Skocz do zawartości

GTA V - dyskusja ogólna

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

Nowy material od IGN'u :)

http://uk.ign.com/articles/2013/09/06/grand-theft-auto-v-conflicting-points-of-vie

Okay, it’s time for a minor confession. I died quite a few times while playing missions described above, but that’s not down to Grand Theft Auto V being unreasonably difficult. Nor am I terrible at games – really, I’m not. At the time, I thought it might be due to all the new controls and mechanics I had to learn. But then I thought more closely about the moments in which I died. What did these passings have in common? It was when I hesitated, when I didn’t know where to go, and I’ve concluded that fault lies entirely with me. Admittedly, GTA V doesn’t tell you where to go, but that’s the point. You can go anywhere. I died when I lacked both imagination and conviction. You see I’ve become awfully lazy when playing games that involve shooting and driving; I’ve grown quite accustomed towards being jockeyed towards a mildly satisfying objective. When I landed on the beach with Lamar, and he suddenly looked towards me for guidance, like a child who got mixed up in something he didn’t fully understand, I was overwhelmed. I could go anywhere, get away by any means I could find, but I died right there on the sand because I’ve grown acquainted to games that consistently underestimate me.

Yes.

Edytowane przez Bansai

"Hiking

It's the sport preferred by lonely psychopaths and aspiring sexual offenders. Hiking has a lot to offer. Spend days in the woods only speaking to random creatures. Go mad with your own thoughts repeating over and over inside your mind. Get mauled by a wild animal. Sit in darkness wondering what lurks in the distance ready to kill you. Fantasize about women. Hiking is a healthy sport for all to enjoy."

Hahahaha mistrzostwo!

Przecież ten screen z plaża wygląda jak prawdziwe zdjęcie o.o

To tylko arty, a nie screeny z gry więc ;)

Faktycznie, oglądałem na telefonie i się podjarałem :)

Btw., wyczuwam dobrą akcje i rozwałkę w tym sadzie z krzewami.

Plaża to przecież screen normalny, żaden art.