Skocz do zawartości

Gość Oran

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

Gość Oran

Stona zrobił czystki chyba, bo nie ma tematu o Limbo, a właśnie dostałem newslettera:

Hi,

My name is Dino Patti, and I'm the CEO of the company now known as PLAYDEAD. We are the developers of LIMBO, an original game idea by Arnt Jensen, who produced and released the concept video you may have seen on our site in 2006. Arnt and I started planning and producing the game together right after that, and, being only two developers, we didn?t have time to answer the thousands of emails we received from fans and publishers.

So, first of all, I thank you for your patience, some of you signed up as early as the beginning of 2007. The reason for the "radio silence" is that we have been very busy producing the game and didn't want to spam your inbox with irrelevant information.

It has been a long journey for us, which I won't cover in more detail here. I'll just let you know that the reason things have taken so long is that we started from scratch (Arnt started working on the concept two and a half years before we met) and decided to make LIMBO independently after talks with several publishers. Todayour team counts 8 in addition to some freelancers, at our maximum we were a total of 16.

Now for the real reason why I'm writing you...

LIMBO is launching on consoles this year with a summer launch on XBLA!

(See first official screenshot here: http://www.limbogame.org/maillist/link.php?id=9d7f06bex1 or currently on the frontpage of www.ign.com)

From now on I'll keep you posted regularly, so expect updated content from the game very soon. Screenshots, movies, you name it...

(We'll also be at the IGF Pavillion at GDC if you are interested in seeing a small part of the game)

Spread the word :)

Regards,

Dino Patti

CEO, Co-founder

PLAYDEAD ApS

www.limbogame.org

@dinopatti

Wygląda na to, że w końcu kiedyś w to zagramy ;D

• Odpowiedzi 15
  • Dodano
  • Ostatniej odpowiedzi

Top użytkownicy w tym temacie

!!!!!!!!!!111111

A mi nic nie przesłali :(

PS. To nie ja zrobiłem czystki, po zmianie forum stare tematy zostały wykasowane, Limbo wtedy też poszło pod nóż :<

kĄsole??? FCK, może chociaż na STEAMie puszczą :(

Gość Oran

O FAK, nie widziałem, że na kĄsole :( Heh, no to nieźle by nas w ch.uja zrobili... My tu już temat mamy, a oni na kĄsole robią? Weź im ktoś napisz, że mamy temat w dziale PC i już musi być ta gra na PC i koniec.

A tak serio, pewnie będzie na wszystko, łącznie z PSPkami i innymi popierdółkami. Więc i na PC może też się pojawi. <oby>

Edytowane przez Oran
  • 2 miesiące temu...
Gość Oran

Nius na mejla dostałem:

Hi Everyone,

Since my last update, about 1300 people have signed up for the LIMBO mailing list. This includes a ton of people from GDC2010 who got to play a small portion of the game. Welcome, everyone ;)

I have some great news to share. First of all, we have just launched a new website for LIMBO which features a new trailer and a collection of game materials which we will add to over time. Head to www.limbogame.org to see it for yourselves!

The site will also be updated with game news and links to media coverage of the game. (I'll still write you with the most important news, of course)

Secondly, LIMBO is taking part in a contest on GameTrailers that lets players choose the indie game they?d most like to see featured on GameTrailers TV. Visit the contest page at http://www.gametrailers.com/dewmocracy.php if you?d like to add your vote!

While you?re there, you should definitely check out the new gameplay teaser trailer they?ve put together http://www.gametrailers.com/video/gameplay-teaser-limbo/65263.

Finally, watch out for feature stories about LIMBO in the newest issues of both GamePro and EDGE!

Talk to you again soon.

Regards,

Dino Patti

CEO, Co-founder

PLAYDEAD ApS

www.limbogame.org

@dinopatti

• 1 rok później...

Nie wiem czemu ale ta gra to niezła schiza. Dawno mnie żadna inna gra tak nie zdołowała jak Limbo. Nawet przereklamowana IMO Amnesia jakoś tak na mnie nie działa... Dziwię się gościom na YT, którzy w tamtej grze reagują jak przewrażliwiona nastolatka na widok Biebera...

Daleko nie zaszedłem... ten, stwór. Brrrrr... Świetny kawał kodu.

Jestem absolutnie oczarowany, klimatem, rozwiązaniami, idealnie wręcz rosnących poziomem trudności, efektami dźwiękowymi... Szkoda że taka droga na razie, to niestety nie jest album muzyczny i płacic 40zł za 2-3 przejścia po 2h nie zamierzam, ale jak stanieje biorę i chętnie przejdę jeszcze ze 2 razy. Smutny jest tylko jej odbiór na swiecie, bo o ile sprzedała się dobrze to ludzie jakby nie mają pojęcia, dlaczego

Na Jutjubie jest walkthrough w siedmiu partach po 10 minut, więc sam wiesz. Dolicz do tego ewentualne przestoje na rozkminienie zagadek logicznych (te nie są jakoś szczególnie skomplikowane) i nie wyjdzie Ci więcej jak 3 godziny.

Ale z tego co podejrzałem, to ona waży 70 MB, więc ile godzin rozrywki mogło tam wejść?