Skocz do zawartości

Diablo III - something is coming!

Sephi

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

Mnie tylko zainteresowało na razie...

Natalya's Wrath 4 pieces: [increases Dis(pipi)line regeneration by 2 per second]

ufff, miliony nie poszły w błoto i nadal mogę budować moją Dis(pipi)line Whore :D

PS... szkoda, że nie dadzą możliwości na własną odpowiedzialność zrobić rerolla legendarnych na nowe statystyki, bo mam seta furie danetty a ten mimo, że jest naprawdę fajny to..... no właśnie jest badziewny i nie przypadny w inferno :(

EDIT:

hehe nowy set Natalii ma niezłe statsy, ale zamiast regeneracji dali +20 dyscypliny.

Edytowane przez sakiu

@Gri

Jeżeli dla Ciebie pisanie "kiedy jeszcze grałem w Diablo" to pozowanie na bycie na bieżąco to znaczy że masz spore problemy z czytaniem ze zrozumieniem - nie raz i nie dwa w tym temacie pisałem, ze nie gram od dawna ;)

A czy takie nietrafne? Mówię o tym co widziałem po liście swoich znajomych, po forach (nawet naszym). Jeżeli mi umknęło swego czasu coś ważnego to przepraszam, że nie mam aż takiej mega wiedzy o grze jak Ty, Miszczu.

Edytowane przez Kazuun

Nowy system MF http://eu.battle.net...stem-20_08_2012

While working on patch 1.0.4, we came up with all sorts of ideas for ways to improve Diablo III. Some of them you’ve probably already seen, such as the general systems changes, the awesome buffs for Legendaries, and the improvements we’re making to the barbarian, demon hunter, monk, witch doctor, and wizard. The entire team really banded together to get as much into this patch as possible, and one of the exciting changes I’d like to tell you about today is called the Paragon system.

Two of the issues we’ve been thinking about while working on patch 1.0.4 have been what to do with Magic Find and how to give level-60 players who aren’t satisfied with the item hunt something more to strive for. I’m sure many of you are aware of the blog we posted proposing some different Magic Find gear-swapping solutions, as well as our general thoughts on how rewarding the game is once you hit level 60. The Paragon system is designed to help us address these concerns — but before we get into exactly how it works, let’s go over these two core issues in a little more detail.

Magic Find

As you may remember, we posed a number of possible solutions to the gear-swapping issue and asked you to give us your feedback. While we saw some support for a couple of the options, what your responses ultimately told us was that although having to swap into Magic Find gear mid-fight annoyed some of you greatly, others were ambivalent, didn’t gear swap themselves, or — in a few cases — wanted to see gear-swappers penalized in some fashion. Those who do swap gear generally do so for the raw power advantage it gives, so we wanted any solution we went with to provide the same level of power. Overall, our analysis of the situation really hammered home one stark truth: we needed to come up with a way to make our Magic Find system more fun.

Level 60 Rewards

We understand that some players feel frustrated once they hit level 60 because they no longer feel like they’re making progress. It can be demoralizing to play for an hour, not get any drops, and also be out a big chunk of gold from repair costs. Your play session may not only end without an upgrade, it can wind up being a net loss. Everyone wants to feel like they’re making some progress when they log in, even if they don’t get that new sword.

Introducing the Paragon System

The new Paragon system coming in patch 1.0.4 is designed to address Magic Find gear-swapping while providing players who’ve reached level 60 with an extended progression system.

Here’s how it works:

After you hit level 60, any further experience you earn from killing monsters will begin to count toward Paragon levels

There are 100 Paragon levels

Every Paragon level will reward you with:

Core stats such as Strength, Dexterity, Intelligence, and Vitality in amounts similar to what you’d gain from a normal level

3% Magic Find and 3% Gold Find

In addition, a distinctive increasingly-impressive border will surround your character portrait in the in-game party frame to denote your Paragon progression, with a new frame earned after every ten levels. Your Paragon level will also be visible to other players wherever your normal level is shown

We know that a lot of you out there are level 60 — maybe on multiple characters — and this system provides a way to make progress every time you log in to the game.

To support the new system, Nephalem Valor (NV) will now also provide a 15% experience bonus per stack, applicable toward Paragon levels. The first Paragon level should take about as long as it took most players to get from level 59 to 60, and the experience requirement will rise from there. The time to reach the upper Paragon levels approximates the long-term time investment required to get a level 99 character in Diablo II.

… What Was That About Magic Find On Items?

While the benefits to progression are obvious, you may be asking how this impacts Magic Find on items. We wanted to find a solution that was not only very forgiving of gear swapping, but one that would ultimately help us slowly and gently move Magic Find off of items in the future. It’s such an intrinsically important stat to the core purpose of playing the game that tying it to gear — which is a customization system in many ways — is ultimately an approach that would continue to cause problems. We need to transition away from it, and do so in a way that doesn’t flip the entire game end-over-end.

With the Paragon system in place, we’re capping Magic Find and Gold Find to 300% (before Nephalem Valor). This means that without any Magic Find gear at all, you’ll hit the cap when you reach Paragon level 100. This way, you can continue wearing your current Magic Find gear as you slowly but surely work to gain Paragon levels. Eventually, once you hit Paragon level 100, you’ll have the freedom to completely focus every slot on stats that help your character kill stuff faster and stay alive longer. The idea is that if you’re currently swapping gear in and out for the Magic Find bonuses, you can continue to do so… but gain enough Paragon levels, and you won’t need to anymore.

It’s also worth reiterating is that Nephalem Valor will not count towards the cap, which means the maximum will be 375% MF/GF at Paragon level 100 with 5five stacks of NV.

Phew…

The Paragon system is a fairly big addition to the game, and one we’re pretty excited about. On behalf of the entire Diablo III development team, we hope you enjoy the changes we’re making with patch 1.0.4, and we look forward to seeing you in-game when it releases. Stay tuned to Diablo3.com for the final patch notes and official launch announcement in the days ahead.

Edytowane przez Shankor

Najpierw wyru.chali wszystkich, którzy inwestowali w IASa, teraz wszystkich inwestujących w MFa. Ciekawe co będzie następne, i czy do 1.1.0 na itemach pozostaną już tylko opłacalne główne statystyki?

Ale tu dochodzi pytanie czy zniknie MF ze starych itemów czy tylko z nowych.. jak z Legendary.

Jeżeli Paragon może dać Ci max 300% MFa. i do tego masz set który daje Ci np 200% to nie lepiej by było mieć 500% niż 300%? MF nie ma chyba capa żadnego, więc... jeżeli itemy by się nie zmieniły to były by warte małą fortunę.

Chyba, że coś przeoczyłem, to pardon.

Nevermind, doczytałem do końca. Dodali cap na MF i GF :/

Edytowane przez Kazuun

Ciekawe, że zakładacie, że już w dzień po wyjściu będziecie mieć paragon lvl 100 i wszystkie przedmioty z MF pójdą do przetopienia. Chyba tak to rozumujecie, bo nie wiem jak inaczej wytłumaczyć ten płacz, że będzie limit i przedmioty z MF będą powoli wycofywane z rynku.

Gdybym miał postać zrobioną na MF to wcale bym się tym nie przejmował tylko dalej robił runy, bo zanim paragon zacznie realnie wpływać na AH to minie trochę czasu, w którym to dalej można robić runy na pełnym MF zmieniając przedmioty na lepsze a przy tym sprzedając resztę tym, którzy MF czerpią jeszcze z przedmiotów.

a limit sam w sobie jest bardzo dobrym rozwiązaniem - ktoś tu pisał, że Goldskin teraz będzie stworzone dla botów. Jak widać znaleźli na to rozwiązanie.

Edytowane przez greah

Grigori, chyba zbyt poważnie bierzesz tą grę.

Tworzenie nowych postaci teraz też jest pozbawione sensu. Ja się cieszę, że w ogóle coś robią, aby poprawić D3. Zobaczymy jak długo. I fakt, że tyle wspierają D2 nie znaczy, że tak samo będzie z D3 (patrząc po ilości graczy online). Z 4 lata wypuszczą łatkę do granie offline, albo serwery do kupienia i powiedzą "dziękujemy za waszą kasę".

Teraz jest jakiś "cel" na horyzoncie. W D2 było to powiedzmy osiągnięcie lvl 99, teraz masz Paragona.

Do tej pory postać na 60 którą zrobiłeś w dniu premiery niczym się nie różni od postaci której 60-tkę wbijesz jutro. Gear możesz przekładać i jedynie po achie i statsach da się poznać ile czasu nad nią spędziłeś. Już samo to imho jest ruchem w dobrą stronę. Miło jest mieć zawsze coś do czego można dążyć.

Dwa: jaki masz obecnie sens robienia kilku charów tej samej klasy? Poza Normal / HC też nie bardzo jest powód.

Trzy: Czy D2 też nie dochodziło do swego, uwielbianego przez wielu, przez stanu kilka długich miesięcy po premierze?

Patch 1.0.4 will be released tonight during the scheduled maintenance window at the following times.

• The Americas: 3:00 a.m. PDT to 1:00 p.m. PDT (8/21)
  • Europe: 8:00 p.m. PDT (8/21) to 6:00 a.m. PDT (8/22)
  • Asia: 11:00 a.m. PDT to 11:00 p.m. PDT (8/22)

Patch notes: http://diablo.incgam...tch-1-0-4-notes

Edytowane przez Shankor

Dzyzys, poczytałem sobie te zmiany na stronce co dał Shankor i jestem w szoku. Raczej na pewno wróce do gry, lista zmian jest niewiarygodnie długa i raczej zdecydowanie wszystko na plus.

Chciałbym się tylko zapytać kim teraz najbardziej polecacie grać, barbem?

Mój dh, tym bardziej że to glass cannon xd, to chyba aktualnie niezły przypał?

Dropi jak s(pipi)esyn.

Fakt,że jeszcze nie spotkałem broni z dps powyżej 1,1k,ale niezłe 1h z LoHem po 900 dpsu znalazłem i to kilka sztuk,generlanie wiekszy dps na ilvl 62,63 jest tak jak zapowiadali(no ale nadal się trafi z 400 lub 300 dps).Trzy godziny grania i kilka baniek na ah się zarobi,nigdy tak ładnie nie dropiło,nawet znalazłem broń dla mnicha swojego,lepszą niz poprzednia :)

Pograłem trochę moim smutnym glass cannonem i widzę, że o wieeele mniej mają hp mobki niż wcześniej (ostatni raz grałem miesiąc temu bodajże, to pewnie w międzyczasie też jakoś osłabiali).

Ogólnie podejrzewam, że glass cannon już nie jest taki rozchytywany jak wcześniej? Już się tak nie gra?

I właśnie chciałem się dowiedzieć, jakie styl jest aktualnie najbardziej popularny tak jak niegdyś glass cannon. Czy to barb na te trąby? Coś tam dużo teraz o tym słysze

Zbieracie magic itemy? Bo ja aktualnie przestałem, zbieram only rare

uważam, że to bardzo zbyteczne, bo chyba jeszcze nigdy czegoś sensownego mi nie wylosowało z niebieskich, a zawsze zawalają cały plecak...

Jak się ma takie szczęście do dropa jak ja to nie można zostawiać kasy na ziemi - trza podnosić wsio :(