Skocz do zawartości

Battlefield 4

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

Gość Zaqair

Battlefield fans will soon get their first look at Battlefield 4 multiplayer! Starting June 10th, DICE will be showing off live Battlefield 4 multiplayer demos at E3.

945143_10151463117102672_688015314_n-618

First, DICE will reveal Battlefield 4′s multiplayer on June 10th, 1:00 PM PDT during “The Download”, EA’s 2013 preview. Learn about what’s new, what’s improved, and what to expect from the next generation of the leading online multiplayer shooter.

Starting on June 11th, we’ll be featuring live streaming multiplayer footage from the showroom floor of E3. Over these three days you’ll be able to tune in to live unscripted multiplayer footage, DICE developer insights, and interviews with community.

Destruction_01-640x360-618x347.jpg?v=136

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/news/view/2925730256157945856/

Tutaj http://www.ea.com/e3 bedzie mozna ogladac 22 czasu PL 10 czerwca.

Edytowane przez Zaqair
Gość Zaqair

Nie ważne na czym będzie latało, mnie interesuję cała mechanika rozgrywki w multi. PC na 100% przecież trzeba chwalić się mega grafiką, przynajmniej zobaczymy różnicę grafiki w multi a w singlu

Roznicy raczej nie bedzie. Chyba,ze mowisz bf3 vs bf4. Mnie bardziej zastanawia czy EA w swojej ''za(pipi)istosci'' na dzien dobry nie zrobi opcji kupienia unlockow.

Gość Zaqair

Z tego co wiem, to roznicy nie ma. Rok po premierze to niech sobie wrzucaja ale pierwszego dnia to przesada. Ja co prawda mam zamiar dopiero kupic bf4 jak wyjdzie premium edition,ale w dniu premiery chcial bym sie dowiedziec jak Dice wyszlo z bf4,czy jest blizej jakosci startowej bc2 czy bf3 i masa bugow.A jak na dzien dobry beda unlocki to wiekszosc komentarzy to bedzie (pipi)al EA,(pipi)ane nooby z unlockami :)

Gość Zaqair

Wątpię,zrobią wszystko by zarobić jak najwięcej.Gardzę taką postawą,dla mnie to chory kapitalizm.

To zaglosuj portfelem,nie kupuj na premierze albo wcale. Wiadomo,ze jak ty nie kupisz to EA nie upadnie ale przynajmniej jak EA bedzie za 1-2 lata jeszcze bardziej graczy dymac to bedziesz mogl powiedziec,ze ty glosowales portfelem i ze gracze sami sobie sa winni. Bo placzem w stylu graczy Cod czyli:

1. Pierwszy trailer kazdy gracz CoD do trailera fafapfap.

2. Premiera gry wszyscy leca do sklepu

3. Do tygodnia po premierze wielki placz,ze znowu to samo.

4. Obiecywanie,ze nigdy wiecej CoD nie kupia

5. Cod osiaga +20mil sprzedaz

6. Powrot do pierwszego punktu i tak jest od Cod:world at war.

Nic sie nie zmieni skoro gracze caly czas daja sie dymac,placza a po roku wracaja po wiecej. To samo bedzie z Xbox One,hejt teraz jest ogromny a sprzedaz bedzie i tak na poziomie xbox 360 jak nie lepiej.

Edytowane przez Zaqair
Gość Zaqair

Ja zagłosowałem przy Bf3,kupiłem ze składki,jeżeli Bf4 będę miał mieć na PS3(w co wątpię) to też się złożę.

260/2=130zlJezeli kupisz na ps3,240/2=120 dajesz im 120zl to prawie tyle ile za wersje pc,wiec zadne to glosowanie portfelem ;) poza tym z tego co pamietam to min przez rok mowiles,ze nie kupisz bf 4 :D

Edytowane przez Zaqair
Gość Zaqair

Battlefield 4™ Exclusive Beta FAQ

Q: What is the exclusive Battlefield 4™ Beta?

A: This is an event where we invite specific players to take part in the Beta process for Battlefield 4™. This Beta will be focused on the technical aspects and online infrastructure of the online components of Battlefield 4™.

Q: What is the purpose of the exclusive Battlefield 4™ Beta?

A: The Beta gives us a chance to properly test our servers, the back end, and configure the multiplayer components of the game. By taking part, you will help us in ensuring a smooth launch for Battlefield 4™. You’ll also have the option to feedback directly to us with any gameplay ideas, bugs you find, and other thoughts on the Beta experience.

Q: Who can access the exclusive Battlefield 4™ Beta?

A: There are several ways to get into the exclusive Battlefield 4™ Beta: By pre-ordering the Battlefield 4™ Digital Deluxe Edition on Origin.com, by being a Battlefield 3: Premium member, and by being a registered owner of Medal of Honor Warfighter Limited Edition or Digital Deluxe Edition.

Q: How long is the exclusive Battlefield 4™ Beta and when does it start?

A: We will have more details about the exclusive Battlefield 4™ Beta at a later date. Stay tuned to our official channels for updates.

Q: What will the exclusive Battlefield 4™ Beta contain?

A: We will have more details about the exclusive Battlefield 4™ Beta later. Stay tuned to our official channels for updates.

Q: I am a Battlefield 3™ Premium member. What platform will I be able to access the exclusive Battlefield 4™ Beta on?

A: You will get access on the same platform that your Battlefield 3 Premium membership is tied to (PC, Xbox 360, or PlayStation 3.) This exclusive Beta will be available world-wide on all platforms, with the exception of Japan and rest of Asia on PS3.

Q: I have multiple potential entry points into the exclusive Battlefield 4™ Beta from different platforms -- Can I choose which platform to access the exclusive Battlefield 4™ Beta on, or give one of my invitations to a friend?

A: In these cases you will be able to access the exclusive Battlefield 4™ Beta on several platforms. Access is tied to your Origin ID and is non-transferable.

Q: I am eligible to access the exclusive Battlefield 4™ Beta in multiple ways -- Will I get several invites to access the exclusive Beta? If yes, can I share them?

A: If these entry points are all on the same platform (e.g. MOHW DD + BF4 DD), it would count as 1 invite. Access is tied to your Origin ID and is non-transferable.

Q: If I have an entry point on one platform, can I choose to play the beta on another platform (For example, Medal of Honor Warfighter Limited Edition PS3 player who wants to play the beta on PC?)

A: You will get access on the same platform that your entry point is tied to.

Q: Will there be an Open Beta for Battlefield 4™?

A: We have nothing to announce regarding, an Open Beta at this point in time.

Battlefield 4™ is a genre defining action blockbuster made from moments that blur the line between game and glory – moments found only in Battlefield. With dynamic destructible environments, epic vehicular combat, and the chaos of all-out war, Battlefield 4™ gives you the freedom to do more and be more for an unrivaled entertainment experience.

Pre-order Battlefield 4™ now to get a Premium expansion pack at no extra charge. Become a Battlefield 3™ Premium member to get access to the exclusive Battlefield 4™ Beta. This exclusive Beta will be available world-wide on all platforms, with the exception of Japan and rest of Asia on PS3.

http://www.battlefield.com/battlefield-4/beta

Chcialem oddac swoj klucz do bety,ale jest przypisany do konta origin :/

Edytowane przez Zaqair
Gość Zaqair

I co mam począć :( kupić GTA V które będzie się kurzyło na półce ?

Zielu to nic oficjalnego. Ale jezeli data jest prawdziwa to tak naprawde jest Demo a nie beta. Co oni miesiac przed premiera zrobia?