Skocz do zawartości

Diablo III - something is coming!

Sephi

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

Mam pytanko.

Ludzie kupują golda za euro?

Wydaje mi się, że tak bo cena nie jest jakaś wygórowana a te miliony golda sporo dają.

Czyli jeśli tak, to można mniej więcej wyceniać ile warte są swoje konta? Np. jeśli mniej więcej twój eq jest wart 20mln i masz 5mln golda przy sobie to masz 25mln golda, i jeśli tak jak napisałem wcześniej, ludzie kupują golda chętnie, to można by przypuszczać, że twoje konto jest warte 20 euro~. Można tak liczyć, czy jednak rzeczywistość jest trochę inna?

I jak już coś to opłaca się sprzedawać itemy za euro? Czy lepiej sprzedać go za golda, a potem golda na euro?

Zmiany w 1.0.5: LINK

Między innymi:

• Additional health per monster in multiplayer games has been reduced from 75% to 70%
  • Damage and health of monsters levels 50-63 have been reduced to coincide with the addition of Monster Power
  • The cast time for identifying Rare items has been reduced to 1 second
  • The cast time for identifying Legendary items has been increased to 4 seconds
  • The location of Legendary items will now be marked by a column of light as well as a ping on the mini-map the first time they drop, and a new sound has been added
  • Affixes on items will now roll their level based on the level of the monster killed (rather than the item’s level)
  • Class-specific items will now drop more often
  • Items below iLevel 58 no longer drop in Inferno difficulty
  • Resplendent Chests will now operate similarly to Elite packs in Inferno difficulty:
    • When players open a Resplendent Chest, they will receive a reward based on how many Nephalem Valor stacks they have active at the time
    • Opening a Resplendent Chest will grant one stack of Nephalem Valor

[*]Major in-game events will now grant one stack of Nephalem Valor when completed by a level 60 character in Inferno difficulty

• If completed in a multiplayer game, all eligible characters in the party will receive the buff regardless of whether they parti(pipi)ated in the event or were close to the event's location

[*]Experience Shrines can now appear in Inferno difficulty

[*]Two new shrines have been added to all difficulty levels:

• Empowered Shrine – Increased resource regeneration and reduced cooldowns
    • Fleeting Shrine – Increased movement speed and pickup radius

• Plusik 1
Class-specific items will now drop more often

taaa, więcej kołczanów

ciekawe w którym patchu wyciągną głowę z tyłka i pomyślą o stworzeniu międzyaktowych portali albo trzymaniu nv na postaci do 5 minut po wyjściu z gry, bo teraz nawet jak już mi się zachce odpalić grę to kończę po pierwszym runie, bo nie widzi mi się kolejny raz nabijać nv5

Item 58 lvl nie będzie równie dobry jak lvl 63 przynajmniej jeśli chodzi o bronie.Przedmiot 58 lvl nie będzie mógł mieć 1000 dpsu.Jedynie affixy będą mogły się wylosować wysokie.

I nie wiem gdzie się mylę Grigori,skoro wyraźnie napisane jest,że itemy poniżej 58 lvlu na inferno po prostu nie będą wypadać.

Co w tym dziwnego? Jeśli kilka osób gra 24 h na dobę jedną postacią, farmiąc najbardziej opłacalne miejsce w grze, to nie ma się co dziwić. W D2 ludzie też wbijali 99 lvl w niesamowitym tempie.

BTW Właśnie padł mój DH na hardcore, level 56, Belial na Hellu. Głupio wbiegłem pod ramię bossa i nie zauważyłem zielonej plamy -,-

Edytowane przez piecia997

Parę odpowiedzi dot. 1.0.5:

The current difficulty in 1.0.4 is roughly equivalent to Monster Power 2 or Monster Power 3 in 1.0.5. (Monster Power 0 is just the setting the game will default to when you first log in.)

Is Monster Power 0 = "No Monster Power" in the choose quest options?

Correct!

And if so, are the monster levels 61/62/63 for A1/2/3? Or even on 0 are they 63/63/63? Thanks.

Monster Power is considered "on" once you bump it up to Monster Power 1, at which point all monsters in Inferno become level 63. "No Monster Power" means that the system is technically "off," so monster levels will remain the same and you won't get any of the scaling XP/GF/MF boosts.

Must be bugged then, because MP1 the bosses tear through my char where normally it was only the rarest of the rare that could do that with my MF set.

Are you a) playing on your witch doctor and B) using a very similar build to what's in your profile? This is just for context so I can pass on the information (though you might also want to report this in the PTR Bug Report forum)

I haven't logged on yet to see but does the increase to monster power increase chances for higher end ilvl's drops in Act 1 or 2?.

So, the moment you go into Inferno with any kind of Monster Power (e.g. Monster Power 1 and above), all monsters become level 63, and they can now all drop iLevel 63 items the same way that Act III and Act IV Inferno currently do. However, bumping up Monster Power beyond 1 will not further increase your chance of getting iLevel 63 items.

dla osob grajacych na lapkach z wolnymi dyskami. Przekopiuje swoj post z innego forum bo nie chce mi sie pisac ponownie :P

Po zakupie nowego lapa (niestety ze slabym dyskiem 5600rpm) mocno irytowaly mnie mocne dropy na samym poczatku gry i czasami w trakcie. Postanowilem, ze w niedalekiej przyszlosci zainwestuje w ssd (ktos wrzucil porownanie ssd vs 7200 i byla mega roznica). Trafilem przez przypadek na pewien sposob ominiecia tego problemu.

http://eu.battle.net/d3/pl/forum/topic/4209935056?page=1

dokladnie to przekopiowanie plikow MPQ do pena (koniecznie PEN a nie HDD na usb - chodzi o czas dostepu).

Roznica jest mega, w koncu mam plynna gre praktycznie on samego poczatku