Skocz do zawartości

Killer is Dead

_mike

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

l_50f6d5a4e99a6.jpg

http://www.destructoid.com/suda51-s-next-game-killer-is-dead-sure-looks-the-part-242521.phtml

Suda51 w najlepszej formie.Grasshopper wyrosło na świetne studio deweloperskie. Jaram się jak ksiądz nowym ministrantem. Lubie takie klimaty (do tego humor Sudy).

Wychodzi na PS3 i X360 - zdaje się że latem tego roku.

Za niedługo więcej info.

• Odpowiedzi 38
  • Utworzony
  • Ostatnia odpowiedź

Najczęściej odpowiadający w tym temacie

Najczęściej odpowiadający w tym temacie

kilka szczegółów z famitsu: http://www.grasz24.pl/newsy/killer-is-dead-kilka-szczegolow-z-famitsu,1,1,14674'>http://www.grasz24.pl/newsy/killer-is-dead-kilka-szczegolow-z-famitsu,1,1,14674

Akcja gry rozgrywa się w niedalekiej przyszłości, kiedy to ludzie podróżują na księżyc, a ludzie z zamiłowaniem rozwijają technologię dająca im możliwość wszczepiania sobie najróżniejszych ulepszeń. Główny bohater to Mondo Zappa, który pewnego dnia otrzymał ofertę pracy w agencji państwowej, zwanej "The Execution Office" (Biuro Realizacji). Od tego momentu zaczyna się nasza zabawa...

Premiera gry zaplanowana została na kwiecień 2013 - nie wiemy czy i kiedy, gra zawita w USA/EU.

Podstawy gameplayu opierają się o efektowną i "akrobatyczną" walkę bronią białą. Aby nie było zbyt nudno, nasz bohater posiada w pełni modyfikowalną lewą rękę, która będzie zyskiwać nowe ulepszenia (wiertło, pistolet, młot, etc.) wraz z postępem w grze. Na nieszczęście bohatera, on sam nie wie kiedy utracił jedną z swoich ważnych, górnych kończyn... jakie to "normalne" w azjatyckich produkcjach...

Zwykłe ataki jakie możemy sobie wyobrazić na tym etapie to oczywiście nie koniec możliwości Mondo. Absorbując krew przeciwników będzie można wykonać specjalny atak (ataki?) zwane "Adrenalin Burst". Kolejnym atakiem specjalnym jest zamiana ludzi w czarną materię i użycie jej do własnych celów.

Niewiele można powiedzieć o samym świecie gry, gdyż wygląda na to, że odwiedzimy wiele miejsc rozsianych po całej kuli ziemskiej - ważnym elementem jest, wspomniany na początku, Księżyc.

Pod linkiem krótkie info o bohaterach.

http://www.grasz24.pl/newsy/killer-is-dead-kilka-szczegolow-z-famitsu,1,1,14674

Ja tam czekam i obym się doczekał tej premiery w USA/EU bo NMH na PS3 było genialne, szkoda,że nie zdecydowali się na port dwójki. Design i zabawa technikami graficznymi w KiD mi się bardzo podoba, laseczki niczego sobie, a główny hero troszkę mi Harolda z NMH czy jak on się tam zwał :D Jednego nie można odmówić Sudzie, że jego gierki zawsze są oryginalne i zakręcone. Cóż pozostaje czekać na więcej info.

• 2 tygodnie później...

Pierwszy trailer mnie rozwalił. Nie miałem wcześniej styczności z grami od Sudy, więc tak na dobrą sprawę nie wiem czego mogę się po nim spodziewać ;) Ale to co zdążyłem już zobaczyć na temat jego najnowszego "killera" sprawia, że dla mnie jest to jedna z najciekawszych premier tego roku. Jednego jestem pewien- ta gra ma kozacki styl :D

• 1 miesiąc później...

Siliconera zamieściła artykuł poświęcony Killer is Dead:

I met with Grasshopper Manufacture CEO Goichi Suda and Xseed Games for a first look at Killer is Dead. Although we’ve seen a trailer and concept art, we haven’t seen much about the gameplay.

Killer is Dead follows Mondo Zappa who is an executioner and his job is to kill people who live in the Underworld, not everyday people like an ordinary hitman. He works at Bryan Execution Agency, which is government funded. Suda gave him a suit and a tie so he looks like he’s a government official. Mondo carries a katana in one hand and his other hand is a transforming cybernetic arm.

Mondo will be sent out to work whenever a client stops by the office and tells the Execution Agency about a "problem." When Mondo takes care of the target players complete a mission and get a reward. The whole game, Suda explained, is designed like one season of a TV drama and each mission is like an episode.

kid3_thumb.jpg

Sticking with the TV analogy, I caught the trail end of an episode. The Killer is Dead demo started at a boss fight. The villain in this episode is Victor who looks like a metal skeleton was the target. Victor stole all of the sound from the world so when Mondo meets Victor you can see his mouth moving, but you can’t hear what he says. Mondo picked up a helmet that allowed him to hear Victor talk. This build of Killer is Dead already had English voiceovers in it so I got to hear Mondo wisecracks like "I’ve come to take back my ears" while pointing his katana at Victor who wants to "mass produce sounds of madness."

Mondo’s augmented arm was a gun for this fight, but bullets didn’t chip away much of Victor’s life. The gun basically knocks Victor off balance so Mondo can dash in and use his katana. Mondo has a basic set of slashes and a sidestep move to evade melee attacks. The key to boss battles is to hit and then use Mondo’s super fast speed to retreat. After injuring Victor, the boss changed from a humanoid form (Victor says he no longer needs a body of flesh) into a giant mecha-like creature that can make cones of static shoot up from the ground. "One of the strong points of Grasshopper Manufacture, is we like to have different kinds of fun boss battles with different styles of gameplay that players can enjoy," Suda said while Mondo was weaving through columns of gray static. The boss battle ended with a finishing blow that decapitated Victor. Each boss ends with a gory scene because Mondo has to bring the head back as proof that he completed his mission.

kid1_thumb.jpg

"We concentrated on is how to visualize the game. As you can see, we wanted to have a distinct look. We didn’t want a photorealistic look or cel-shading because that would make it look a little too cartoonish. We’re calling this high contrast shading and it has a different look than our other titles," Suda said when talking about the game’s art style.

kid4_thumb.jpg kid5_thumb.jpg

A feature we didn’t get to see, but is in Killer is Dead is something called "gigolo mode." Mondo can seduce women in the story. Other side missions reward players with unlockable outfits, materials, and money to upgrade his weapons.

btw.Te wklejanie całej treści linków jest chore...

Edytowane przez Paliodor
Gość mate5

Jaram się w opór tą grą, ten styl graficzny i design od dawna mnie rozpier'dala.

Dokładnie, już sam level w salonie arcade z Lollipop Chainsaw był graficznie niesamowity a co dopiero gdy całość gry będzie w takiej konwencji.

• 2 tygodnie później...

Kolejna porcja info na temat KiD. Co nieco o misjach żigolaka i do tego pokaźna galeria:

http://www.siliconera.com/2013/04/15/killer-is-dead-katana-arts-and-gigolo-missions-revealed/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+siliconera%2FMkOc+%28Siliconera%29

Nie wklejam całego tekstu bo forum grafik nie chce dorzucić bo ponoć za dużo ich :confused:

Edytowane przez Paliodor
  • 1 miesiąc później...

Kolejna porcja info i screenów z gry. Byle do lata :D

Killer Is Dead Will Have Mondo Fight Vicious Tigers And Robotic Ninjas.

Mondo Zappa will be facing many enemies as an assassin in Killer is Dead. Using his Final Judgment ability, he’ll be able to enhance his strength to take them on. However, he might need more than a simple boost to take on some boss characters, such as the dark matter tiger who appears from a Yakuza leader’s tattoo.

“The Tiger That Vanished Into Darkness”

Surrounded by the glow of garden lanterns, a tiger runs through the Gion district of Kyoto during a bewitchingly beautiful Spring. A single scream haunts the night sky, just as the claws of the tiger harvests a human’s neck.

Bryan had received a letter that read: “A tiger has appeared in Kyoto.”

The tiger that appeared as a tattoo, embodies itself under the influence of dark matter, as it goes wild without a single purpose. In order to execute the gang leader by the name of Hamadayama, Mondo must now head to Kyoto. The fierce battle against the yakuza who has overcome many deaths, is about to begin.

Hamadayama

026_thumb3.jpg 027_thumb3.jpg

The old-fashioned yakuza, who is daring and full of deep emotions plans on reviving old Japan in Kyoto. Under the influence of dark matter, the tiger which was originally a tattoo on his back begins to go wild without a purpose. Hamadayama agonizes as this tiger goes wild and terrorizes his beloved Kyoto.

028_thumb2.jpg 029_thumb2.jpg

030_thumb2.jpg

After Bryan receives the letter, Mondo is quickly sent to work.

031_thumb2.jpg 032_thumb2.jpg

033_thumb2.jpg

After destroying the raccoon ornament at the entrance, an enemy “Wires,” who’s been imitating the object, appears and attacks Mondo. The following image is that of the Japanese garden. It is said to be quite large, where Mondo will be encountering other enemies.

036_thumb2.jpg

…Such as the “Samurai” Wires.

039_thumb1.jpg 040_thumb1.jpg

Mondo meets Hamadayama and it doesn’t take long for the battle to start. Just as he’s about to finish off the yakuza leader, a tiger appears out of nowhere and stops the final hit.

047_thumb1.jpg 048_thumb1.jpg

049_thumb1.jpg 050_thumb1.jpg

051_thumb.jpg 052_thumb1.jpg

Additionally, Mondo will be encountering many enemies called Wires. They will come in different shapes and sizes, as some will be much tougher than the others. Here’s a look at the Samurai and Ninja themed Wires.

Samurai

053_thumb.jpg 054_thumb.jpg

This Wires was created as a samurai warrior. It uses a katana and will be going after Mondo with vicious strikes and slashes. The Samurai has a rather tough defense and uses range to its advantage in combat.

Ninja Spike

055_thumb.jpg

The Ninja is a Wires that excels in speed and can instantaneously attack blind spots. Due to its enhanced strengths, the Ninja is superior in terms of movement speed and evasion, compared to regular ninjas.

It is said that there are several other Wires who’ve been enhanced such as the Samurai and ninja, which might mean trouble for Mondo.

Killer is Dead is slated to be released on this Summer for PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 in North America.

Edytowane przez Paliodor
  • 2 tygodnie później...
  • 2 tygodnie później...
  • 2 tygodnie później...