Kody do GTA IV

QTF

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

• Odpowiedzi 29
  • Utworzony
  • Ostatnia odpowiedź

Najczęściej odpowiadający w tym temacie

Najczęściej odpowiadający w tym temacie

nie sadzisz ze zawczesnie troche na czity?

Ja nie sądzę:

Do wpisywania "przez telefon" (działanie potwierdzone na Xboxie 360)

Health

Restore Niko's health. 4825550100

Armour

Give Niko armour. 3625550100

Weapons #1

Baseball Bat, Handgun, Shotgun, MP5, M4, Sniper Rifle, RPG, Grenades. 4865550100

Weapons #2

Knife, Molotovs, Handgun, Shotgun, Uzi, AK47, Sniper Rifle, RPG 4865550150

Remove Wanted Level

Remove Niko's wanted level. Blocks achievement "Walked free". 2675550100

Raise Wanted Level

Add one star to Niko's wanted level. 2675550150

Change Weather/Brightness

Alters the weather/brightness of the game. 4685550100

Spawn Annihilator

Spawn an Annihilator in front of Niko. 3595550100

Spawn Jetmax

Spawn a Jetmax in front of Niko. 9385550100

Spawn NRG-900

Spawn an NRG-900 in front of Niko. 6255550100

Spawn Sanchez

Spawn a Sanchez in front of Niko. 6255550150

Spawn FIB Buffalo

Spawn an FIB Buffalo in front of Niko. 2275550100

Spawn Comet

Spawn a Comet in front of Niko. 2275550175

Spawn Turismo

Spawn a Turismo in front of Niko. 2275550147

Spawn Cognoscenti

Spawn a Cognoscenti in front of Niko. 2275550142

Spawn SuperGT

Spawn a SuperGT in front of Niko. 2275550168

Edytowane przez ShtaS
Czyli wpisanie kodów wersji xbox360 blokuje achivementy.

Tylko jeden, jak uzyjesz kodu na zmiejszenie wskazniku poszukiwania. (Achievement: Walked free)

czy jak wpisałem kod i nie zrobiłem save'a tylko odrazu reset konsoli to acziw bedzie dalej zablokowany??

Nie, nie bedzie zablokowany, konsola sama Ci tego nie zapisze.

Edit// Kody podobno moga tez blokowac dostep do nie ktorych misji pobocznych (chociaz urzylem pare kodow i na razie niczego mi nie zablokowalo).

Czyli wpisanie kodów wersji xbox360 blokuje achivementy.

Tylko jeden, jak uzyjesz kodu na zmiejszenie wskazniku poszukiwania. (Achievement: Walked free)

Czyli mamy rozumieć, że wpisując powiedzmy wszystkie kody zablokuje nam tylko ten jeden achiv a reszta będzie normalnie wpadać, si?

Akron's Mini Guide for the Anti-Cheat Achievements:

I'd like to present you my mini-guide on getting the achievements first and then being able to cheat. Please do them in this order. If not things will mess up and you might not be able to obtain them all.

First things first is the "One Man Army" Achievement. This one is very simple and there are plenty of tutorials already. Make sure you do this before any of the others.

Next is the "Walk Free" Achievement. This is actually a lot easier to do than you might think, and you can use a couple cheats to make things easier. First you're going to want to enter in the "Raise Niko's Wanted Level" cheat(2675550150). Just once, so you can have it stored in the cheats menu on your phone. Then either run from the cops or get arrested to reset your wanted level. Then you're gonna want to spawn the boat(9385550100) so that's in your phone as well. Next spawn a car. A comet(2275550175) or turismo(2275550147) seems to work well. Then you're going to want a game plan. The basic premise for this is to get 4 stars and then drive to the water, spawn a boat, and floor it. You might want to put a waypoint near the water so when you enter the cheat 4 times to get 4 stars, you know where you're headed. This method actually works very well and I did it before I had the second island unlocked. I spawned the boat in the river and accidentally ended up with 6 stars by going too close to Algonquin. I was actually able to get away from six stars. Just keep your foot to the floor and AS SOON as you're out of their search area, stop, and you should be good.

Next is going to be the "Finish Him" Achievement. A lot of people are finding this more tricky than it actually is. Since we've already gotten the two wanted level achievements, we can now enter the cheat to remove Niko's wanted level(2675550100). You can do this when you have no stars. That way it's in his phone. Basically all you really need to do is walk up to pedestrians in fisticuffs and press B when close. Most of them will fight back. You should be able to get two counters in for most people. The way I countered was just by staying locked on and tapping A while moving my left joystick around. Then once I dodged their attack I hit B to counter. You will end up missing on a lot of blocks and therefore your health will go down but you should still be alright. If the cops come just pull out your phone and enter the cheat through the cheat menu to get rid of them. As others have said, it's alright if you die. I got 8 counters before dying and after respawning I yanked a guy out of his car and got my last two counters. Boom. Easy Achievement.

The last of the four is also not too difficult. I'm talking about the "Cleaned the Mean Streets" Achievement. Bring out your cell dial 911 to get a cop car to you. Hijack their ride and drive a safe distance while using your cheat to get them off of your tail. Now you should have a clean cop car at your usage. When stopped press LB to access the computer. The easiest way to rack up the kills is to go into "View Current Crimes" and select "Criminal on Foot." You're probably going to want a gun for this so if you haven't unlocked that option do more missions until you get one. The other available options are "Vehicle Stolen" and "Gang Activity." I avoided gang activity completely, and "Vehicle Stolen" can get sort of hairy as you're chasing a vehicle with multiple enemies shooting at you and if you're not the best at shooting and driving it can become difficult. Some people have had problems with the police computer not letting them search. Basically you're going to have to get a bit further into the story before accessing that ability. I'm not sure when you actually unlock it but I bet it's after you do Brucie's first mission. Anyway, just keep killing criminals until you reach 20. If your cop car gets destroyed repeat the above process of calling 911 and getting a new cruiser. You can check how many you've killed under "Stats" in the Pause menu. Scroll down to "Score" and then use your right stick to scroll your stats all the way to the bottom. You should see the words "Vigilante Levels Done." This is how many criminals you've killed with the police computer. Once you reach 20 your achievement should automatically unlock.

And that's it. Once you've gotten these four achievements you can be the cheater you've always wanted to be! Hope this guide helps.

Źródło.

Ja mam pytanko - wydaje mi się że jest jak myślę, ale może ktoś wie lepiej. Skończyłem grę na 100% i teraz zrobiłem sobie osobnego save'a na zabawę z kodami. Do tego zacząłem nową grę, żeby zrobić achieva LC Minute. Czy w takim wypadku grając w nową grę, ale mając save z kodami, mogę odblokować One Man Army?

Żeby móc zdobywać achievy normalnie blokowane przez cheaty (walk free, cleaned the mean streets, finish him i one man army) wystarczy zrobić save'a i go wgrać. Nie trzeba robić nawet osobnego save'a/konta/whatever.

U to dobrze bo myslalem ze to na calej konsoli blokuje xD