Skocz do zawartości

GT5 Prologue i GT5 (do dnia premiery)

LiSoQuan

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

Ja już (pipi) nie mogę :verymad: Ale po nich już można się wszystkiego spodziewać. Teraz już wiem , że w tej chwili Japończyki zamydlają nam oczy i mówią o trybie dnia i nocy pogodzie i innych bajerach których po prostu NIE MAJA!! . Jak by mieli to garstkę ulepszeń by pokazali na CES a tak mamy premire teraz nie wiadomo kiedy. Jednak z drugiej strony to są (pipi)a.ni spryciarze bo jeśli Sony by przekazało tą informacje o premierze na Ces to by się ta grą nikt nie zainteresował. Nie zmienia to faktu że mnie jako klienta już stracili i myślę że wielu ludzi położy chu.ja na tym tytule bo on nie jest tego wart. Ale i tak w tym temacie znajda się obrońcy tego tytułu jak MajorZero64 który wyjdzie z tekstem "nie oceniaj gry która nie wyszła". W przypadku GT5 nie da się tego zrobić bo ta gra nigdy nie wyjdzie :thumbsup:

Edit: Na Ces było podane Gwiazdka 2010(US/EU), wiec wiemy w jakim okresie roku wyjdzie :whistling:

Edytowane przez polaki899

Ale i tak w tym temacie znajda się obrońcy tego tytułu jak MajorZero64 który wyjdzie z tekstem "nie oceniaj gry która nie wyszła". W przypadku GT5 nie da się tego zrobić bo ta gra nigdy nie wyjdzie

Czekanie na tą grę źle Tobie robi.

Edit: Zauważ, że marketing i wolna przestrzeń dla gry takiego kalibru jest bardzo ważna, a SCE liczy na maksymalne zyski.

Edytowane przez MajorZero64

polaki899 widać sam wie o tej grze więcej niż my.

Trochę naciągane. GT5 na E3 w czerwcu i sprzedawany jako produkt promujący Bravia 3D. Możemy się pobawić w zgadywanki.

The release of the PlayStation?3 software, "Gran Turismo 5" has been delayed from the previously announced March 2010 period due to production reasons.

Our sincerest apologies goes out to all those who are eagerly awaiting the release of this title.

Once the new release date has been confirmed, we will be making another announcement.

We thank you for your understanding.

Edytowane przez MajorZero64
Motor Trend: How far along is GT5 from completion?

Kazunori Yamauchi: It's almost done. We're at the final stages, just brushing up the finishing touches and raising the quality of everything right now.

There'll be 950 cars, 20 locations and 70 layouts. So it'll be packed.

Any EVs and hybrids included?

Yes, definitely. Prius and Tesla will be included, as well as some others in the mix.

Like the new Hondas, the CR-Z and HSV-GT.

We're working on both cars right now, actually. The LFA too. There are plenty of cars being built as we speak.

We've heard rumors of a track editor. Any comment?

At this point, it's just a rumor. So you'll have to see. (It must be noted, he said so with a smile, leading us to believe that some sort of track editor is in the works for the new game.)

What was the reasoning behind choosing the Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG as the cover car for GT5?

It just happened by chance, really. It's really luck more than anything. It was at the most opportune timing. I came across a beautiful new car and met the people making the cars over at AMG,

What's the process like?

Most of the time when we're picking cover cars, we're not actually looking for one. Again, it mostly happens by chance. This time around, we happened to make friends with AMG and when I was allowed to drive on the Nurburgring with the SLS for the first time, I came to realize what an amazing car it really is. It was just perfect for the package cover and that's how it came about.

Did you happen to record a time?

They actually had an AMG test driver driving in front of me in an SL Black Edition and they requested, "Please don't overtake him." So I couldn't really tackle it for time. But I saw him running off the track a few times, smoking the tires and kicking up dirt, struggling to best my pace. It was a really fun experience.

What are some of the features your most excited about releasing to the public?

With GT5, we're striving to redefine the racing game that we started with GT1. The game as a whole is completely new. But online functionality has to be at the top. We've worked so hard on it and we're hoping it's a hit.

Will users be able to set up car clubs and racing leagues?

Yes, they will. But I'm sorry but I can't elaborate much at this point.

Is Porsche involved in this edition?

Sadly no. There were some licensing issues.

How much will users be able to significantly tune their cars? Which type -- stock or tuned -- do you prefer?

They will be able to tune cars. It's another detail I can't disclose. But as for which type of car I prefer, I like both very much. I have both stock and fully modified cars in my garage.

Speaking of your cars, is your GT-R back from Nissan?

Yep. It's been fully upgraded to 2009 specifications with a few SpecV parts included here and there for a custom feel to it.

You're a very busy man nowadays. How often do you drive your personal cars?

You're right. Sadly, not that much. I find that nowadays time is hard to find, especially with GT5 culminating and also since I've recently started racing regularly last year. But that said, I do drive quite a bit. I try to get into every new car that's released in Japan.

Will you pursue racing as more than just a hobby?

Of course, I have no ambitions to become a professional driver. Racing is very segmented into levels with a clear career path. Like me, not every racer strives to be an F1 ace. I simply race to race and become a better driver on a particular circuit.

For me, racing is treated more like pastime. It's something that I can go do every weekend. I'm fortunate enough to treat it much like golf. Everything I learn on track also feeds back directly into Gran Turismo.

Racecar versus a tuned car.

A racing car is purpose built for a particular setting. You're more at one with the machine than you could ever be in a tuned or production car. That's one of the beauties of racing. Again, we're striving hard to communicate these differences in GT5.

Any favorite racing series?

I have no set favorite. If it has wheels and goes fast, I'll watch it.

That sounds like all of us here at MT. How about a certain driver?

Well, that depends on the series. For Formula 1, it has to be Ayrton Senna. In WRC, it's Sebastien Loeb. He's a great friend of mine -- a really good guy. We hang out quite often.

For North American racing, my pick would have to be Jeff Gordon. I once attended an event where I was his passenger in a rally car, and man, the guy can really slide!

So he's a pretty well rounded driver then.

Definitely. His car control was more than impressive.

Favorite U.S. track?

While I haven't raced in the U.S. much, I have competed on Thunder Hill. I like that track very much. Other favorites are Laguna Seca and Sears Point.

Tracks in the U.S. are vastly different than they are in Europe or Japan. There are many more elevation changes, reverse banks, and sharp switchbacks. I'm a big fan of them.

One car that you haven't yet driven, but would love to.

McLaren F1 hands down. The new Tesla S too.

Some of our readers would like to know about in-game weather changes and skidmarks. Will they be included?

I'm hoping our players won't be caught up with minor details. If they pick at every little thing, nobody will be satisfied. It's the overall evolution that will impress. Skidmarks should be of no concern. (He says with a laugh).

What's your opinion of 3D gaming?

The technology has come far, but it's still in need of major developments. Once it's up to par, it will be great. The GT series will be right there ready to adopt it.

You're a well known perfectionist. Will it ever stop? Is GT6 being worked on?

GT5 will come to an end somewhere -- we've been working on it for five years since GT4. What's to come after that we can only see once GT5 is out.

GT5 is completely different from GT5 Prologue and GT PSP. It's something completely new. It's really got our soul in it.

Are you headed to this weekend's Tokyo Auto Salon?

Yes, my team and I will be there. We're planning to have one of the biggest GT5 displays we've ever built. There will be more manufacturer agreements announced there as well. It'll be a great show for us.

And lastly,when's it going to be released?

March 2010 is still the target release date for the Japanese market. As for North America, nothing has been set.

Read more: http://wot.motortrend.com/6629343/ed...#ixzz0cWyPIGg0

15-17 stycznia. Stay tuned!

Gdyby nie zalew świetnych tytułów przez pierwsze 4-5 miesięcy 2010 to bym się chyba popłakał. A tak mam czas na ogranie większości a potem, miejmy nadzieję, już tylko ja i GT ;)

BTW.

Nowy filmik. Jest Lancer, jest jego kokpit ( co prawda tylko przez chwilę, ale jest). Edytowane przez butch.stein
Gość donsterydo

Ale to nie jest oficjalne info, mało to razy sklepy rzucają datami z sufitu.

Ale jeśli to by się okazało prawdą to wyszłoby jakoś tak, że GT5 pojawiłoby się na rynku poza Japonią prawie idealnie rok po Forza 3 i rok przed Forza 4 :P

ten wywiad z Kazem to są jakieś jaja.Zapytali go o pogodę a ten zamiast powiedzieć twardo TAK lub NIE zaczął się wymigiwać....Czy na serio mając grę w której będzie deszcz udzielilibyście tak wymijającej odpowiedzi?

W ogóle te wywiady są z dupy-czemu nikt go o te trasy/lokacje dokładnie nie wypyta,o tryb WRC o którym ZUPEŁNIE nic nie wiemy,o deszcz,noc,ślady na asfalcie itp

Gość
Ten temat został zamknięty. Brak możliwości dodania odpowiedzi.
  • Ostatnio przeglądający   0 użytkowników

• Brak zarejestrowanych użytkowników przeglądających tę stronę.
  • Dodaj nową pozycję...