Skocz do zawartości

Halo 4 - Linkowanie/spoilerowanie przed premiera = ban

k0ntra

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

Poczekaj jeszcze tydzień to będziesz miał normalny gameplay na konfie MS.

A ten filmik to nie fejk, poznaję mapę.

Fatalna jakość, jakaś kretyńska murzyńska muza (doszedłem do źródła tego filmiku na neogafie), nagrywane w jakiejś stodole na SDTV i to jeszcze z kasety VHS, muahahaah niesamowity przeciek, witamy w 2012 xD

Ale obejrzałem do końca i jest git, dobre animacje egzekucji, wszystko jest syzbsze jak w Reach a od 2:52 widać w akcji railguna. Nie podoba mi się że sprint sprawia wrażenie jakby się nie kończył.

No, myślę że to albo ktoś z 343 Industries zrobił sobie jaja, albo jakiś tester nayebany chciał zabłysnąć w internetach ale nie chciał być wykryty, dlatego wpadł na pomysł ze stodołą i murzyńską nutą.

Jak ktoś jest kumaty to zrobi to dobrze, jak wyciekł gameplay z Halo 3 to wyglądało to tak

Wygląda na to, że zamknięta beta została rozpoczęta 15 maja

jelly...8jio0.png

As i said before i was going to post this in the regs, but I'm giving it to you instead because i am not active anymore or know anything about the forum. You can completely ignore it, edit it, or full out copy and paste it to the H4 discussion if you think it's best.

cheers

\name removed by request/

Two nights at 12am I got a text from a good buddy of mine about how he got a beta trial for halo 4. I head over to his house an assume it's bullshit, but given that his dad works for Microsoft i let it slide and see what's up. Lo and behold, he has a working online beta of halo 4. If you google "halo 4" beta you'll see almost nothing about the release that happened last night or even youtube. The beta will be happening over the next week with a different playlist every day. I'm putting this in the regs cause this sounds very hush hush from his father and the ID's running across the screen at all times.

So for the breakdown of it. It was a single map Capture the Flag that my friends played over and over the entire night. First off lets start with the controls. I play bumper jumper and everything was shot to hell. Left trigger was now deploy equipment and grenade was now X. Sprint was A and change grenade was up on the D pad. Everything else was the same. The whole aspect of bumper jumper and not taking your thumbs off the sticks for the most important things(i.e grenades) is completely lost in the new layout.

Next let's talk about the loadouts. It is now similar to COD in the fact that you spawn with your weapons and almost none of them are on the map. You get 1 main weapon (AR, BR, DMR, shotty or Carbine) and 1 secondary (pistol, plasma pistol) and 3 customizable tactical/equipment options. I will try my best to remember all of them but no promises that I did not forget any. The choices are a auto turret, a field of view vision enhancement that sees through walls and objects to detect enemies, 2 main weapons(my personal favorite), faster shield recharge, a shield that deflects small damage, being able to use your radar when scoped in and a jetpack. Personally, I can't remember what goes in which category but we usually used the auto turret and 2 main weapons with DMR and BR. Also, sprint is now available in classes with the A button on bumper jumper. Now for the breakdown of the weapons, the BR is badass at medium range where at long to very long range the DMR is hands down the best one out of them. On the map, weapons drop down such as the needler, sniper and spartan laser at designated points instead of spawning. It seems like the sniper has the least auto aim out of any of the halos(1, 2 3 and reach) and is harder to use. With the auto turret, it seemed best to use it when someone was chasing you down around corners when you were one shot.

sorry if that shit is scattered and all over the place but if i remember more/ i go over and play some more i'll be sure to write more up.

Oh, and it was downloaded through XBL and is called "xbox dashboard" in his quickplay games so if you see anyone spending a lot of time in the dashboard, they could be in the beta.

bumper jumper RIP [*], perk z szybszym odnawianiem shielda... :|||

EDIT: nie wiem kto i po co miałby to robić, ale sporo twitterowych źródeł mówi że dzisiejsze wycieki (poza filmem ofkoz) to kłamstwa. Nie wiem już w co wierzyć.

Edytowane przez MaZZeo

jak to wszystko prawda i bumper jumper będzie tak wyglądał w fullu to żal. Jedyne słuszne ustawienie sterowania zepsute ? Jak oni mogli to w ogóle zrobić ?! 343 to pedały.

Niestety, z każdymi nowymi newsami ta gra brzmi coraz bardziej tragicznie, do tej pory byłem zdania, że H4 będzie gorsze od H1,2,3, ale za to lepsze od Reacha, jednak po tym wszystkim to może być najgorsza część, a jak będzie gorsza od Reacha to będzie LOL :) Te instant respawny to żal, mimo że jakość na tym filmiku jest słaba to widać jaki burdel jest na mapie. No i shotgun do wyboru w loudout'ach - już widzę kamperków z widzeniem przez ściany/niewidzialnością + sprintem. Na koniec to śmieszne pieprzenie, że Halo to Halo, CoD to CoD. Niestety sami sobie przeczą robiąc Halo: Space Warfare.

Edytowane przez 44bronx

Prawie uwierzyłbym w te doniesienia, gdyby nie to info o auto-turrecie. WTF?

Oczywiście pewnie się mylę i 343 znowu zrobiło zagranie pod tępych burgerów.

Czuję nadejście nowego Armor Locka :D

@bronx - Frankie pisał kiedyś na GAF'ie, że w H4 jest prawie 2x tyle ustawień pada co w Reach'u. Znajdzie się coś nowego.

Edytowane przez barth
Gość
Ten temat został zamknięty. Brak możliwości dodania odpowiedzi.
  • Ostatnio przeglądający   0 użytkowników

• Brak zarejestrowanych użytkowników przeglądających tę stronę.
  • Dodaj nową pozycję...