Skocz do zawartości

Sunset Overdrive

Figaro

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

Gość DonSterydo

Season Pass:

Microsoft and Insomniac Games are excited to announce even more explosive action and mutant-infested mayhem for fans with the Sunset Overdrive Season Pass, available for purchase on Xbox Live and parti(pipi)ting retailers at release.

Packed with exclusive content, the Sunset Overdrive Season Pass includes the first three complete Game Add-ons for Sunset Overdrive, as well as six character outfits, two Amps and two Traps available exclusively to Season Pass purchasers as soon as the game is released.

The Sunset Overdrive Season Pass grants you:

• Two campaign Game Add-ons that each deliver new locations to explore, stories to experience, and bosses to battle. Each of these Add-ons also includes new weapons, new Amps, a new Trap, new character outfits as well as new challenges and Chaos Squad* objectives!
  • The Weapons Pack Game Add-on, which includes four deadly new weapons to augment your arsenal!
  • BONUS - six character outfits, two Amps and two Traps to use as soon as the game is released

In total, the Season Pass delivers a massive amount of adventure and destruction: eight new devastating weapons, four deadly traps to deploy in Chaos Squad, four new Amps to unleash over-the-top mayhem, and 10 unique outfits for your character – all for $19.99 U.S. ERP, a savings of more than 20 percent compared to purchasing the three Game Add-ons individually.

Gość DonSterydo

Trochę nowego gameplay'u z jednej z singlowych misji.

15271673775_41d967d82d_o.gif

Z każdym materiałem wygląda lepiej i lepiej, a pokazali małą część lokacji, przeciwników czy zdolności :)

Edytowane przez DonSterydo
  • Plusik 1
Gość DonSterydo

1_herker_hero.0.0_cinema_960.0.jpg

4_glider_action.0.jpg

Azure, lavender, tangerine and teal splash across the screen with exquisite abandon, illuminating a 3D easel of vim and vigor.

This is Sunset Overdrive, a game that has embraced the visual possibilities of new consoles with an almost child-like lack of restraint. Every inch of this rapidly moving world is saturated with glow and hue. It is a madcap celebration of color and of movement.

Curiously, this visual wantonness sits in direct contrast to Overdrive's mechanics, which demand exactitude in design, in order to present a world that actually works.

Sunset Overdrive is a shooting and fighting game, but it is also a stunt skater and a platformer. You, the player, are tasked with eliminating bad guys while constantly on the move. There is no room for tediously hiding behind cover, or creeping around, quiet as a librarian.

Like a moustachioed Victorian man-chap, this game demands that you exert constant energy and action, skidding along zip lines, bouncing on umbrellas, pirouetting across fire hydrants, all the while firing off wacky projectiles at bad-guys, who explode, pleasingly, like strawberry donuts dancing in a blender.

Developer Insomniac has left behind the grays and browns of its stern Resistance series from the last generation. Like a defrocked cleric who finds love in the arms of a plump bassoonist, the company has embraced the delicious freedom of a new beginning, by being as naughty and as cheeky as possible.

The story is utter bollocks, a shamelessly stupid and wholly enjoyable tale about a fizzy drink that turns party-town douchebags into roaring ogres. A 3D urban playground has been provided in which you find allies, weapons, bonuses and missions to while away the hours.

I played for two hours and was not bored for one single second. I cannot say if this extremeness of fun is sustainable for longer periods, but as a mission-by-mission fantasy world, the early game is varied and pleasing.

I found myself gallivanting around town, firing off silly Saints Row-style guns at chasing monstrosities and I found myself holed up in tight areas, defending a glowing Important Thing against enemy capture. There is always the potential for such things to grow tiring after a while, and it is to be hoped that later missions continue to offer variety and diversion.

Having just played some of the ponderously scripted Destiny, I'm pleased to report that characters, dialog and narrative are all gloriously inane and funny. I created a protagonist who I wanted to be, and spent a happy time interacting with foolish characters who I was delighted to meet.

Controls take a bit of getting used to, and this mainly tutorial section taught me how to jump, swing, reverse and spin across all manner of traverse-able street furniture. Sunset Overdrive only seems to get annoyed with the player who insists on walking around on the ground. This is generally a bad idea and almost inevitably concludes with a pile-on of fat beasties.

Talking to the game's makers, it's clear that they began with a mandate to exploit Xbox One's capacities for speed and color, and have sought to tie this together with a tight play mechanic that allows you to feel in control, even when you're sort of losing it entirely.

It's nice to not be entirely punished just for missing that bounce-able awning by a half inch, but it's lovely to pull off a series of spectacular almost-planned dashes and leaps across a connection of red, blue, green and pink bouncy things.

Sunset Overdrive is released on Oct. 28. From what I've seen so far, I like it.

Dzięki Don, że ciągle update'ujesz filmikami (bo ciężko z tym nadążyć). Gra dalej zapowiada się bosko. Szkoda że mam wrażenia, że reszcie trochę zapał opadł. SO to esencja prawdziwej gry video więc liczę, że się sprzeda jakoś. Ktoś wie jak grze idzie z preorderami?