Skocz do zawartości

Army of TWO The Devil's Cartel

MBeniek

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

GUILDFORD, UK – Aug 2, 2012 – Electronic Arts Inc. today announced Army of TWO™ The Devil’s Cartel, the gritty third installment to the blockbuster action franchise celebrated for its intense, two player co-operative gameplay. Developed by Visceral Games™, the award-winning creators of Dead Space™, Army of TWO The Devil’s Cartel re-sets the series that pioneered the co-op experience with a more intense, mature and grittier tone. Players will find themselves on the deadly streets of Mexico as Alpha and Bravo, two operatives working for Tactical Worldwide Operations (T.W.O.), a PMC outfit that drops them in the middle of a drug war conflict for an assignment full of corruption and deceit. With the ability to unleash the power of ultimate destruction, players will need to work together as their objectives unravel, allegiances begin to blur and they face off against a ruthless opposition.

“We wanted to refresh the Army of TWO franchise for a new generation of action gamers, and at the same time, stay true to the core concept that really made the first two games fan favorites,” said Julian Beak, Executive Producer, Visceral Games. “With meaningful, seamless co-op gameplay at its core and explosive new tag-team features, gamers will have to work together tactically and strategically as they push through a city dominated by one of Mexico’s deadliest drug cartels.”

Steve Papoutsis, General Manager of Visceral Games, added, “Our goal with Army of TWO The Devil’s Cartel is to apply our key design prin(pipi)les – immersive, challenging gameplay, intense narrative and focus on quality – to help improve a franchise we feel has always had a lot of potential.”

Featuring both online and split-screen co-op, Army of TWO The Devil’s Cartel gives players the chance to distinguish themselves from their friends by providinga deeper and more advanced upgrade and customization system. From the mask that protects them in battle to the very weapons that keep them alive, players can customize their own Alpha and Bravo to create the deadliest mercenary team as they see fit.

Army of TWO The Devil's Cartel will be available in March 2013 for the PlayStation®3 computer entertainment system and the Xbox 360® video game and entertainment system.

Gra będzie działała na silniku Frostbite 2. Trailer pewnie na dzisiejszej konferencji EA Summer Showcase.

Plus główny temat w GI:

gami_233_cov_a-lres.jpg

Edytowane przez Square
  • Odpowiedzi 17
  • Dodano
  • Ostatniej odpowiedzi

Top użytkownicy w tym temacie

Top użytkownicy w tym temacie

Info z GI:

- Visceral Montreal is aware of the different reactions to the series’ past games

- Executive producer Julian Beak on the character changes: “It’s much more straightforward to start with characters that are in the universe but aren’t the ones you had before”

- New characters, setting, more mature tone

- Most of the team is new to the series

- Salem and Rios are in the game, and they’re a big part of the story

- At the same time, they’re both taking a background role as top executives of the Tactical Worldwide Operations organization

- New duo: Alpha and Bravo

- Game is set in Mexico, a nation besieged by extraordinarily violent drug cartels

- Tens of thousands of people have been murdered by cartels over the past 10 years

- This includes people involved in the drug trade and civilians

- There are decapitated bodies left in streets

- Mutilated corpses hung from public places to serve as warnings

- Won’t learn of Alpha and Bravo’s real names in the game

- Alpha is a veteran of multiple armed conflicts with the U.S. military and special forces

- Wasn’t until Rios offered him the opportunity to use his tactical skills “for good” that he considered becoming a mercenary

- Alpha considers himself to be more of a soldier or operative than a mercenary

- Alpha is a born leader

- He thinks of T.W.O. as a chance to bring military precision and ruthless efficiency to a para-military environment

- Bravo served one tour with the U.S. army

- After this, he decided military life wasn’t suited for him

- Bravo took odd jobs and was a freelancer with various private military companies around the world after returning to the U.S.

- T.W.O. headhunted Bravo after a high-profile urban rescue operation in the Balkans

- He jumped at the chance to work with Elliot Salem

- Compared to Alpha Bravo is more about quick reactions, instincts, and raw talent to keep alive in battle

- Visceral is treating the cartel wars maturely

- Alpha and Bravo won’t fix everything for Mexico

- Won’t he high-fiving during battle or anything like that

- Game begins with T.W.O. taking on a mission to protect La Puerta’s mayor, Juan Angelo Cordova, as he attends a political rally

- He’s only been in office for a short while but has already made enemies by taking on the La Guadana cartel

- This is a fictional organization also known as the Scythe

- The group murdered Cordova’s family in retaliation for his anti-cartel stance

- La Guadana has been built by Esteban Bautista into an international crime syndicate by gun running and drug smuggling

- It’s also a strong paramilitary force

- T.W.O. has grown since the events in The 40th Day in terms of size and reputation

- T.W.O. doesn’t operate in secrecy

- Visceral wants to provide context for the big moments

- Alpha and Bravo face difficult choices that pit following orders against moral instincts

- The two team up with GAFE and Salem and Rios during the story

- Mostly operate without backup

- Cover is important in the game

- Need to press a button to duck into or behind safety, unlike past games

- Other cover zones are marked with an icon

- Press the cover button to move into the new area

- Can cancel the animation by moving in another direction

- Also use the cover button to vault over low objects including air-conditioning ducts

- Use it together with the run button to make Alpha/Bravo move up and over smaller cover items

- New HUD direction

- Aggrometer seems to be gone

- Overkill feature brought in so that players can trigger back-to-back moments

- Overkill reinforces and rewards co-op

- When your partner activates Overkill at the same time, you go into Double Overkill

- Action slows down, audio comes to a crawl, and the screen takes on a sepia tone

- This makes your shots more powerful

- Double Overkill ends after roughly 15 seconds

- Cooperating can lead to more money and Overkill points

- Adjust weapon accuracy and recoil with upgrades

- Two main orders for the AI: follow and advance

- AI is more aware of how combat is unfolding

- AI will be balanced so that it’s tactically useful while not completely taking over

- Players can choose which part they want to play when the characters are split up

- AI interface still being worked on

Super. Army of Two zawsze z otwartymi ramionami przygarnę. To są naprawdę super gierki pod kanapowego coopa z obowiązkowymi piwkami i masą przekleństw. Ja tak ograłem dwie poprzednie części i polecam. Gra automatycznie zyskuje na klimacie.

Martwi mnie jedynie zmiana bohaterów. Duet Rios i Salem to było praktycznie 50% klimatu. No i brak aggro? Podstawowego i chyba jedynego feature'a, który odróżnia AoT od konkurencji. No nie wiem.

• 1 rok później...
  • 2 tygodnie później...

Ukończyłem wczoraj z kumplem w coopie to skrobnę coś.

Army of Two nigdy nie było dla mnie wybitnym tytułem, taka średnio dobra strzelanka z systemem osłon wydana na fali popularności Gearsów. Jedynkę skończyłem z przyjemnością nie powiem, zaś dwójka na ps3 to była baaaardzo średnia gra. Szczególnie irytował kiepski framerate (nieraz po 16 klatek!!! na sek) i ogień wyciągnięty chyba żywcem z ps1. Fabularnie to nigdy nie były majstersztyki, taka gra do przejścia, sprzedania i zapomnienia. Skorzystałem z promocji styczniowej to moje wrażenia z Army of Two Devil's Cartel. Przeczytałem recenzje IGN - 5/10 i hmmm no aż tak źle to nie jest.

PLUSY:

+ BARDZO DOBRA oprawa graficzna!!! ZASKOCZENIE!!! świetne efekty świetlne, kapitalny efekt wody na ubraniach, otoczeniu, kolorystyka, do tego gra w większości przypadków chodzi płynnie - rażą twarze bohaterów - rybie oczy!!! Ale grafa wg mnie to zdecydowanie lepsza niż np. RE6

+ wymiana ognia sprawia naprawdę wiele radochy!!! - chyba najwięcej ze wszystkich trzech części. JEST WIDOWISKOWO!!!

+ częściowo zniszczalne środowisko - naprawdę fajnie się walą i kruszą filary szczególnie w overkillu

+ długość rozgrywki na poziomie - bez rewelacji ale intensywne 2 dni rozwałki z kumplem mieliśmy

+ muzyczka Briana Tylera w pytę ale krótka

+ kadłubki latające wokoło jak miałem M1 z wybuchowymi pociskami hehehe - to jest chore!!! :-)

+ parę fajnych motywów w fabule - z Fioną w końcówce szczególnie ale fabuła i tak to kieprawa jest....

GDYBY GRĘ BARDZIEJ DOPRACOWAĆ - BYŁOBY 8+/10 ale nie wszystko zagrało - gra posiada wiele niedoróbek

MINUSY:

- system osłon - OTO PRZYKŁAD JAK SPIER.DOLIĆ SYSTEM OSŁON - gra ma się na nim opierać przecież... (Gearsy 1 wyszły ile lat temu? 6 czy 7 i kuźwa niektóre firmy jeszcze odpierdalają fuszerkę taką aż strach.... mają gotowca na talerzu) - powodowało to, że zamiast sie chować nieraz to walczyłem jak w zwykłym fpsie - uniki lewo i prawo i napieprzanka w ciągłym ruchu

- wiele niedoróbek z systemem kolizji, przy breachach nawet postacie dreptały w miejscu, parę razy trzeba było zatwierdzać, pchanie samochodów w dwójke przez s(pipi)ony system osłon było nieraz nie lada wyzwaniem, trzeba się idealnie ustawić, nieraz za przeszkodą się nie schowasz i chooooj bo tak chcieli twórcy,

- częste wywalanie mnie z serwerów EA, no ale może to wina mojego routera była - po zrestartowaniu wszystko śmigało ładnie (ostatnie parę misji)

- KTO ŚWPADŁ NA GENIALNY POMYSŁ Z SALEMEM I RIOSEM i zamiast nich dali nam Bravo i Alpha (ja pier.dole a myślałem, że w Killzonie są bezpłciowcy - ale tutaj to już masakra normalnie. Kopiuj wklej i jeden z bródką drugi bez bródki ryży i jedziemy. Głosy podobne jak się odzywali to nie wiedziałem nawet czy mój bohater czy kumpla. TRAGEDIA!! Za to co zrobili z Salemem i Riosem wieszanie za jajca!!!

- zniknęły synchroniczne strzały ze snajperek, zniknęła obrona plecami do siebie, aggro niby jest i doszedł overkill - ale ogólne uproszczenie rozgrywki.

MOJA OCENA 7+/10 - za tą cenę must have, mógłbyć HIT ale nie wyszło. Mimo wszystko rozpierducha porządna i świetnie się zdejmuje przeciwników. Pozytywne zaskoczenie.Pozdrawiam