Sposob na error 11?

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

• Odpowiedzi 1
  • Dodano
  • Ostatniej odpowiedzi

Top użytkownicy w tym temacie

Top użytkownicy w tym temacie

W necie http://www.answerbag.com/q_view/10384 znajduje się post

I have discovered something that i though might be of interest to ANYONE with error 16 on their x box. It's impossible to fix they say, unless the microsoft logo shows during bootup. I have discovered a very simple work around, that works very well. I fixed an error sixteen this morning. It all revolves around the hard drive lock problem. Anybody who has had this issue has found alot of people saying, "now it's just a paperweight. Buy a new one or hard mod it." Not true. You can use the hard drive swap method to reinstall your xbox, no matter if the microsoft logo shows or not. The trick (Posted Here First!!) is to simply unplug the cdrom drive from the ide cable, and boot the xbox normally, Instead of an error 16, you get an error 11, saying DVD drive not found. Interestingly, when you get an error 11, THE HARD DRIVE IS UNLOCKED BY DEFAULT!!! Now you can do the hot-swap method to read the hard drive on a computer. I downloaded xboxhdm and followed the instructions, after downloading the default dashboard files from another site. Worked like a dream. Now the xbox is exactly as it was when I took it out of the box. So don't throw out that Error 16 Xbox. It took me less than an hour to be up and playing again, and I couldn't believe it took me almost a whole day to figure it out!!

Esencja = koleś znalazł sposób na Error 16 przez odłaczenie cdrom'u od kabla IDE i właczyć normalnie konsolę wyskoczy Error 11.

Potem sposobem "hot-swap" ("gorąca wymiana", jakaś zabawa w ziemniaka ;] ?) odczytać dysk na PCcie - ściągnąć xboxhdm i robić wg. instrukcji (napewno są w necie na forach o Xboxie). "Zadziałało jak w za(pipi)istym śnie" ;]. Potrwało mu to tylko 1h.

PS: nie miałem takiego error'a, a X'a dawno sprzedałem wieć samemu nie mam nic do powiedzenia od siebie. Życze powodzenia

Edytowane przez 7ahoosh