Skocz do zawartości

Steam

Gość

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

Dear Steam User,

This is an automated message generated by Steam account administration. It is being sent in response to a query made by a Steam user to discover all account names associated with this CD-key.

Steam account name: ###### :P

If you requested this query, please use the above account name to log in to Steam. If you cannot remember your password, click on the “Retrieve lost account” button on the Steam login screen.

If you did not request this query, please ignore this message – users cannot gain access to your account via the Find Account By CD Key process without access to your email account.

To further safeguard your account please read the following FAQs.

Ktoś mi chce konto za(pipi)? ;p

Edytowane przez Łidżet

Tez bym pogral z ekipa...ale nie ma ekipy i 13 euro odstrasza troche.

kup mi i bedzie ekipa :lapka:

There was a problem processing your payment. Please try again.

Chetnie bym to zrobil, ale sorry wysralem sie z kasy na prezenty :)

Edytowane przez Velius
  • Plusik 1

Meh...mialy byc stale obnizki na Steam a widze ze niektorzy developerzy robia swoja daily deals mimo wszystko.

Przyklady:

AC black flag -66%, jak pojawil sie na glownej stronie to -75% i juz tak zostalo.

Fallout 4 przez cale sale prawie zadnej znizki, pojawil sie na glownej stronie to -17%

Far Cry 3 zadnej znizki, dzis nagle wskoczylo -75%

Edytowane przez Velius

Super mega tajna odznaka Steam do zgarniecia...jakies chlopki zauwazyly w wigilie na komiksie napis "ARG?".......wyweszyli teorie spisku od Gaben'a ale smiano sie z nich ze chca wierzyc ze ten kiepski sale ma cos jeszcze w zanadrzu...a tym czasem :obama: :obama: :obama:

update 1:
go to Hitman: Codename 47
type search; push enter
input the code from the winter sale comic cover's barcode (now removed): 9405999014715

update 2:
inputting the code you get from update 1 {ic/4f21ca7} into winter comic url gives you this
4f21ca7 {filename 1fce82a72c633.wav}
A man saying "I was on the right track, I could feel it. Tomorrow, I was going to search again" The .wav is from the 24th

update 3:
"The Blitzen Incident"
http://store.steampowered.com/search/?term=blitzen yields Grim Fandango
type search; push enter
input the club code from winter sale comic: "HOT TODDIES AND MASERATIS"
now we're in Undertale Hmmmm.... o_o

update 4:
"Bullet Hell" is a tag on Undertale's app page.
on Undertale's page
type search; push enter
input "bullet hell"
now we're at Ikaruga

update 5:
The Valve employee ChrisK/FireSlash has the "Red Herring" badge with the description "ARG?"
On his profile there is a (presumed) hash: 2cdeda75c0afb5c4a7a45dfe978315f6.
His last played games are: Undertale, Ikaruga and Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex - First Assault Online

update 5a:
ChrisK's profile went private for a little while, then went public again- this time with his badges all hidden/wiped xD (maybe GitS is the next pitstop)

update 5b:
ChrisK's badges are back now - he has modified his profile to say "This is just a profile" lol. Red Herring, perhaps, but Undertale -> Ikaruga is still pretty intriguing

update 6:
Trading Card 7 (Taffy) has Dungeon Master Symbols "Lo Ya Gor Ku"
Inputting it into a winter comic url gives you this:
LoYaGorKu {filename: loyagorku.wav}
rough translation:
忘れられた道が障害と報酬につながります" (wasurareta michi ga shougai to houshuu ni tsunagarimasu)
"Forgotten road will lead to failure and reward "

update 7:
Spectrogram analysis of LoYaGorKu {filename: loyagorku.wav} yields 1v7531

On Ikaruga
type search; push enter
input "1v7531"
Red Herring ARG? Badge unlocked.
Doesn't seem like we're through
Seems like this is the failure (dead end) and reward for following the forgotten road (Blitzen incident)

Edytowane przez Velius
  • Plusik 3