Skocz do zawartości

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

Hoon-a-tic (Ryzykant) - musisz mieć 1 milion punktów driftu, ale nie patrz na podsumowanie w zawodach, tylko wejdź w statystyki kierowcy i tam znajdź kategorie drift.

Credit Where It's Due (Trzeba przyznać) - tak jak w opisie, trzeba wymaksować po jednej statystyce z tych czterech kategorii.

Nie chce mi się pisać, więc http://psnprofiles.com/trophy/2924-DRIVECLUB/27-Credit-Where-Its-Due

Once you select any of these categories, you will be shown a list of all the different accolades you can level up and max out. Below will be information and recommendations for each category:

• Vehicles - This category has all five classes of vehicles to which the accolade is leveled up by completing a large number of events with that class. Needless to say, it is several hundred events with each class so the most efficient thing to do would be to play a drift event over and over with a single class, this will probably also pour into your reccomended Game Mode accolade along with progression towards the Gold Hoon-a-tic trophy. A good drift event to grind this accolade out on is the "All Britain Drift" event, which is located in the "Professional" Tier (Tier 4) of the Tour in single-player.
  • Events - In this category, you'll see two accolades that you are able to earn. One of them is for Tour Events and the other is for Single Events. By the time you complete all of the races in the "Tour" single-player area, you'll be about halfway done with the "Tour Events" accolades, so it would naturally be advised to focus on getting "Tour Events" maxed out naturally as you work on grinding out other trophies.
  • Gameplay - What you choose to do here is a toss-up. Needless to say, all of these accolades have a ridiculous requirement, though your grinding out of drift events in the vehicles and game modes accolades category probably makes the "Drifting" accolade most desirable, while "Drafting" or "All About the Win" may also work best for you, either way, you will be spending a lot of time here grinding out one of these accolades.
  • Game Modes - Since you will most likely be doing drift events for both the gameplay and vehicle accolades, your best bet is to meet the "Drift Events" requirement for this accolade category. Any accolade in this category require an insane number of events to complete, so you may as well do drift events which take about 30 seconds each. It will take several hundred event completions to max out one accolade in this category.
  • Plusik 1

Dla niektórych ten trofik jest zbugowany i nie wpada, mają to poprawić (może z najnowszą łatką).

https://www.facebook.com/driveclubofficial/posts/821978217886540

» Hoon-a-Tic fix: We're fixing the Drift stat issue some of you are seeing that affects the Hoon-a-tic trophy and will keep you posted on which update that will be added to.

Ja osobiście czekam na poniższe i łykam chyba SP.

» New Accolades: For Japan & new manufacturers.

» More Cars & Tours: The Season Pass runs to July and we have more popular cars and manufacturers coming to DRIVECLUB!

Edytka:

No i najnowsze info z fejsa o patchu na dzień dziecka.

On Monday 1st June at 10am UK time there will be a significant server upgrade and Game Update 1.16 will be available at the same time. Full details follow...

The servers that provide Challenges in DRIVECLUB are being replaced and upgraded. This will bring bigger, better challenges and improve server performance across the game as we continue to work to make the PlayStation Plus Edition of DRIVECLUB possible.

After the update and new servers go live, your Challenges and Event History will start afresh, so please schedule your challenges to end before 10am UK time on Monday 1st June. You can continue to play and create Challenges before the update but please understand that any events that are still active during the update will not continue on the new servers.

Full details for Game Update 1.16 (coming Monday 1st June):

* Challenges will be expanded to support an unlimited number of parti(pipi)nts.

* Challenge notifications will be integrated into the Social Hub activity feed for easy access.

* The Challenge Menu will have a new interface to make it easier to join Challenges.

* Evolution Studios Challenges will be added to the Challenge Menu for direct and easy access.

* Invitation options will be optimised to focus on active players and reduce challenge notification spam.

* More of our favourite ‪#‎PS4share‬ pictures created by the community will be added to the Menus.

* Significant technical improvements will be made to enhance server connectivity and prepare for the PlayStation Plus Edition.

• Plusik 1

Odnosnie trofika ryzykant rowniez brakuje mi go do platyny i jest jakis tam sposob na niego, ktory testowalem ale nie dziala on u kazdego i jest dosc czasochlonny (odlaczenie od neta, skasowanie sejwa i wykrecenie 1,3mln pkt drifta na jednej sesji) Sam pisalem do evo w tej sprawie i zapewnili mnie ze pracuja nad tym i wiedza i ze do konca czerwca uporaja sie z tym za pomoca update'u. Pozostaje czekac wiec z tym i innymi zbugowanymi trofikami i cieszyc sie ze wiedza i nie olewaja tematu

Gość kufir

slaby patch czerwcowy - dalej bez prywatnego lobby i nie dzwigaja liczy leveli (te dzwigniecie o 5lvl miesiac temu to zenua)

Zaczyna irytowac ten ich brak konsekwencji az odechciewa sie czytac te ich smieszne komunikaty.

Z ta wersja PS+ to juz jes tez zenada na calego ilez mozna o tym pisac ze przygotowuja to samo co z prywatnymi pokojami ....

Tandetnie to wyglada bardzo.