Skocz do zawartości

Metal Gear Solid 4

YETI

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

Może offtop i nic nie wnoszący post ale grami interesuje się już prawie od 17 lat gdy na 6 urodziny dostałem commodore C-64( i głupi nie wiedziałem ,że jest na to Metal Gear :P) i na żadną nie czekałem tak jak na MGS4....a myślałem ,że zapał na gry z czasem trochę mi minął....kurcze jeszcze 17 dni czekania.

Słyszałem ,że niektórzy (ponoć redaktor w jednej z polskich gazet) narzeka na to ,że normal jest zbyt prosty.Prawda to?Bo od dłuższego czasu nie kupuje prasy growej.W takim razie trzeba będzie zacząć przygodę od "harda"

No ja juz dawno postanowiłem że zacznę od Harda. Pamiętam że jak zaczynałem MGS3 na normalu, myśląc że będzie dośc trudno- zawiodłem się szczerze bo poziom, pomimo kilku momentów niczym nie zaskakiwał.

Teraz chcę poczuć wyzwanie- ponoć redaktor Neo + który napisał relację z tego w co zagrał narzekał że na normalu pojedynki nie sprawiają aż takich emocji bo mało energii tracimy przy oberwaniu czy to z kuli, czy z kopniaka od gekko:o.

tak więc- hard panowie- mamy ulepszone celowanie, ruchomą kamerę octo cam- nic tylko porządnie to wykorzystac.

Co do MGS3 mam identyczne zdanie jak Ty,praktycznie miałem kłopot na normalu jedynie w dwóch momentach-pojedynek z The Sorrow(z wiadomego powodu :P) i w walce z Volginem w hangarze.Reszta walk i momentów pękła bez trudu,nawet The Boss pękła gładko choć muszę się przyznać ,że przy pierwszym podejściu(4 razy zaliczyłem grę) załatwiłem ją niehonorowym sposobem czyli snajperką i shotganem.

MGS2 był na normalu i wiele trudniejszy-ostatnie momenty gry były dość wymagające ,walka z Solidusem była bardzo wymagająca ,a starcie z Rayami powtarzałem chyba 7 razy.

A przypomniało mi się,że o łatwym poziomie normal w MGS4 wg Neo+ wiem od Ciebie Jakim :P

Chyba wiem , dlaczego jedna osoba ukończyła w czasie 20 h , a druga w 29.

Ta pierwsza , to miała nakaz się streszczać maksymalnie, czyli skipować cut-scenki ( zero ogarnięcia fabuły), najniższy stopień trudności. Natomiast ta co skończyła w 29 oglądała cut-scenki, śpieszyła się , sam napisał o tym.

Wynika z tego , że MGS 4 może trwać prawie tyle ile sam Hideo mówił(tyle ile czas wszystkich części , a więc ok 40-45 h.)

Zapowiada się smakowicie :D

Metal Gear Saga z soundtracka ? - http://pl.youtube.com/watch?v=ZWY7E2KVMTI

PlayStation Official Magazine (Wielka Brytania): 10/10

PlayStation Official Magazine (Stany Zjednoczone): 10/10

PlayStation Official Magazine (Włochy): 10/10

PlayStation Official Magazine (Holandia): 9.6/10

LEVEL (Szwecja): 10/10

Joypad (Francja): 19/20

Jeuxvideo Magazine (Francja): 18/20

perfect10.gif

:P

No wiesz Jakim lwia część tych ocen wystawiły oficjalne magazyny Playstation,poczekajmy jak coraz więcej "niezależnych" stron i gazet weźmie w obroty MGS4.

A lepsze oceny lub co najmniej podobne miał chyba MGS2 :P.Ma jedną z najwyższych średnich w historii gier na ps2-94.8%(wg gamerankings) na podstawie 128 recenzji i jest to najwyższa średnia z wszystkich części sagi,choć powszechnie to właśnie MGS2 ocenia się za najsłabszą część :P

Nowe wieści o grze:

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p...p;postcount=321

A quick summary plus some excerpts:

- Very bleak, somber game, not just by MGS standards.

- The character Snake has never felt so believable. The briefing scenes show how frail he really is.

- Controls are incredibly refined and allow for much more options during the combat sequences.

”When I’m about to enter a huge fortress, I can choose to sneak through the trenches, up the stairs and coordinate my crawling motions with the guards’ patrol routes. Or pick guards off from a distance with my sniper rifle. Or utilize the smoother control set to get Snake to climb up on scaffoldings, across walls and roll through hallways to quickly get ahead without getting spotted from a distance.

During the larger battles, I can accompany the guerrilla troops who are fighting the PMC armies and take out my bazooka in order to silence helis and armoured vehicles that otherwise rain down lethal machine gun fire. Or I can look around, sneak away from the battle and utilize the tiny robot Mk II to eliminate the lone soldiers who guard the route that leads past the battle. And even within these different manners of approach there are a great number of options. There are hiding places and possible routes everywhere.”

”MGS4 constantly changes character. While previous parts in the MGS series have had good pacing and a large variation, Guns of the Patriots almost feels like several separate games. The different locations that Solid Snake visits are radically different from each other, both visually and in terms of how they force you to play. There are large, open areas with it’s a challenge just finding the right way. There are also completely linear sections. Enemies vary from human soldiers who make rational decisions to the occasional but very powerful mechs and tiny little robots who throw themselves over Snake.

Some parts are all about pure action in the vein of Lost Planet or Gears of War. Other times it’s a fatal error to equip yourself with anything other than silenced pistols. There are suspenseful chase sequences and mech battles. In one moment Snake is forced to use his eyes to look for signs in the nature in order to follow a person. In the next he’s forced to listen for sounds to be able to maneuver properly. Sequences where he travels alone in claustrophobic tunnels are followed by enormous battles where troops face off against each other, helis are thundering in above the ground and APCs head in between the trees.

The game constantly showers the player with new impressions, new challenges, and the end result is never anything else than fantastic.”

- Amazing graphics and sound…

Some small nigglings:

- Some of the bosses are a bit too easy.

- The game can be a tad confusing a times. One section took more attempts than wanted.

- Some skirmishes suffer from what seems like enemies spawning in.

- Some plot twists feel a bit silly.

- Notes that these details are still minute stuff that only “stand out” in a game like this.

A lot of fantastic games have come out in the past years, but none that has seriously given me that feeling that I’ve discovered something completely new, the way Metal Gear Solid, Half-Life or Zelda: OoT did when I played them for the first time.

But Metal Gear Solid 4 takes me back to that stage where everything feels new. Hideo Kojima not only surpasses the ten-year old predecessor – he once again manages to conjure up emotional storms within me that I actually didn’t know existed.

It’s not about one single revolutionary aspect. It’s about that MGS4 is so beautiful, so perfect and that it dares to get so close. When the credits roll, it feels like it’s just now that I’ve understood what games are all about.”

Every once in a long while, a game will come along and change all the rules. Final Fantasy 7 transformed the RPG genre. Resident Evil helped create a new sub-category of gaming - survival horror - and Grand Theft Auto 3 single-handedly reshaped the gaming landscape. And now comes Metal Gear Solid 4, a game whose potential influence on the current state of gaming is nothing short of tectonic.

moooocccne słowa :D

More from the Gamepro review:

"[MGS4] sets new standards for graphics, sound, gameplay, and storytelling, and it may be years before it is equaled, let alone surpassed. You will not play a better game this year -- maybe even this decade. If you own a PS3, buy this game the day it comes out. And if you don't own a PS3, well, you better start saving your nickels and dimes."

35idf1c.gif

Edytowane przez YETI
Mam za soba przesluchane 25 minut (wszystkie utwory w skrócie) MGS4 OST i SZOK PO PROSTU :o :o :o :o

Nawet nie wiem co powiedzieć :lol:

Nie chce tracić przyjemności z słuchania muzyki w grze dlatego też nie chce zapoznawać się z soundtrackiem przed 12 czerwca.Mam tylko dla Ciebie pytanie czy ostatni utwór z tego http://pl.youtube.com/watch?v=yCRjEEGKlAc jest na soundtracku?Bo to był jedyny utwór ,który nie wiadomo czy pochodzi z MGS4....a jest po prostu fenomenalny