Skocz do zawartości

Buzz! Świat Quizów

Pryxfus

Poziom trudności Trofeów.  

2 użytkowników zagłosowało

1. 1. Jak oceniasz poziom trudności pucharków w Buzz! Świat Quizów?

• Bardzo łatwe
    • Łatwe
    • Średnie
    • Trudne
    • Bardzo trudne

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

Brąz (27)

Team Tactics - Play an online game that involves four players in your household against four players in another household

Socialite - Play an online game that involves at least three of your PlayStation?Network friends and others

Home is where the Buzz!? - Launch Buzz!? from PlayStation?Home

Fastest Fingers - Be fastest to answer every question in a round of Fastest Finger correctly

The Artful Buzzer - Steal from every player in the game in one round of Point Stealer

The Cream Reaper - Pie every player in the game in one round of Pie Fight

Hard Boiled - Achieve boiling point in a fast time

Dark Horse - Answered correctly when On the Spot and nobody thought you would

Human Catapult - Gunged everyone and stayed on the floor in Over the Edge

Happy in my skin - Keep one profile active and unchanged

Cross Dresser - Regularly play as a character of the opposite sex

Picker Onner - Repeatedly pick on a player with a pie or a pilfering

Stag Party - Play a game with only male player profiles

Hen Party - Play a game with only female player profiles

Kick ?em while they?re down - Pie, and eliminate, or steal from someone who is in last place by more than 1500 points

Kleptomaniac - Pointless theft! You stole from a player who had no points

Sui-Pied - Pie, and eliminate, yourself from a round of Piefight

Dirty Rascal - Taunt during the round summary of three different rounds in one game, and be in last place during each of them

Not your day - Get Pied, Gunged, Bombed and Stolen from in one game

Snap Happy - Have a photo taken for each moment

Proof reader - Be the first to play a quiz that has not been played

Denture wish your girlfriend was hot like me? - Make Gran whip her teeth out during a round summary

That?s a keeper - Save one of your photos to the XMB? menu

There?s always one - Wind everyone up with the buzzer noise select screen

Filmed in front of a live studio audience - It really was! And you have the photos of you all to prove it

I love you guys! - Enjoy back to back rematches against players in an online game

Don?t make Buzz angry - you wouldn?t like him when he?s angry

Buzz!? Face On! - Upload one of your photos to MyBuzzQuiz.com

Srebro (12)

Look good for the cameras - Use all the costumes for each character in a full game

You?ll never have to work again - Win every prize

MyBuzz!? your face off - Play and rate 50 different MyBuzz!? quizzes

Time Bandit - Score over 3200 points in one round of Stop the Clock

Soft Boiled - Achieve boiling point in a super-fast time

Last Man Standing - Be the last person alive at the end of Pie Fight, Over the Edge and Final Countdown in one game

Under the Radar - Finish a Crazy game without getting Pied, Bombed, Gunged or Stolen from

Popular Author - Quizzes you have written have been played by more than 100 different people

Quality Quiz Writer - A quiz you have written has been played by 25 different people and has over 2.5 stars

Weekend Warrior - Play a game of Buzz!? every weekend for three consecutive weeks

Host with the most - Have 10 online game invites accepted

Guest of honour - Be invited to an online game by five different friends

Złoto (3)

I <3 Buzz!? - Play every type of game Buzz!? has to offer

Sofa Slayer - You or someone playing in your house has won 25 online games

Master Quiz Writer - 10 quizzes you have written have each been played by 25 different people and have over 2.5 stars

Platyna

You?ve got the whole Quiz World, in your hands - Win every trophy ? then give that giant brain of yours a rest

Edytowane przez Old_Kyo
Dodano ankietę!!!
  • 2 miesiące później...
  • Odpowiedzi 3
  • Utworzony
  • Ostatnia odpowiedź

Najczęściej odpowiadający w tym temacie

Najczęściej odpowiadający w tym temacie

Witam,

prosze o pomoc z Master Quiz Writer, tzn o zagranie w moje quizy i ich maksymalne ocenienie. chodzi o:

SKRÓTY LITEROWE

SKRÓTY Z PeeReLu

Współczesna kinematografia

DATY WIELKICH WYDARZEŃ

tam zagran mam dosc malo i niewiele im brakuje do 2,5 gwiazdek, wiec kazda maksymalna ocena bedzie znacznie poprawiac ogolny wynik. w pozostalych przypadkach albo mam odpowiednia note i ilosc gier, albo duza ilosc zagran i niska note (co powoduje, ze podniesienie ogolnej oceny quizu jest trudniejsze).

napisz na PSN to sie zrewanzuje

z gory dzieki.

Zmartwie Cię. Mam 13 quizów w które grało ponad 25 osób, a oceny są powyżej 2,5 gwiazdki, i trofeum Master Quiz Writer nie wpadło. Sam nie wiem dlaczego. Trzeba robić jak najlepsze quizy, w które zagra grubo ponad 25 osób, bo do tej liczby doliczane są osoby które grają w quizy na stronie www.mybuzzquiz.com, a tam nie ma możliwości ocenienia twoich pytań.

wiem to tym - to musi byc 25 roznych osob, a nie powtorek od tej samej. a tymczasem w statystykach pokazywane sa wszystkie gry, z powtorzeniami wlacznie. i dodatkowo, musza to byc gry rozegrane z buzza a nie z przegladarki.

ponawiam prosbe jak wyzej.

edit

stwierdzilem, ze quizy o ocene ktorych prosilem Was wczesniej maja tak duzo zagran i niskich not, ze ich "wyciagniecie" do poziomu 2,5 gwiazdek bedzie bardzo ciezkie. dlatego napisalem trzy nowe quizzy i prosze zagranie w nie i maksymalne oceny. tytuly tych quizow to:

POLSKA - WIEDZA OGÓLNA 4

POLSKA - WIEDZA OGÓLNA 5

Dla najmłodszych

Edytowane przez Jaszczur