Skocz do zawartości

GT5 Prologue i GT5 (do dnia premiery)

LiSoQuan

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

karting i ślady opon potwierdzone :)

to tylko czekać na edytor,deszcz oraz śnieg i do 3 listopada można spać spokojnie :)

edit.

z innego forum!!!!

Pogoda potwierdzona!

GT5 Interview - Weather changes in realtime while racing; Driver's management is extremely important in this game; Endurance races also have this weather feature; A-Spec & B-Spec are both equivalent in this game but they're included separately in the game

source: Famitsu

Gran Turismo 5 Update (added 12:36)

It looks like there's a Kaz interview in Famitsu this week. I haven't been keeping up with GT5, so I'm not sure what's new, but here's what Game Jouhou has in its summary:

* The game includes elements surrounding the driver's personality, strength and mental condition.

* There's importance placed on driver management

* During endurance races, you can swap out drivers

* The weather will change in real time during races

* The game will have racing modifications, although not for all cars

Edytowane przez Ficuś

Bardzo interesuje mnie ta sprawa samopoczucia i psychiki kierowcy. Czyżby koniec z samochodami sterowanymi przez roboty? Dzięki takim rzeczom, dodając pogodę i dzień/noc wyścigi długodystansowe nabiorą nowego znaczenia.

Gokarty mam nadzieję, że będą premium.

yep - tylko nie rozumiem jednego. Czemu wczesniej mowili, ze tego nie bedzie ?

Z tego co zrozumiałem z tej całej dramy Yamauchi - dziennikarze cały czas nawalało tłumaczenie japoński - engrish - angielski. Ludzie do końca nie wiedzieli czy chodziło o to że czegoś nie będzie czy właśnie na odwrót. Jedna wielka konfuzja.

The GT Life Menu

Car dealer, license and other areas return for this core part of the GT experience. A spec and B spec modes have separate menus.

Realtime Weather Changes

Past GT games have had static weather. In GT5, some races will see dynamic weather changes as you race. You'll need to adjust your settings and strategy in accordance with the weather.

Take 3D Photos in Photo Mode

GT5 was already confirmed to be compatible with 3D output for when you race, and has been demoed in such a state at multiple events (the box even has a logo boasting of 3D compatibility). Sony has now revealed that you can take 3D pictures in the game's photo mode. You can view these pictures on 3D compatible televisions and photo viewers.

My Lounge in the Online Menu

The game's main online menu adds a "my lounge" community area which can only be entered by certain users. Using this lounge area, you can chat and play with just your friends. Of course, the game also has open matching as well.

Famitsu first pointed out that the Gamescom announcements at last detail some of GT5's gameplay systems. Yamauchi replied that the announcements represent just a part of what's being worked on over at Polyphony.

Turning to the dynamic weather system, Yamauchi said that this is an area that's still undergoing adjustments. This is why they can't say at present if it's something that will be available in all courses and for all races.

Japanese interviews usually end with the interviewee giving some general message to users. Not this time! Yamauchi closed off with a surprise. He revealed that GT5 will feature a revival of the Racing Modify menu, an option that was last featured in GT2. It won't work for all the game's cars, of course, but the staff is trying to realize it for the cars players will be expecting.

Czyli jeszcze nie wszystkie karty odkryli i na TGS znowu będą mega tony o GT5. Dodatkowo z tekstu wynika,że zmiennej pogody w Kolonii nie zobaczymy gdyż Polyphony cały czas pracuje nad tym ficzerem

Hmmm, wysyp pozytywnych informacji :)

Wczoraj dostalem preorder na urodziny, musze ps3 reanimowac ;]

A co do tego co mowia albo i nie mowia - gdybym zainwestowal w cholere kasy w swoj produkt, to przed wypuszczeniem na rynek raczej nie chwalilbym sie wszystkim co jest w nim zawarte - to jest biznes, nigdy nie wiesz kto z ktorej strony podpie.przy ci dobry pomysl (dobra, slady opon to zadna tajemnica, no ale chciali zaskoczyc, przykuc uwage or smth dlatego do konca siedzieli cicho ;))

Ciekawe czego sie dowiemy jeszcze w dniu premiery :)

Gość
Ten temat został zamknięty. Brak możliwości dodania odpowiedzi.
  • Ostatnio przeglądający   0 użytkowników

• Brak zarejestrowanych użytkowników przeglądających tę stronę.
  • Dodaj nową pozycję...