Skocz do zawartości

T6 DAMAGERMANY 27-28th February-Frankfurt.Germany: The legend Nin is coming

fvvrv

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

DamagermanY Homepage

In collaboration with the official TekkenTreff Tournament we are proud to present the next Damagermany Tournament.

This event will consist this time only one game: Tekken 6 and will be held on 27th and 28th February in Frankfurt am Main Germany.

Its not the MAX DamagermanY event which consist many games.

Max DamagermanY will be held yearly on summer with probably tekken 6, super street fighter 4 and maybe BlazBlue.

Tekken 6 Damagermany will be probably the "real" and biggest international Tekken 6 Tournament since game release in europe. We will try to invite all european tekken 6 champions who attended the london tournament on december, the best european players from UK, Italy, France, Germany, Belgium,... and even trying to invite the best Players from Asia and USA. We will keep u in touch.

Format Designation

The Main Console of the Tournament will be the Playstation 3. We will have some Xbox consoles only for freeplay. It is allowed to play on xbox Consoles ONLY If BOTH oppenents in the tournament prefer to play on xbox. Otherwise all Tournament matches will be held on Playstation consoles.

for Xbox users owning a stick, we will have a lot of SF4 TE sticks for ps3, so it will not be a burden for you to attend the Tournament.

TV Issu and Version Rules

As we already know that tekken 6 and almost all games have problems with imput lag on different TVs. no matter on what TV we play, there we be Allways someone who will complain about Timing and Lag.

since we will need and have 16 TVs only for the Tournament, we are forced to use SD TVs to avoid any problems.

SD TVs with no matter which brand (sony, lg, thomson or wahtever), all of them, have one and the same timing or "lag", while every brand and model of an HD TVs has its own Timing.

so please try to play and train only on SD tvs 1-2 weeks before Tournament, inorder to get into the "SD" timing and to avoid any laggy gameplay during the tournament.

- DamagermanY will be played ONLY on SD TVs

- There will be PAL and US tekken 6 versions

- IT is allowed to play on a specific HD TV in the Venue ONLY If both opponents agreed.

- There will be many HD TVs for freeplay in the venue.

Tourney Format

The format for Tekken 6 will be the same and will begin with groups and then a double elimination knockout stage.

we estimate to welcome more than 100 Players from all over the world. So we will be forced to manage 16 Groups and a 64-Double-Elemination chart flow.

Venue and Players Rules

? We ask that all players conduct themselves in a professional, organised and responsible manner whilst at the venue

? We would appreciate if players did not consume alcohol on site and if smokers could smoke in designated smoking areas only

? Please do not disappear when you know you will have to play soon as this will prolong the tournament and we will be up against the clock like all tournaments

? Be a sportsman and shake your opponents hand before or after the match to maintain a good vibe in the tournament. We can appreciate that you are all there to win but you are all also there to have fun and enjoy yourselves too

? Buttons are to be set before the match, group organisers should supervise this

? No physical or verbal distracting of opponents during matches. This will result in match forfeit

? If any player has an issue he should consult the group supervisor and try to come to an arrangement, if this is not possible then consult me (Sabredabre) for the final word.

? Button binding is allowed

? Turbo functions are not allowed

? All kinds of wireless pads are banned, for six axis pads the batteries must be removed. Pads will be verified on entry

? Characters can only be changed when you lose, the winner must remain with the same character

? Players are welcome to opt for blind pick if they wish in order being counter picked

? If there are disputes regarding sides this can be resolved with rock, paper, scissors or a coin toss

Tournament Rules:

- Double Elimination

- 60 Seconds

- Best of 5 rounds per game

- Group Stage: Best of 3 games, best of 5 rounds

- Knockout Stage: Best of 5 games, best of 5 rounds

- Groups: If 2 or more players have the same Total Points at the end, the difference of the winning/loosing Rounds will be compared between the players first. If it is still equal, then the player who beat his oppenent in the Group comes first. If in some cases (for 3 and more players having same total rounds), a rematch between the players is required inorder to define the ranking in the Group.

The address for the tournament is here:

Friedberger Landstraße 175, Nordend-Ost 60389 Frankfurt am Main, Frankfurt am Main, Hessen

its in the middle of Frankfurt am Main city.

Frankfurt has 2 Airports: a cheap ryan air airport and one of the biggest international airports in europe.

More details on the Venue are coming soon.

Travel Info

From UK for exemple: Ryanair: With tax included the flights are currently 19 pounds.

More info coming soon

Equipment

We kindly ask if players would be able to support us with equipment for the event. Please post here if you can help us with TV's, consoles or games. We really need your help. Thank you

Prize System -

The prize structure has been decided as follows

1st ? 800 euro + namco bandai games and goodies + Trophy.

2nd - 400 euro + namco bandai games and goodies + Trophy

3rd ? 200 euro + namco bandai games and goodies + Trophy

This Prizes are FIXED and GARANTEED this time.

If we reach 128 players, the prizes will be even risen to 1000 euro, 500 euro and 250 euro for simultanetly the first, second and third.

Accomodation -

The tournament will be on the 27th - 28th February but it won't really be two whole days. The tourney will start at around 3pm on the 27th and simply spill over to the 28th wrapping the last of the freeplay up and leaving the venue at around 9:00am

If you need a place to stay some players living around the Frankfurt area are open to hosting and have kindly offered to do so. However this is on a first come, first serve basis and I imagine places are sparse so please state in your post if you will need a place to stay.

Info coming soon

Freeplay

we know that Freeplay is important, maybe even more important than the Tournament itself for many players. It will be hard to freeplay against all good players during the Tournament. For that reason we are trying to manage the Friday before the Tournament for a Freeplay Day. about 12 Hours Play with lot tvs and the best players in europe. I dunno yet if this session requires an entry fee. If its the case it will not surpass 5 euro. I will keep u in touch.

Entry Fee

Entry into the venue is free and entry for the Tournament will be 20 Euros. The Payment will be done via Paypal this time. all parti(pipi)ants are requested to pay one week before the Tournament. we will announce the groups on the sites, days before the Tournament, so all players could study and train against his oppenents chars of the Group. Players who didnt prepay, still allowed to attend the tournament, but must pay 25 euro instead and will be put randomly in one of the 8 (or 16) groups.

This payment system allows us to avoid any troubles and confusions in the groups and to save a lot of time in the organization and schedule of the Tournament.

Please state your gaming name/nickname/handle here in below. Thank you

For more information please visit our Tekkentreff Forums damagermany forums dedicated for Damagermany Event or the damagermany official site.

If u have any other questions, please feel free to contact me on MSN or PM or Mail: sabredabre@hotmail.de

1- Nin (Korea): Official tekken 6 korean champion (world championship finalist )

2- Gen1us [FR]: official Tekken 6 Europan Champion (world championship finalist)

3- steve88 [iT]: Official tekken 6 italian champion (world championship finalist)

4- Prodigal Son [uK] : offcial Tekken 6 UK Champion

5- JinTheBest [bE]: official tekken 6 belgian champion

6- wogus [NL]: official tekken 6 dutch champion

7- Erdalista [DE]: official tekken 6 german champion

8- Pascha

9- Treal

10- Sabredabre

11- Bode [iT]

12- Malekith [NL]

13- Kyoko Manji [NL]

14- Fastlegs [uK]

15- Neoninja [bE]

16- Bob in der bahn [AT]

17- Ceb

18- sofiane [NL]

19- Odin3d

20- lightning_

21- Andreas wagner

22- Vangiang

23- Dragon

24- Cooler name

25- ironjin

26- smith

27- 4d4m

28- sonik

29- zen

30- spirit

31- beat beast

32- Nevan [PL]

33- FtSkillz [FR]

34- Get Dark [uK]

35- IronMike [uK]

36- Manson [sP] (official spanisch tekken 6 champion)

37- Dinosaur [uK]

38- Hamid [NL]

39- IRON LOBSTER [uK]

40- Veggy [uK]

41- HoPi

42- philipp

43- sephiblack

44- Mazuya

45- Sam

46- Malec

47- TSG

48- Cap

49- Karaba

50- Aresone

51-

52-

53-

55-

56-

57-

58-

59-

60-

• Odpowiedzi 7
  • Dodano
  • Ostatniej odpowiedzi

Top użytkownicy w tym temacie

Top użytkownicy w tym temacie

it´s me sabredabre :turned:

i checked cheap flight from poland. there is good options.

from wroclaw airport to frankfurt hahn, the flights return costs only 70 Zloty (PLN). about 17 euro. so it´s really cheap. from poznan to wroclaw is about 180 km. as well as from lodz to wroclaw is about 200 km.

i checked also eurolines, the bus lines. and there is also special poland offer! 60 euro return from poznan to frankfurt, and also 60 euro from warszawa to frankfurt.

please check also this bus lines only for poland Mój odnośnik . might be also cheap tickets.

for accomodation, i´m arranging one cheap hostel especially for the damagermany event. the night will be max 18euro. we will try to manage sessions in that hostel, with tvs and ps3! all foreign players from uk, italy and france are willing to stay there.

c ya.

Sabredabre

• 2 tygodnie później...

what the hell?! :no:

where are the polish players??! only 4 players from poland?! :woot: .

Over 100 best european players already signed up, only 2 weeks after the annoucement of Damagermany!!!

ALmost 2 weeks after the Annoucement of Tekken 6 Damagermany Tournament, all top and known european players did already sign up and are attending the event.

In that rate, Damagermany is gonna be the highest level tournament in Europe since years.

We are proud to recieve almost all top players from UK, Germany, France, Poland, Holland, Italy, Spain, Belgium, Austria, Switzerland and even Korea.

Only 28 players left to sign up.

here is the edited list :

1- Nin (Korea): Official tekken 6 korean champion (world championship finalist )

2- Gen1us [FR]: official Tekken 6 Europan Champion (world championship finalist)

3- steve88 [iT]: Official tekken 6 italian champion (world championship finalist)

4- Prodigal Son [uK] : offcial Tekken 6 UK Champion

5- JinTheBest [bE]: official tekken 6 belgian champion

6- wogus [NL]: official tekken 6 dutch champion

7- Erdalista [DE]: official tekken 6 german champion

8- Manson [sP] (official spanisch tekken 6 champion)

9- Pascha - Community Chief

10- Treal

11- Bode [iT]

12- Malekith [NL]

13- Kyoko Manji [NL]

14- The Killer

15- Neoninja [bE]

16- Bob in der bahn [AT]

17- Ceb

18- sofiane [NL]

19- Odin3d

20- lightning_

21- Andreas wagner

22- Vangiang

23- Dragon

24- Cooler name

25- ironjin

26- smith

27- 4d4m

28- sonik

29- zen

30- spirit

31- beat beast

32- Nevan [PL]

33- FtSkillz [FR]

34- Get Dark [uK]

35- IronMike [uK]

36- Sabredabre

37- Dinosaur [uK]

38- Hamid [NL]

39- IRON LOBSTER [uK]

40- Veggy [uK]

41- HoPi

42- philipp

43- sephiblack

44- Mazuya

45- Sam

46- Malec

47- TSG

48- Cap

49- Karaba

50- Aresone

51- Tekkenizer

52- Kazanova

53- Matt [PL]

54- Devil [bufory][PL]

55- Funky Button

56- Starscream [uK]

57- Cobra Commander [uK]

58- Gyzmo

59- Shinra

60- D4V3

61- Shadow

62- Kjarrigan

63- Snaker

64- OCV

65- Battoussai [FR]

66- Juni0r [PL]

67- Rikimaru [iT]

68- Zoltane

69- coki

70- kirbymumu

71- Bambus

72- Jinyang [FR]

73- G@$P@R [FR]

74- Harry Potter [iT]

75- DanyBross [bE]

76- shadowlaw9000 [uK]

77- Giordano [iT]

78- Devilkazuya [iT]

79- Leok [sP]

80- Lightning

81- Flaming

82- *~cristina~* [uK]

83- Inti [uK]

84- Jill+A+Killa

85- Dohan

86- Grave-Star

87- K-Gee

88- Big N

89- Schlingell77

90- Veljo

91- Superuzz [CH]

92- Notic [CH]

93- iJack [CH]

94- MAD[CH]

95- Fugsang [FR]

96- Monkey D.Rud [FR]

97- Laboubam [FR]

98- ivoiro_akon [FR]

99- Zakuta [uK]

100- fLdZn

101-

102-

103-

104-

105-

106-

107-

108-

109-

110-

i mentionned many cheap travel options from poland to Frankfurt in the post above. for any questions, feel free to contact me.

c ya

sabredabre.

Hi there guys.

Im gonna be there but not to take a part in tournament but just to observe some nice skilled players.

So my qestion is , do I have to pay for it or I do not have to ?

I hope more people from PL will be there as it is not far and cost does not seem to be very high.

What a pitty we are gonna be there from afternoon till early hours, we all will be exousted as hell!

And one more thing I want to meet Zen in person and this event will be excellent for doin' it

If you will sign me in on that list as a spectator in some bracket or whatever, could you do it in this way [ yme4me ] ,please.

By the way, I wish to be able to play some free plays so would that be possible ? [ please ^_^ \\ ]

Edytowane przez jamor
  • 4 tygodnie później...