• Odpowiedzi 39
  • Dodano
  • Ostatniej odpowiedzi

Top użytkownicy w tym temacie

Top użytkownicy w tym temacie

• 5 miesięcy temu...
  • 2 miesiące temu...

Jest prawdopodobieństwo powrotu serialu:

Arrested Development fans now have something else to get their hopes up about in addition to that long-teased feature film.

Series creator Mitch Hurtwiz announced Sunday at The New Yorker Festival that he wants to bring Arrested back to television for a brief mini-season prior to the show hitting the big screen.

According to attendees at the sold-out panel — which featured the entire cast of the late cult hit — Hurwitz’s goal would be to produce another nine or 10 episodes, but there’s a twist: Each installment would focus on a different Bluth. Such a move would help alleviate the many scheduling conflicts that would no doubt arise now that much of the cast has moved on to other projects.

Of course, questions remain: Where would the mini-season air? (Our sister site Deadline reports that Netflix and Showtime are in the running.) When would the episodes be shot? And most importantly, what are the odds of this actually happening?!

Ciekawe, ile im zajmie ogarniecie tematu i wypuszczenie 1 odcinka...

Jaram sie.

Kto sie nie jara, ten glosuje na PiS.

No i co teraz? Głosuje na PiS ale się jaram.

Kto sie nie jara, ten glosuje na PiS.

Kto sie jara, ten nie glosuje na PiS.

Fundamentalna roznica.... ktorej nie zauwaza ludzie glosujacy na PiS. troll%20face.png?1295104686

• 2 miesiące temu...
  • 4 tygodnie później...
  • 2 tygodnie później...

Scenarzysta serialu i zarazem producent wykonawczy, Dean Lorey poinformował, że w kontynuacji produkcji emitowanej w Polsce pod tytułem "Bogaci bankruci" powróci cała oryginalna obsada!

Mitch Hurwitz i Jim Vallely pracują nad scenariuszem nowego sezonu, który ma mieć premierę w przyszłym roku. Zatem w obsadzie powrócą Will Arnett, Jason Bateman, Portia de Rossi, Michael Cera, Tony Hale, Jeffrey Tambor, David Cross, Alia Shawkat i Jessica Walter.

Nowy sezon zamówiony przez platformę Netflix ma jednocześnie być pomostem pomiędzy poprzednimi odcinkami, a nadchodzącym kinowym filmem.

• Plusik 1
  • 3 miesiące temu...

Ostatnio odswiezylem sobie serial - dziwne ze go skasowali bo jest naprawde dobry.

Cale szczescie ze teraz wypuszczaja ten nowy sezon + kinowke :D

Od dawna w sumie byly o tym "pogloski", fajnie ze teraz jest to juz pewne. [szkoda ze w przypadku Deadwood obietnice nie zostaly spelnione]

Ludzie jaraja sie w opor takim How I met your mother albo Big Bang Theory, a jak dla mnie AD jest nieporownywalnie lepsze a delikatnie mowiac tamte seriale naprawde szalu nie robia.

Najbardziej niszczaca postac to oczywiscie Gob - po prostu mnie rozpierdalal. Will Arnett rzadzi.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=81Nl7VYFEaI

Zawsze mnie tez rozbraja ten doktor co zawsze wszystko mowi doslownie

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u_HD2MMNv_c

Tylko ta scene na yt znalazlem, ale wszystkie sa ekstra.

+bonus

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DJNedXRurSI

Edytowane przez Yabollek007
  • 2 miesiące temu...
  • 2 miesiące temu...
  • 4 miesiące temu...
  • 4 tygodnie później...
  • 3 tygodnie później...

Z wywiadu GQ z Batemanem:

The last line of the last episode of Arrested Development was Ron Howard saying to Maeby—she's pitching him a show about her family at Imagine—and he says to her, "No, I don't see it as a series. Maybe a movie!" And then the screen goes black. That's it. So Mitch [Hurwitz, the show's creator] was always planning on writing a movie. Every time he went to start a movie script, there was so much work to be done just to fill the audience in on where the family had been since the end of the show, and to also initiate the uninitiated about who these characters are. So he thought: The only way to tell a story of this size is to do the first act in episodes. So it's really a hybrid distribution of one big story. The episodes are simply act 1, and the movie will have act 2 and act 3 in it. So one does not work without the other.

There are many, many questions that these episodes ask that only the movie will answer. And there are many stories where the loop is closed inside the episodes. But the overall story, the bigger story, once you see the movie you will see that "oh, this story started with those fourteen episodes," because the action in these fourteen episodes happens simultaneously. Each character has their own episode. There's a Michael episode, a Gob episode, a Lindsay episode, a Maeby episode. And the action across the episodes is happening simultaneously. If I'm driving down the street in my episode and Gob's going down the sidewalk on his Segway, you could stop my episode, go into his episode, and follow him and see where he's going.

It's not exactly like a Choose Your Own Adventure type of thing, but Mitch has written these episodes exclusively for the distribution platform and format of Netflix, knowing that they were all going to be released, like an album, on the same day. So certain clues are revealed to you based on the order in which you watch them. There will be an order that is suggested, but because part of the fun of what he does is so dense and multilayered—I mean, if you could see the writers' room before we started shooting—the cards and literally the strings of yarn, different colored characters where plotlines and index cards are matched to this one, and then there's an entire other room that is the movie. It looks like A Beautiful Mind.

Edytowane przez Gość
  • 1 miesiąc temu...