played a DMC game before.
  • Alex has played DMC4 and Berial fight is his favorite moment in the game.
  • Yuichiro Hiraki from DMC1 and DMC4 is back and works on DMC5 animations.
  • Alex was talking about how impressive Berial was in DMC4 with the fires and destroying houses which is when Matt says how Alex and the team have made the Goliath such an impressive boss in the DMC5 and how Goliath (as we saw in the trailer) will destroy a giant cathedral.
  • Matt also says Goliath should be considered an equivalent to Berial. Not from the point of when will you fight it in the story, but the actual design and the fight having great environment interactivity.
  • Matt mentions how the different animal faces on Goliath look great and give it a unique design.
  • They hyping up the next trailer. Saying it's gonna be amazing.
  • Nero's accessories (like his bracelet) are hand designed and not scanned. Wilson was the person who designed those.
  • The Devil May Cry blue neon sign is actually Alex' handwriting. He was surprised to see it in the trailer. Matt and Pete didn't even know it was his handwriting so they were surprised in the podcast lol
  • The neon sign was at first pink but then for some reason they decided to make it blue. (even Alex wasn't sure why lol)
  • Alex wrote 40 different versions of Devil May Cry and made 40 different versions of neon signs (he called them mini-trailers) for the trailer (holy shit!)
  • Alex added a lot of details to the van such a bunch of references to Osaka.
  • Also there stickers on the van like the name of famous racers on the windows. Those belong to Nico.
  • Alex also designed Nico's tattoos.

Ta gra zgniecie jajca. Nie mogę się doczekać.

Edytowane przez dr skrzynia
  • 2 tygodnie później...
16 minut temu, XM. napisał:

W kolejce do zagrania na GS trzeba czekac 3h, ładny hajp jest.

Nigdy tego nie zrozumiem xD zamiast se poczekać na premiere jak czlowiek to stoją jak zwierzęta w kolejce żeby zmacać spoconego pada po innych flejach, graczach. TFU