Skocz do zawartości

Ryse: Son of Rome

Gość bigdaddy

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

Macie dla równowagi.

Ryse

Me and my collegeau went into the little room where they had two HDTVs. One showed the protagonist in a test level and as soon as i saw it..i told my collegeau...dude....turn around and just look at this thing, just look at it. It had Marius standing in a field of grass, every grass piece moved in the wind and the colours were vibrant as hell and beautiful. The environment looked like a next-gen Oblivion, with the awesome colours and grass fields. They had this test map to show off the improved combat and also how enemies don't just wait around to attack you(like in Assassins creed where they just await their turn) but will actually swarm and corner you. Bit like Batman AA and AC, they don't just stand around and waste time.

In this whole presentation we didn't see a single QTE, which is good news. They showed some spear throwing, Marius impaling enemies into obstacles and so on. They showed decapitations of arms and i asked if there will be parts where you can behead folks...cause i like gore in games like these. They said there will be some parts with that. You don't necessarily need to kill folks with executions at all. I also asked if this is just straight up hack and slash or if there will be exploration and climbing too. The guy said there will be plenty of climbing and exploration. And to show that off they showed us a new location, which basically was another test map but graphically just blew me the hell away. It looked a bit like a forest location, dead bodies impaled into objects, beautiful colours, lighting, no grainy shadows, awesome water effects and just insanely pretty.

They gave a bit of info on multiplayer which is basically gladiators in the roman colleseum. There will be death traps and expect a lot of user generated content. There will be a multiplayer progression system, customizing of your character. Purchase items with ingame currence or real. There's a day/night cycle (not sure if for SP too) and beautiful weather effects.

For me and my collegeau without a doubt the best looking next-gen game so far. I honestly did not expect it at all. Best of all...no PC's in sight....only thing in sight was the X1 console with the power light on, and the X1 controller. I asked the dev if these amazing looking test levels will be in the game itself too, similar levels and they responded with....''even better''. They also said that they are currently not yet finished with the graphics cause..get this....they want it to look even prettier!

Ryse is my number one of GC, simple as that. If they truly have exploration, climbing etc in this one with the awesome combat and not just hack and slash...this will be a winner.

I jeszcze http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/08/20/dont-worry-about-ryse-son-of-rome

Jeden z producentów o walce w formie tekstowej: http://news.xbox.com/2013/09/games-ryse-combat-vidoc

Ciekawe - „Think you’ve figured out an enemy and things are getting too easy, try taunting them and see what happens. They’ll visibly get more angry and aggressive, but killing an enemy with a raised agro level will benefit your XP and score.”

• 4 tygodnie później...

o ile FM5, DR3 i KI to będą hiciory tak to Ryse cały zapowiada się jako wielka niewiadoma ale jedno jest pewne będzie to wyglądało za(pipi)iście   :)

http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2013/258/1/b/untitled_271_by_dennisk4-d6mdrgu.gif

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x15kjfe_ryse-son-of-rome-silencing-the-barbarians-stage-demo-eb-expo-2013_videogames

• Plusik 2
  • Minusik 2