Skocz do zawartości

Zero Escape 3

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

Oficjalnie zapowiedziano Zero Escape 3. Jest już w developingu. Premiera: lato 2016. Gra ukaże się i na 3DSa i na Vitę.

Więcej info:

"The game will be for 3DS and PS Vita, slated for a release window next summer (2016). It will also include dual audio in Japanese and English.

Below you can read the full official description:

Many government organizations have dismissed our urgent warnings regarding the upcoming game event called Zero Time Dilemma. Recent intelligence has escalated our plans and we have come to the decision to contact gamers about the dangers directly. Our ultimate goal has always been to protect the public from the horrific consequences we have foreseen, but it appears our mission to prevent it from occurring may have failed. It is imperative that you make every effort to prepare yourselves for the oncoming deadly game, so that you may survive the coming apocalypse.

An antidote for the game is predicted to be created, but much further down this timeline, and as such there is no defense from its effects. It will be most easily identifiable on Nintendo 3DS™ and PlayStation®Vita handheld entertainment system, though it is transmittable through the air so the spread may increase even more rapidly through the PlayStation®Store and Nintendo eShop.

Do not be tempted by familiar faces, fully voiced cinematics, multiple endings, or voices in both Japanese and English, as those are signs that the apocalypse is nigh. We suggest that you put extensive effort into improving your puzzle solving skills, as they will be vital to your survival.

We at Crash Keys beg for your assistance in notifying everyone you can so that no one is left in the dark about this dangerous game. The world will end up in a tumultuous uproar, and ultimate consequences will be unavoidable unless word gets out. Use all the time available to you before the summer of next year to contact your loved ones and prepare; our intelligence hasn’t been able to focus in on an exact date at this time. Do not fear – we are here to protect you and prepare you to our utmost ability so that you may survive. You will survive. We will use all channels available to contact you with updates as soon as we uncover them. You must be ready."

Źródło: dualshockers.com

:banderas: :banderas: :banderas:

Jarango over 9000. :ohboy:

Edytowane przez ireniqs
  • Plusik 6

Mniej więcej podobnie się cieszę jak Ci ludzie zgromadzeni na sali. Jestem właśnie w trakcie ponownego przechodzenia 999, a dwójeczkę mam jeszcze świeżo w pamięci. Świetne gry.

:banderas:

Edytowane przez ireniqs
  • Plusik 1

Main Visual

Director Kotaro Uchikoshi brought along the game’s main visual, or the image you’ll be seeing for the main promotion of the game. Pictured are two of the game’s characters.

ZE3-Key-Art-Off-Cap.jpg

(Via
)

4infinity.co

Before
Zero Escape 3
was officially announced, Aksys Games launched a teaser site called
. According to Aksys, “Infinity” stood for time, and “4” stood for Mars (the fourth planet in our solar system).

All of the words that appeared on the website have something to do with
Zero Escape 3
. (This is excluding “CUT-HERE,” which was an anagram for “C U There.”) They should stay up on the website for the next year so when you start playing it, you can look back and see how everything ties in.

Setting

A group of people will find themselves trapped, again, at the Mars Mission Test Site, a facility that will be testing the logistics of a colony living on Mars, and the psychology that may ensue between this group of people and their interactions while living on this enclosed colony space.

There’s also going to be a dog.

Development Status

The game is in early development. Aksys Games just got the scenario text. The game will be similar to
and
Virtue’s Last Reward
—there will be scenario parts and puzzle parts. Aksys is about 50 percent into localizing the text it’s already received, but more is on the way.

Danganronpa Creator Appears

Danganronpa
series director Kazutaka Kodaka came up on stage for the second half of the panel, where he opened by saying Uchikoshi already told him the ending to
Zero Escape 3
. And while he won’t share it, for obvious reasons, he does say “it’s pretty crazy.”

“It’s probably the most out of this world ending so far,” he said.

Kodaka mentions that he and Uchikoshi are pretty great friends and work at the same company, and he hopes to one day work on a game with him. Maybe they’ll be able to get Aksys Games to release it.

According to Kodaka, Uchikoshi rarely ever works at the office in Japan, but rather sticks to getting most of his work done at manga cafes, because it’s quieter.

Kodaka praises Uchikoshi for being able to come up with the things he does without really playing or reading other manga and games for inspiration. Uchikoshi responds that while he doesn’t read, the he listens to what the manga around him are telling him. Everyone laughed.

Editor’s Note: The dynamic between the two is interesting and enjoyable to watch. Kodaka mentions that Uchikoshi loves women, and the first place Kodaka went after he arrived in Los Angeles was Hooters. Unfortunately, Uchikoshi couldn’t go because he had to stay in his hotel room. If he were spotted out and about before Anime Expo, it might’ve ruined the surprise that was the
Zero Escape 3
announcement.

Punch Line
Game Localization

Uchikoshi is working on another game with 5pb. called
Punch Line
(which is basically an expanded version of the anime with a different ending).

Aksys’ production staff assumes that one of its licensing staff is probably harassing the people working on the game, but says that they don’t actually know whether it’s coming yet as that’s not their area of knowledge.

They say they’d “love to,” so let’s see what happens in the future.

Źródło: gematsu.com

Edytowane przez ireniqs
  • Plusik 1

I to jeszcze jakie... Gierka wskoczyła do mojej ścisłej czołówki "muszę zagrać" przyszłego roku.

Ciekawie zapowiada się miejsce akcji i jak zwykle zakończenie. “it’s pretty crazy" mówi wszystko. :D

Będzie też piesek... hm... szykuje się najbardziej zwariowana i zakręcona odsłona serii. :obama:

Edytowane przez ireniqs

Ja przeszedłem w tamtym roku obie części na 3ds dzięki jednemu z użytkowników tego forum.  Fabularnie obie części dawały radę i dla fabuły kupię tą day one ale zastanawiam się czy na vite czy na 3ds. Podejrzewam że szybciej ukaże się na vicie w europie przez psn ... :)

Ja przeszedłem w tamtym roku obie części na 3ds dzięki jednemu z użytkowników tego forum.  Fabularnie obie części dawały radę i dla fabuły kupię tą day one ale zastanawiam się czy na vite czy na 3ds. Podejrzewam że szybciej ukaże się na vicie w europie przez psn ... :)

Niekoniecznie, vita leży i kwiczy na Zachodzie a eShop nie ma czego się w tym aspekcie wstydzić. Ja obstawiam równoczesną premierę na Zachodzie bo raczej większość fanów tej serii posiada 3DS'a aniżeli Vite (choć mogę się mylić). Ja biorę standardowo wersję z 3DS'a, zdążę do tego czasu znowu ograć poprzedniki bo pewnie u nas wyjdzie na jesień 2016r. 

Kiedyś była gadka że trzecia część miała być ostatnią i zamknąć całą historię. To nadal aktualne?

Wydaje mi się, że tak. Generalnie Zero Escape jest specyficzną serią i pewnych wątków fabularnych chyba już nie da się kontynuować w nieskończoność. Kto grał ten zrozumie. Wiem, że Japończycy jak nikt inny potrafią zrobić dobrą fabułę, nawet pomimo braku sensownych możliwości, ale nie wiem czy w przypadku Zero Escape będzie dobrym posunięcie robić kolejne i kolejne. Wolałbym zobaczyć jakąś zupełnie nową markę, która znowu poryje trochę berecik. :)

• 3 miesiące temu...

No powoli robi sie to standard ze sa pudelkowe wersje USA i tylko cyfra w EU odnośnie coraz wiekszej liczby gier, co mi sie nie podoba.

http://gematsu.com/2015/10/zero-escape-3-officially-titled-zero-time-dilemma

Ostatni akapit:

"Zero Time Dilemma is due out for PS Vita and 3DS in North America physically and digitally, and in Europe as a digital-only title in summer 2016."
Edytowane przez Velius

@Ragus 

Mówisz tutaj o 3Ds'ie czy New 3DS'ie? Shit teraz mnie zagięli bo new z gematsu mi umknął. Nie jestem z tego powodu pocieszony bo nie trawie cyfrówek (za paroma wyjątkami). Zawsze ew. powód do kupna Vity aby mieć tak zacną wersje w pudełku :-)