Skocz do zawartości

Pokemon X/Y

Gość ragus

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

• 4 tygodnie później...

cała masa plotek, gość to napisał na forczanie wiec nie ma pewności czy są prawdziwe, jednak wielokrotnie już zdarzało sie że coś prawdizwego sie tam pojawiało

podkreśle to co mi sie wydaje fajne/ciekawe

• Main characters are Jean and Jane; the characters’ appearances are non-customizable
  • Trainer now appears in the bottom screen during battle, with a speech bubble interface holding the trainer commands inside
  • Trainers now have their own leveling system that affects how in-game NPCs react to you and grants various bonuses such as increasing capture rate and the rarity of Pokémon encountered
  • A new key item called the Whistle can be used once per battle with differing effects, such as waking up a Pokémon or snapping it out of confusion.
  • A bond level replaces the happiness meter from past games; higher bond levels grant bonuses such as experience or stat gain for Pokémon
  • Bond level bonuses and the whistle feature can be turned off in PvP matches for the benefit of competitive play
  • A new item called the Bond-EYE that resembles a pair of sunglasses allows players to view the nature of wild Pokémon and their capture rate
  • The Bond-EYE also allows players to see visual avatars of other players and send them messages or trade and battle requests; this feature, akin to the Miiverse function in Nintendo Land, will be the first of its kind on the 3DS
  • Wireless co-op is now possible, with one player being the leader and the other aiding in battle
  • Players not able to play cooperatively will be allowed to request aid from NPC trainers in their adventures via a juice bar located in every town
  • The PokéDex resembles a tablet with a 3D display that allows players to view Pokémon models, read full paragraph descriptions of them, hear their cries, view their locations, compare their sizes and weights with others, and read comments made by other trainers around the world about them
  • Excess money can be stored in banks that grant interest and special gifts upon depositing certain amounts
  • Using a special wristwatch device, players can travel 30 years into the past which features different characters, younger versions of current characters, different layouts, and different wild Pokémon
  • The rival faction is Team Gear whose members wear purple bodysuits with black clock hands on them; they mess with events in the past that affect the present
  • In one part of the game, you must catch a Munchlax in the past to clear the road of a Snorlax in the future, suggesting that past generations of Pokémon will be available from the start
  • The professor is Professor Bristle and the rival is Ricki, a magazine writer who documents the strange events occurring in the past
  • The new generation consists of 99 new Pokémon, many of them baby Pokémon and new evolutions of current Pokémon.
  • Sylveon is a Normal Pokémon that evolves based on the new bond level; it is the only new Eeveelution
  • There will be a total of six legendary Pokémon that include Xerneas (Psychic/Rock) and Yveltal (Ghost/Flying) along with four black and white Pokémon based on card suits: a cobra with a heart-shaped hood and tail, a tiger with diamond patterns, a t-rex with spade-shaped eyes, and a peacock with a club-shaped tail
  • Most of the brand new Pokémon will be new type combinations such as Fire/Ice and Dark/Electric.
  • The types of the final evolutions of the starter Pokémon will be Grass/Flying, Fire/Psychic, and Water.

ostatnia linijka - gdyby czespin serio okazał sie grass/flying to chyba jego czapeczka musiala by sie zmienić w jakieś śmigło? czy wielkie liście jako skrzydła? dziwne?

lisek fire/psych zaczyna kusic, psychicki to moj ulubiony roadzaj (a dokladnie to alakazam ;p) 

a i jeszcze - w bardzo niedalekim czasie powinny pojawić sie skany japonskiej gazety ujawniające nowe poki i info 

EDIT

jeszcze troche plotek od tego samego goscia

Pokemon-rumour-.jpg

Edytowane przez Yano

Ciekawie ciekawie. Podoba mi się system levelowania postaci i bond system. Cieszą też nowe ewolucje starych poków i nowe kombinacje. Mam nadzieję, że  będzie dużo poków do złapania przy pierwszym przechodzeniu gry i dużo dowolność w składaniu drużyny.

Zastanawia mnie jak twórcy rozwinęliby pomysł podróży w czasie. Snorlax spał tam przez 30 lat? :confused:

A sprawy multiplayerowe mnie nie obchodzą :P

A i podoba mi się pomysł z tymi 4 karcianymi legendarami.

Edytowane przez Hrubaz

to prawda, z tymi skanami to wielki zawód , mogli ujawnic chociaz jakiegos poka 

ciekawe czy nowych serio bedzie 99 tylko

bo same startery i legendy to juz jest 15

+ ma dojsc sporo dzieci (nędza bo dzieci są słabe zawsze) , i sporo nowych ewolucji (to akurat świetne bo słaby pok po ewolucji moze zyskac power)

ciekawe ile bedzie tych całkowicie nowych nowych

mam nadzieje że dadzą jakieś lepsze opcje rozrodu i hodowli, oraz ewolucje poprzez łączenie pokow (coś w stylu BW2 gdzie mozna bylo legendy łaczyc, oraz te robaczki co podczas wymiany łączyły sie w nowego poka)  zeby stworzyc nowe

Edytowane przez Yano

http://cdn.leviathyn.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/pokemon_xy_pokedex.png -  Przeciek dot. Pokedexa 6tej generacji. Jeśli to prawdziwy dex to na plus rzuca się w oczy niesamowita różnorodność w łączonych typach(Dragon/Bug, Dark/Rock etc.) Do tego na pierwszy rzut oka można wywnioskować,że Sawk i Throh będą mieli albo ewolucję,albo baby form. Plus pojawił się skan pokazujący baby forms dla Pinsira i Herracross'a, nie wiem czy to fejk czy legit: https://i.chzbgr.com/maxW500/7140625408/hCCA144E1/

Za dużo tych baby pokemon imo :(

Ewolucje starterów mogą być całkiem spoko. Szkoda, że 3 forma Froakiego jest tylko wodna ale za to nazwa świadczy o tym, że nie będzie z nim przelewek.

Dalej widzę jakiegoś Dachshunta. Typowy pies-normal na początek. Zieew.

Bardzo cieszy mnie Cyrhino (Poison/Rock). Trzy formy i nazwa świadcząca o wielkim żuku. Mam już pewniaka do drużyny.

Formy Pinsira i Heracrossa też spoko. BTW dużo robali będzie w tej częsci.

Martwi mnie bardzo pokemon 675 :/

Houndoomed? Wreszcie nowa forma świetnego Houndooma :D

Frapptor- wreszcie lodowy pokemon prehistoryczny. Też pewniak do drużyny.

Wastenaut i Garbacośtam...... :/ :/

Aguapollo :o wodno ognisty :D Moje marzenie.

Abdolong z 3 formami też może być ciekawy jako Bug/dragon

Cocomando :/

Vortron i  Supregom też cieszą szczególnie, że z 3 ewolucjami :D

No ciekawe czy to bedzie prawda. jeśli tak to nie jest źle.

Podoba mi się zróżnicowanie typów i potwierdza to moje przypuszczenia, że nowa forma Eevee będzie też normal, ale... Na końcu nie widać żadnego pokemona z imieniem na Z, a to niemal pewniak jako dodatkowa edycja. Ciekawie wyglądają te smoki grass i bug, ale szczerze powątpiewam w realność tej listy.

• 2 tygodnie później...

uwaga wrzucam kolejne nie sprawdzone info z forczana, gość twierdzi że jest z ekipy tłumaczącej gre, podaje liste poków i kilka z nich opisuje

jest duża szansa że to zwykła ściema ale poczytac mozna

lista poków

650 - Chespin - Grass
651 - Chespine - Grass
652 - Chespike - Grass/Steel
653 - Fennekin - Fire
654 - Flarox - Fire/Psychic
655 - Sphinox - Fire/Psychic
656 - Froakie - Water
657 - Troubble - Water/Dark
658 - Croaking - Water/Dark
659 - Cheekent - Normal
660 - Storat - Normal
661 - Woodby - Normal/Flying
662 - Woodrill - Normal/Flying
663 - Picuill - Normal/Flying
664 - Maglicious - Bug/Dark
665 - Flivious - Bug/Dark
666 - Beelzely - Bug/Dark
667 - Cubark - Electric
668 - Spargir - Electric
669 - Pankey - Normal
670 - Pancheat - Dark
671 - Simicheat - Dark
672 - Pancus - Psychic
673 - Simicus - Psychic
674 - Panarts - Fighting
675 - Simiarts - Fighting
676 - Audiness - Normal
677 - Sneezpass - Rock
678 - Swoonbat - Psychic/Flying
679 - Slipander - Water/Poison
680 - Salizard - Water/Poison
681 - Salider - Water/Poison
682 - Traine - Fighting
683 - Grappul - Fighting
684 - Whak - Fighting
685 - Goblye - Dark/Ghost
686 - Gullure - Steel
687 - Vineus - Grass
688 - Stemato - Grass
689 - Toumato - Grass
690 - Potatable - Grass/Ground
691 - Potarth - Grass/Ground
692 - Jeweler - Bug/Ice
693 - Gemcier - Bug/Ice
694 - Arcticoa - Bug/Ice
695 - Sylveon - Normal
696 - Porygon 3D - Normal
697 - Usaki - Electric
698 - Usakira - Electric
699 - Chatronome - Normal/Flying
700 - Mamold - Rock/Ice
701 - Mamage - Rock/Ice
702 - Sabini - Rock
703 - Sabunter - Rock
704 - Skared - Steel/Flying
705 - Tropid - Grass/Flying
706 - Dreaman - Ground/Psychic
707 - Calight - Steel
708 - Caledight - Steel/Rock
709 - Protectoc - Steel
710 - Aegield - Steel
711 - Candisite - Water/Poison
712 - Candrain - Water/Poison
713 - Piranivor - Water
714 - Signin - Water/Psychic
715 - Symphiny - Water/Psychic

716 - Adoloma - Water
717 - Heavark - Water/Electric
718 - Scarekin - Ghost/Fire
719 - Fawkcrow - Ghost/Fire
720 - Burrorm - Bug/Ground
721 - Wyrmmel - Bug/Ground
722 - Mositch - Bug/Flying
723 - Mosavaler - Bug/Flying
724 - Volava - Rock/Fire
725 - Vesuma - Rock/Fire
726 - Leouth - Fire
727 - Warrion - Fire/Fighting
728 - Sasqueti - Normal
729 - Torspring - Fire/Water
730 - Calfoose - Normal/Ice
731 - Antloose - Normal/Ice
732 - Cryohedral - Ice/Steel
733 - Santibird - Ice/Flying
734 - Grimark - Ghost/Ground
735 - Tomone - Ghost/Ground
736 - Troublin - Poison/Dark
737 - Trollot - Poison/Dark
738 - Drudigoyle - Dragon/Rock
739 - Thundorm - Electric/Flying
740 - Haillcane - Ice/Flying
741 - Chivalis - Steel/Grass
742 - Komokid - Dragon/Poison
743 - Kommando - Dragon/Poison
744 - Dracodo - Dragon/Poison
745 - Shellmera - Water/Steel
746 - Tidaluna - Water/Steel
747 - Gungawl - Fighting/Steel
748 - Mjoltle - Fighting/Electric
749 - Trikil - Fighting/Poison
750 - Camestle - Rock/Ground
751 - Babower - Rock/Ghost
752 - Xerneas - Psychic/Steel
753 - Yveltal - Fighting/Flying
754 - Zagedur - Dragon/Ground
755 - Wataril - Dark/Psychic
756 - Umbake - Normal/Ghost
757 - Avaloch - Water/Rock

kilka opisów

Chespike is a is pretty simple evolution, the face gets less oversized, gets more 'smug' that 'derpy', arms grow and gain claws, and the 'shell' gets much spikier with the tips of the spikes being silver.

Sphinox is the oppisite, being vastly different to Fennekin. As the name implies it starts to look like a Sphinx, it's fur becomes a light orange/beige colour giving it a somewhat rock like apperence and the orange parts darken and it's expression is, how do you discribe that, similar to Serperior.

Croaking, surprising no one, has it's foam become a beard, however it also goes up the side of it's head and makes a viking helmet out of foam too. It's not too fat, but it's still a bit wide.

Tomastem and Toumato are extremely weird, they're tomatos with faces who's stems act as hair, Toumato's 'hair' is pretty wild. Stemato has a cheerful expresion while Toumato's is crazed, Toumato also has simple limbs.

Heavark is a Hammerhead shark shaped like a gituar, I don't think I need to say more than that.

Torspring is a Torkoal evolution, its a fair bit larger and its shell opens up and has a hot spring inside it.