Skocz do zawartości

Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance

Jakim

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

Q. How does parrying work?

A. Pressing the analog stick forward, towards the enemy (toward in relation to the characters, not the camera) and light/wide attack (X on 360 or Square on PS3) will cause Raiden to parry. You can do this move at any time that there is an incoming attack from said enemy, and the window for doing it is actually the entirety of said enemies attack animation. For example, the default enemies do a little spin and jump and attack you, as soon as they start said spin, you can start the parry, and Riaden will hold his sword out the entire time.

If you in fact, parry perfectly, that is, parry so that the sword comes out and hits the oncoming attack as a parry (and it doesn't look like a blocK) then Raiden will slash forward on his own, often causing enough damage or stun to allow for an execution move.

Q. Is there a dodge?

A. Yes. It can be performed by hitting X+A(360) or Square + Triangle (PS3) and a direction. If you are pushing forward, Raiden will do a jumping slash that will move him forward. The other directions will have him slash and hop into that direction, either back, or to either side.

Q. How about Lock-on?

A. RB/R2 Will lock on to your opponent. Your currently targeted or nearest enemy always has a white target symbol on them. Hitting this button will make it turn orange and force the camera to keep them on screen regardless of how you move around the stage. To change targets, de-lock by hitting the button, move to a new enemy till they have the white marker, and hit the button again. It's particularly useful against the Gekkos and Bladewolf, in fact, Bladewolf starts the battle locked on, and you only lose it when he brings in more enemies.

Też jestem po demku i co tu mówić. Gra specyficzna. Wg mnie esencja gry konsolowej. Muzyka, grafika, game design, feeling grania - nie wiem czemu, ale czuć, że to coś innego. Nie do końca wszystkiego jeszcze łapię, późno trochę, parowanie coś nie wchodzi, ale siekanie w blade mode - artyzm.

:woot: Co za tytuł! Fantastyczne możliwości, płynność rozgrywki i podane to w genialny sposób przez PG. Nie będę zapeszał, ale wszystko wskazuje. że nadciąga najlepszy slasher tej generacji, granie w DmC po obadaniu dema mija się z jakimkolwiek celem.

Totez i o tym nawijalem :D

@Figaro,

Parry wchodzi pieknie, pod warunkiem ze jednoczesnie wcisniesz analog w strone wroga i kwadrat. Na poczatku sam mialem klopoty z tym, a po ktoryms razie boss ostatni mnie nawet nie tknal bo wszystko parowalem i kontrowalem ostro :)

Dzieki bogu wyszlo to demo dla wszystkich i moge wywalic pre-ordera z listy. Powaznie to demo jest na prawde?

platinum cycle.

tylko na japanie, pytam bo nie mam juz tam konta, ale zaloze jesli jest tylko tam?

Parry wchodzi pieknie, pod warunkiem ze jednoczesnie wcisniesz analog w strone wroga i kwadrat. Na poczatku sam mialem klopoty z tym, a po ktoryms razie boss ostatni mnie nawet nie tknal bo wszystko parowalem i kontrowalem ostro :)

zupelnie jakbym slyszal kogos grajacego np. w Tekkena (parowanie, blokowanie) :)

Edytowane przez MEVEK

Zgadzam sie co do tego, ze po tym demie, DmC wydaje sie... wolny? Trzeba sie pogodzic z faktem, ze japonce sa najlepsi w slasherach :)ponizej pare combosow i tipsow:

Special Moves

(unofficial names made on the fly; at least they look cool)

Fwd + Square = Parry (also in the air)

Fwd Fwd + Square = Launch

Fwd Fwd + Triangle = Dashing strike

360 Rotation + Triangle = Spinning Slash

X + Square = Evasion (optional direction)

Bk + Fwd + Square = Palm Strike

Bk + Fwd + Triangle = Blade Sweep

Ninja Run + Square = Quick Slash

Ninja Run + Triangle = Slide

Ninja Run + Triangle + Square/Triangle (Slide + Ground slam)

Jump + Triangle = Dive Kick

Some Combos (from GameFAQs)

unconfirmed for right now, will give all a try and update soon.

Square (repeatedly) = unlimited light attacks

Triangle (repeatedly) = unlimited heavy attacks

Triangle (delay) + Square + Triange = Sweep 'n' Strike

Triangle + Triangle + Square + Triangle

Triangle + Triangle + Triangle + Square + Triangle

Square + Triangle (delay) + Square + Triangle

Triangle + Square + Triangle

(there's one or two, or more jump combos off of launcher, I'll post those later when I can confirm them again)

Tips

-Don't forget that with blade mode, you have the option of using square(horizontal)/triangle(vertical) strikes instead of the analog stick. Although, I get the feeling that correct aiming with the analog will really come in handy later in the game.

-Unless you're looking to get S ranking in everything, you might try experimenting with Blade Mode. Sadistic as it is, cutting off limbs and leaving the torso to walk or crawl in agony is pretty cool.

-The most opportune time to use Blade mode is when you've got a stunned opponent. Once the attack slows down and the guy glows orange, start cutting.

-Triangle + Circle gives you a stylish finishing attempt on an enemy once he/it's stunned.

-Stealth-killing is mostly getting above or behind a cyborg or gekko and hitting the button prompt.