Skocz do zawartości

Pokemon X/Y

Gość ragus

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

Ten exp share to takie easy mode z tego co czytam. Nie nosimy go na poku, a w torbie. No i każdy pok dostaje pełną wartość expa, przez co gra staje się aż za łatwa XD.

Na szczęście można to wyłączyć. A nawet trzeba, co nie moi koledzy trenerzy?

Serio. Jeden recenzent, który to używał napisał, że przez to są to najłatwiejsze pokemony.

Oczywiście jeżeli tego używamy.

Ale walić to, jest inne zmartwienie - w 2 recenzjach czytam narzekanie na małą ilość rzeczy do robienia po przejściu ligi. Ilość contentu porónują do Ruby/Sapphire.

Edytowane przez ragus

Ten exp share to takie easy mode z tego co czytam. Nie nosimy go na poku, a w torbie. No i każdy pok dostaje pełną wartość expa, przez co gra staje się aż za łatwa XD.

Na szczęście można to wyłączyć. A nawet trzeba, co nie moi koledzy trenerzy?

Działa podobnie jak w pierwszej generacji.

The item Exp. Share will revert to Exp. All as in Generation I, where when one Pokémon holding this item parti(pipi)tes in battle, all other Pokémon in the team receive experience as well. Unlike in Generation I, the experience is not split but rather received by all Pokémon. This means that the parti(pipi)ting Pokémon receive 100% experience, while non-parti(pipi)ting Pokémon receive 50% experience.

Tak czy inaczej, do kosza ;p.

Dobre wieści o infrastrukturze WiFi

This final player-versus-player aspect of the game is so crucial to Pokémon X & Y that it is ever-present on the 3DS touchscreen. The Player Search System connects to the internet each time you play, showing icons that represent other online players around the world, grouped by 'friend', 'acquaintance' or 'passerby'. You can challenge anyone to a battle, trade Pokémon with them and even offer special gifts without even needing to enter a pause menu. There is almost no barrier between solo and online play; Game Freak's execution of this cumbersome design problem is nothing less than masterly.

Story podobno bardzo dlugie jest. Jesli bank bedzie dzialal juz od premiery to mozna pocisnac do pierwszej odznaki, wziac startera z kanto, wyslac do banku, reset i tak do zebrania trzech starterow nowych i z kanto.

ale po co?

serio wolicie grać 3 starymi starterami niż nowymi pokami?

ja tam wole nowe

mimo że jest mniej nowych niż zwykle to i tak mam już kilka typów jakie chce użyć w trakcie gry... z czego 3 z nich to psychic :P

kurde lubie psychic i to bardzo ale tym razem bede miał problem bo mam 3 poki z psychic na celowniku

1 lis, podoba mi sie wygląd, i fire/psychic ma więc wydaje sie naturalny wybór

2 kałamarnica jest świetna i ma dark/psychic

3 alakazam - mój ulubiony pok od 20 lat, podobno ma mieć mega evo, nie moge tego odpuścić

może sie okazać że będę miał w teamie 3 psychiki

chociaż najpardziej by sie opłacało wziąć nie-ognistego startera żeby móc dobrać thorcika z mega evo który podobno jest przepakowany (wybór ułatwia to że oprócz startera to jedyne 2 fire poki to gówniany ptak i średni lew który ma fire/normal)

Edytowane przez Yano

sa ciekawsze opcje z wodnych. Przekonuje sie do Greninjy, tylko te uszy ma jakies z dupy. Cos z balansem by mogli pozmieniac i wzmocnic troche bug i poison. Jeszcze kilka dni czekania ;/ Nie jaralem sie tak pokemonami od czasu jak mi stary z usa przywiozl pokemon red na starego gameboya i malo kto w Polsce jeszcze o tym slyszal, kazda ewolucja to byla niespodzianka.

Edytowane przez Guernica

Kurde gta online nadal nie działa. Cos czuje ze w tym tygodniu kupie 3dsa i przezuce się na poki

A pomyśleć ze planowalem grać w gta pare miesięcy

Boli tylko że przestały naplywac nowe wycieki. To oznacza ze serio nowych pokow moze byc tylko ok 70 albo nawet mniej. Narazie jest tylko 67...

Edytowane przez Yano

Ciekaw jestem czy beda dlc do pokemonow, jakies ciuszki dla avatara, pokemony niedostepne w xy, czy nawet nowe lokacje. Pare gier na 3ds juz mialo platne dodatki, a przy grze ktora pewnie bedzie miala najwyzsza sprzedaz zaraz za gta v, glupota by bylo tego nie zrobic.

Faktycznie mało nowych.

75Cyl6p.jpg

Lider trio legend, slaby imo przy maskotkach

GSKunvoh.jpg

Edytowane przez Guernica

Słaba ta legenda. Jak zobaczyłem obrazek to myślałem, że to middle ewolucja jakiegoś kolejnego nowego pokemona. Chyba im się trochę pomysły kończą, w tej generacji dali kilka genialnych stworków (Panda i Kalmar) i sporo nieudanych pomysłów, a że nowych jest tylko 70 aż strach się bać co zostało odrzucone.

W każdym razie, Guerenica się pytał o Bank, to niestety ale dopiero 27 grudnia dostaniemy dostęp do banku i transfera

http://uk.ign.com/articles/2013/10/05/how-to-transfer-your-old-pokemon-to-x-y

Though Nintendo's latest sequels in the incredibly popular Pokémon series are scheduled for a worldwide debut on October 12, the company announced today that the two companion apps that will allow transfers of older monsters into the new games won't be available for download until December 27.

Poniżej również wyjaśnienie działanie appek

Your Level 100 Emboar. Your hard-won Zekrom. Your shiny Vanillite that you just happened to barely be able to catch. Chances are you've got quite a few Pokémon captured in past games that you'd like to be able to bring into the future when you pick up your copy of the new Pokémon X or Pokémon Y one week from now – and you'll be able to.

But you'll have to wait until December.

Though Nintendo's latest sequels in the incredibly popular Pokémon series are scheduled for a worldwide debut on October 12, the company announced today that the two companion apps that will allow transfers of older monsters into the new games won't be available for download until December 27. The news comes as a blow to anyone who was hoping to make their first runs through the new Kalos Region alongside any of their pre-captured companions just sitting around and waiting on a Black or White DS cartridge, but, hopefully, the wait will be a worthwhile one.

That's because the fresh solution Nintendo's come up with for the problem of bringing old monsters into new generations looks to be a robust one that serious fans of the series will enjoying using for, perhaps, years to come. Pokémon Bank and Poké Transporter were previously announced during a Nintendo Direct video presentation last month, but here on the verge of the games' release, their functionality merits some extra explanation.

Pokémon Bank

The first of Nintendo's two new apps is Pokémon Bank. This application will be downloadable from the 3DS eShop for free, taking up residence in one of your handheld's menu positions. When you open the app, you'll be taken to an interface that will connect up to the save data of your copy of Pokémon X or Pokémon Y. You'll be able to view and sort all of your captured monsters stored in the game and be able to upload them to the Internet to be "banked" in a cloud storage system Nintendo has set up.

Pokémon living in the Bank will be available for re-download whenever you like, and you can store up to 3,000 individual monsters across a total of 100 cloud-saved boxes. Sounds pretty snazzy, right?

It is, but there's a catch – Pokémon Bank is a paid service. Nintendo will offer a free 30-day trial to X and Y owners who try it out for the first time before February 1, 2014, but after that all usage will incur an annual subscription charge of $4.99.

What happens if a player stores Pokémon in the Bank, but then fails to pay the service fee sometime in the future? Well, we don't know the answer to that yet. But we're hopeful that Nintendo wouldn't let anyone's monsters disappear into the aether without a lot of payment-due reminders.

Pokemon-Bank-Diagram-X-and-Y-610x411.jpg

Poké Transporter

The second of Nintendo's two new apps is Poké Transporter. This will be a separate download from the 3DS eShop, but this one won't have any associated fees – it's totally free. The catch for that, though, is that Poké Transporter only works in connection with Pokémon Bank.

Transporter is a simple utility program that connects with the Generation V Pokémon DS cartridges. If you've got a copy of Black, White, Black 2 or White 2 with old monsters saved on it (your Emboar, your Zekrom, your shiny Vanillite), then this is what you'll use to send them into your X or Y game.

It's a one-way transfer, though, so if you make the decision to move your monsters, there's no going back – you can't send creatures back to Black, White or any older game from X and Y. Once on X and Y, monsters stay there. (Or go to the Bank.)

Poké Transporter is also reported to be able to recognize if a Pokémon has been hacked or generated through the use of the various "Create Your Own Pokémon" apps floating around out there, only allowing legitimate, game-captured monsters to make the journey to the Bank. (Sorry hackers.)

Additionally, only Pokémon can be transported – not items. If a monster you select to transfer is holding an item, the item will be dropped back into your inventory. (So no moving over a bunch of Rare Candies.)

If reading all of this has just left you confused, jump over to Nintendo's official FAQ for Bank and Transporter. But don't worry too much about being confused right now, because you've got nearly three months to get all the details sorted out in your head – December 27 is a long way away.

Edytowane przez _mike

Kompletnie nie przeszkadza mi "mała" ilość nowych pokemonów. Przypominam, że stworków jest już ponad 700. Pora trochę zwolnić.

Zresztą jeżeli mówimy o 700 pokemonach o takiej oto jakości animacji, to dla mnie równie dobrze mogli zrobić 20 nowych pokemonów:

lf5SVP7.gif

Edytowane przez ragus