Skocz do zawartości

Cytaty

Sandking

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

Temat jest oczywisty. Wypisujemy cytaty z gier, które wbiły wam się w głowę podczas grania. Miłego cytowania!

Max Payne 2: The Fall of Max Payne

The past is a gaping hole. You try to run from it, but the more you run, the deeper, more terrible it grows behind you, its edges yawning at your heels. Your only chance is to turn around and face it. But it's like looking down into the grave of your love, or kissing the mouth of a gun, a bullet trembling in its dark nest, ready to blow your head off.

There are no choices. Nothing but a straight line. The illusion comes afterwards, when you ask "Why me?" and "What if?". When you look back and see the branches, like a pruned bonsai tree, or forked lightning. If you had done something differently, it wouldn't be you, it would be someone else looking back, asking a different set of questions.

losowe cytaty z mgsów ;]

"Metal Gear ?!"

"Snake? Snake?!! Snaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaake!!"

"Damn..."

"This is the first time you have gun pointed at person? Your hands are shaking... Can you shoot me rookie?"

"Let's fight hand to hand. It's basic of all combat"

"Only a fool trust his life to a weapon"

"Make me feel it, make me feel alive again"

"- Eva, I need you.

- Say it one more time.

- I need you. I can't fly the WIG by myself."

Z gier na ps3 najwieksza kopalnia cytatow to dla mnie RE5,mimo to ze dialogi sa bardzo sztamponowe.

''You're merely postponing the inevitable! ''

''Seven minutes.Seven minutes is all I can spare to play with you''

Wesker

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0473298/quotes

..i wiele innych, znam chyba cala gre na pamiec ; )

a skoro juz o Resident'cie:

Jill Sandwich

Master of Unlocking

" Every day humans are one step closer to self destruction. I'm not destroyin the world, I'm savin it." - A. Wesker, RE5

"I'm like you. I have no name" - Gray Fox, Metal Gear Solid

"Your mision or your believes?" - The Boss, MGS3: Snake Eater

"And the world will burn in the infernal of hate" - James Marcus, RE Zero

"War has changed" - Snake, MGS4

"Now, there's no hope" - Kratos, God of War

"I will show you, the greatest nightmare" - Nightmare, Soul Calibur II

Jak sobie przypomnę, jeszcze jakieś (a na pewno) to dopiszę. Cytatów, które mi się spodobały trochę w grach było.

Bioshock

"I won't hurt you, I just want to see what's inside."

"What is the difference between a man and a parasite? A man builds, a parasite asks, 'Where's my share?' A man creates, a parasite says, 'What will the neighbors think?' A man invents, a parasite says, 'Watch out, or you might tread on the toes of God...'"

"A man chooses, a slave obeys."

Portal

"The cake is a lie!"

Okami

Rao: Hm? C-Can't you swim any faster, Amaterasu?

Issun: Huh? I mean, what do you expect, babe? Ammy's a wolf, not a speedboat... Oh, I get it, babe... You wanna go to the bathroom, right? Heh heh heh. We don't mind... And there's nothing but wide-open sea all around. Nobody's looking! Go ahead! That's what everyone does!

Issun: N-No! You've got it all wrong! I wasn't looking at your melons!

Rao:...Melons?

Issun: Um... Never mind.

Edytowane przez XM16E1

"A new Genesis is at hand, and I will be the creator" - A. Wesker, RE5

"It's been a long time, comrade" - Jack Krauser, RE4

"I've come to put an end to its" - Alucard, Castlevania:SotN

"This is Snake. Colonel, can you hear me?" - Snake, MGS

"An ocelot never let his prey escape" - Ocelot, MGS3

"Behold, Guns of the Patriots" - Liquid/Ocelot, MGS4

" Spartans not surrender" - Kratos, God of War II

This is the way the world ends - Halo 3

You should never make girl a promise if you know you can't keep it - Cortana Halo 2/Halo 3

This is SPARTAN team omega, If they want war, we'll give them war - Halo Wars

Damn fool, why do you always jump? One day you'll jump on something stubborn as you - Johnson Halo 3

You are, all of you, vermin. Cowering in the dirt, thinking... what? That you might escape the coming fire? Your world will burn until its surface is but glass! - Halo 3

Na poczatku GoW 2 - poslaniec do Kratosa: "Kratos, another city is ready to fall"

a chwile potem:

Athena: Enough Kratos! With every city you destroy the wrath of Olympus grows. Soon I will no longer be able to protect you.

Kratos: I need no protection!

Athena: Don't forget that it was I who made you a God Ghost of Sparta! Don't turn your back on me!

Kratos: I owe you nothing!

Kratos: Zeus, is this how you face me. Coward! I am through doing the bidding of the gods, come down and face me right now.

Sovereign:

"I am the vanguard of your destruction."

"You exist because we allow it, and you will end because we demand it."

Mass Effect!

"Don't piss in my ear and tell me it's raining" - Wrex

"When was the last time you ever saw a krogan scientist? You ask a krogan if he'd rather research a cure for the genophage or fight for credits, and he'll choose fighting, every time. Its just who we are, Shepard. I can't change that. No one can." - Wrex

"Shepard: You krogan live for centuries, you must've had something interesting happen.

Wrex: Well, there was this one time when the turians almost wiped out our entire race. That was fun. "

Ogólnie Wrex sypie najlepszymi tekstami w grze.

Mass Effect!

Się wie ;) Przytoczył bym jeszcze dwa cytaty z rozmowy Vigila z Shepardem ale nie pamiętam ich dokładnej treści po ENG. Muszę najpierw poszperać w necie.

EDYTA: I skoro fallouty zagościły na konsole więc ten cytat ma tutaj rację bytu: "War, war never changes" by Ron Perlman

Edytowane przez Gooralesko

Somebody called for an exterminator?

Starcraft

- What if you miss?

- I won't.

Halo 2

Oooh they're gonna have to glue you back together in HELL!

Here I come!

Team Fortress 2

Sup' bitches.

Sweet.

Dibs.

Gears of War

You are a man of few words arent you?

Half Life 2

Dumb, Florida, moron.

Lets discuss this like men, with guns.

Don't give Tommy Vercetti a hard time asshole!

GTA: Vice City

It ain't the fall that gets ya. Its the sudden stop at the bottom.

Chronicles of Riddick: Escape From Butcher Bay

In my restless dreams, I see that town.

Silent Hill 2

Damn, you're ugly.

I'll rip your head off and shit down your neck.

Hail to the king baby!

Duke Nukem 3D

Curiousity is the first step to hell and I will show you the rest of them.

Iguana with ambitions. How fucking sweet.

Fallout 2

What is a man? A miserable little pile of secrets!

You're as empty as your soul!

Castlevania: Symphony Of The Night

Edytowane przez teddy

Barry: "That was too close. You were almost a Jill sandwich."

Resident Evil

Barry: "Jill, here is a lockpick. It might be handy if you, the master of unlocking, take it with you."[/b/]

Resident Evil

Dante: "I don't like women who shoot me in my face, anyway."

Arkham: "I... have... the... true... power... of... Sparda." - Vergil: "Not very classy for somebodies dying words."

Jester: "Welcome! Welcome! Welcome to Hell!"

Dante:"Ouh, I love fast women!"

Dante:"This Party is getting crazy! Let's Rock!"

Arkham: "I have the power of Sparda." - Dante: "Come on my father wasn`t that ugly. Can't you tell by looking at me?"

"You won't forget this Devils Power - You're not worthy as my opponent."

Lady: "Are you crying?" - Dante: "Devils never cry." - Lady:"I see... but maybe, there is a place somewhere in this World where Devils may cry." - Dante:"Maybe."

Lady: "And finally he found a name for his store. You know how he called it? Devil May Cry."

Lady: "You've heard of it, haven't you? The legend of Sparda? When I was young, my father would tell me stories about it. Long ago, in ancient times, a demon rebelled against his own kind for the sake of the human race. With his sword, he shut the portal to the demonic realm and sealed the evil entity off from our human world. But since he was a demon himself, his power was also trapped on the other side. I never believed it. I thought it was just a child's fairy tale. But I discovered that the so-called legend wasn't a myth at all. Sparda existed. How do I know? Well... I met the sons of Sparda. *Both* of them. Though the same blood of their father flowed through their veins, the two battled each other fiercely like arch-enemies. It seems as if they derived some twisted pleasure from this brotherly fighting. But in the end, only one was left standing."

"Lets Welcome Chaos."

Wszystkie z DMC3

I've sent my right hand to dispose of you!

Your right hand comes off...?

Resident Evil 4

Edytowane przez Zwyrodnialec

"Thou am i and i am thou (...)"

Persona

Ky Kiske : Your sin is beyond the grace of god!

Sol Badguy : God? I don't have anything with him.

Ky Kiske : Shut up!

Sol Badguy : Time for fire! Graaand Vipeeer!

Ky Kiske : Ride the Lightiiiiing!

Guilty Gear

Edytowane przez Dr.Czekolada
  • 1 miesiąc później...

God of War

Ares: "Zeus! Do you see now what your son can do? You cast your favour on Athena but her city lies in ruins before me. And now, even pandora's box is mine. Would you have me use it on Olympus itself!Is this the best you can do father? You send a broken mortal to defeat me, the god of war!?"

Bioshock

Sander Cohen: I want to take the ears off, but I can't. I hop, and when I hop, I never get off the ground. It's my curse, my eternal curse! I want to take the ears off but I can't! It's my curse! It's my fucking curse! I want to take the ears off! Please! Take them off! Please!

Dr Suchong: Fontaine scary son of a bitch, but Ryan cheap son of a bitch. You can no reuse protector suit. Take a man, graft skin and organs straight into suit, otherwise suit not work. Ryan say Big Daddy too expensive. Ryan can go suck egg.

Dr Steinman: Aphrodite is walking the halls - shimmering, like a scalpel... 'Steinman,' she calls, 'Steinman! I have what you're looking for! Just open your eyes!' And when I see her, she cuts me into a thousand beautiful pieces.

W zasadzie to chyba najbardziej wbiły mi się w głowę dialogi z pierwszego Residenta. Po prostu klasyka.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a41TAy7RfVI

No i ten kawałek z pierwszego Kotora:

Mission: Hey, Bastila. Have you ever used the Force just for fun? You know, trip up some jerk who's ticking you off?

Bastila: I would never use the Force for such petty and trivial revenge. The mere thought of it is preposterous!

Mission: Aww come on, there's gotta be times when you've thought about it. Don't be so stuck up, you can tell me!

Bastila: I am NOT stuck up, I merely have the years of Jedi training to realize how childish such an act would be.

Mission: Childish? Is that a crack about my age? You ain't much older than me, miss "high and mighty"! Just 'cause you're some Jedi, doesn't mean you can be a prissy little...

[bastila używa mocy, żeby przygwoździć Mission do ziemi]

Mission: What the - ? Hey! That wasn't funny!

Bastila: I have no idea what you're talking about, Mission. Let us move on, and please, do try to be less clumsy in the future.

:)