Skocz do zawartości

Cytaty

Sandking

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

• 1 miesiąc później...

Visari z intra Killzone 2.

"My people... Sons and daughters of Helghan... This much... I vow. The history of these days will be written in blood. By crushing the armies of our enemy, by seizing the weapons they thought to turn against us, we were fighting for our very existence. But if there are those who would deny us peace, refuse us our rightful place in the universe, than... we will unleash such TERRIBLE VENGEANCE, THAT GENERATIONS YET UNBORN, WILL CRY OUT IN ANGUISH!!"

"The enemy may shatter our bodies... but they cannot break our spirit. Even now, they advance on our homeworld to seize by force, what they cannot claim by right. They cannot imagine what awaits them. We will SMITE the invaders from our skies! For they sweep over our lands like the sands of winter. Never again will we bow before them. Never again endure their oppression. Never again endure their tyranny. We will strike... without warning and without mercy. Fighting as one hand, one heart, one soul. We will SHATTER their dreams, and HAUNT their nightmares. Drenching our ancestors' grave with their blood! And as our last breath tears at their lungs, as we rise again from the ruins of our cities... They will know... Helghan... belongs to the Helghast."

I spiker w telewizji ISA.

"The time for diplomacy has passed. The Helghast do not reason. They started this war when they invaded Vekta, and it's up to us to conclude it."

Kilka cytatów z Girsów:

I'm coughing up blood that ain't even mine

Ben Carmine: One thing I still don't understand. Have the Locust been down here, like, forever, or what?

Dominic Santiago: Who knows, man.

Ben Carmine: This one guy in Basic, he thought they were from Risea or one of the moons, and that they feed on Imulsion.

Dominic Santiago: [scoffs] Hey Marcus, you ever seen them eating Imulsion?

Marcus Fenix: They can eat shit and die for all I care.

Pointa Marcusa - bezcenna.:D

Te wrzuty do Carmine'a też były dobre:

Carmine: You guys know that the helmets have a filtration system to keep the dust out, sooo if you wear a helmet you don't have to breathe the dust!

Dom: Yeah but then I can't see enemy snipers as well..

Marcus: Easy Dom...

Hey, what are those glowing things?!' -Carmine:

'What do I look like, a fucking botanist? Some kind of plant, I don't know...' -Marcus

To w tutorialu było niezłe, ale nie wiem jak to dokładnie szło:

Marcus: Don't get religious out there on me rook.

Carmine: Huh?

Dom: Holey

Carmine: Uh holy?

Dom: As in full of holes.

Było jeszcze to jak chyba Carmine narzekał, że nie mają latarek:

-Might over light

-Which means......

-That, uh, I'd take an extra gun over a flashlight any day.

"Look at you hacker... a pathetic creature of meat and bones, panting and sweating as you run through my corridors. How can you challenge a perfect, immortal machine?" - System Shock 2

"Eat shit and die!" - Duke Nukem

"it's time to kick ass and chew bubble gum. And I'm all out of gum" - Duke Nukem

"All your base are belong to us" - Zero Wing

Tony: All right who is the girl?

Luis: There wasn't a girl man.

Tony: There's always a girl!

- GTA4: Ballad Of Gay Tony

• 1 miesiąc później...
  • 3 tygodnie później...
  • 1 rok później...

Max Payne 3

W zasadzie to powinienem wstawić wszystkie teksty, dialogi Maxa bo gra (Max) niszczy pod tym względem. Ale dwa teksty rozpierdzalają mnie doszczętnie, lepiej dam w spoiler.

Chociaż jak ktoś nie grał to i tak skuma.

-"Jesus Christ, these bastards made the NYPD look like the Hari Krishnas." chapter 9 odnośnie UFE

-”I’ve killed more cops than cholesterol.” xD chapter 13

Edytowane przez SłupekPL
Gość Kyo

Z MP3 dobra była scena w

w tym burdelu w 7 chapterze, gdzie Max trafił na amerykańskiego turystę, który rżnął małolaty, co Max skwitował

- Jesus, what a fucking creep.

Teksty kolesia chwilę wcześniej dawały radę xD

Ah, geez buddy, am I glad to see you. Oh, fuck me.

I've been comming to this shit hole town for the last five years. It's like a fucking insane asylum.

But it's got the cheapest pussy in the world.

Edytowane przez Kyo
  • 4 tygodnie później...

Max Payne 3, najlepszy monolog w grze. ;]

"So I guess I'd become what they wanted me to be, a killer. Some rent-a-clown with a gun who puts holes in other bad guys. Well that's what they had paid for, so in the end that's what they got. Say what you want about Americans but we understand capitalism. You buy yourself a product and you get what you pay for, and these chumps had paid for some angry gringo without the sensibilities to know right from wrong. Here I was about to execute this poor bastard like some dime store angel of death and I realized they were correct, I wouldn't know right from wrong if one of them was helping the poor and the other was banging my sister... "

• 1 rok później...

Odkopuje. Borderlands 2 ma masę świetnych tekstów, oczywiście Claptrap gra pierwsze skrzypce.

"Oh! My eye just switched back on! I see a tough-looking minion, and an incredibly handsome robot." druga misja, chyba mój ulubiony tekst.

"Minion, what have you DONE?! These were human beings with lives and families and... I’m totally kidding, SCREW those guys!" misja trzecia, po zabiciu kilku przeciwników

• 3 lata później...