Skocz do zawartości

Queens of The Stone Age

Gość _Milan_

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

Gość _Milan_

no, nie ma sie co wstydzic, z pewnoscia conajmniej 2 pierwsze plyty to wpsanialy kawal muzyki, a to ze nie ma w nich wielkiego pierd,olniecia nic nie zmienia ;]

przyjemniej sie jezdzi z kyussem lub qotsa niz z jakas karabinowa napierdalanka, takie moje zdanie.

• 1 miesiąc temu...
  • 2 miesiące temu...

Queens Of The Stone Age - Era Vulgaris (2008) Limited Edition 2CD

Tracks:

Disc 1

1. Turnin' on the Screw – 5:20

2. Sick, Sick, Sick (Homme, Goss, Van Leeuwen, Castillo) – 3:34

3. I'm Designer – 4:04

4. Into the Hollow – 3:42

5. Misfit Love – 5:39

6. Battery Acid – 4:06

7. Make It Wit Chu (Homme, Johannes, Melchiondo) – 4:50

8. 3's & 7's – 3:34

9. Suture Up Your Future – 4:37

10. River in the Road – 3:19

11. Run, Pig, Run – 4:40

12. The Fun Machine Took a Shit and Died – 6:57

13. Make It Wit Chu (Acoustic) (Homme, Johannes, Melchiondo) – 4:50

14. Era Vulgaris (Richard File Remix)" (featuring Trent Reznor) – 6:06

15. I'm Designer (UNKLE Remix) - 6:11

Disc 2 (Live In Amsterdam)

1. Monsters in the Parasol – 3:34

2. Misfit Love – 6:41

3. If Only – 3:43

4. I Think I Lost My Headache - 6:10

5. Into the Hollow – 4:13

6. Go with the Flow – 3:22

7. Regular John - 10:59

8. Avon – 3:18

9. Song For The Dead - 7:13

http://rapidshare.com/files/118582524/QnsO...axiJ_.part1.rar

http://rapidshare.com/files/118584876/QnsO...axiJ_.part2.rar

• 3 tygodnie później...

Moze i chu jowo graja, ale Josh nadal jest mocny na koncercie (pamietne zrzucenie jakiegos typa ze sceny);]

QUEENS OF THE STONE AGE frontman Josh Homme called out an audience member yesterday (Friday, June 13) for allegedly "throwing shit" at him during QUEENS' performance at the Norwegian Wood festival in Oslo, Norway.

A transcript of Homme's onstage rant follows:

"Do me one favor, though. Don't throw any shit at me. You throw something at me, I'm not so sick that I can't go down there and beat the fucking shit out of you, you know what I'm saying?! I may have a fucking 102 temperature and been puking for three days, but I'll still butt-fuck you in front of all your friends. [spots the culprit in the crowd] Hey, you, right there — hey, you, with the fucking hat on! Hey, pussy! Turn around, you fucking pussy with the black hair! Turn the fuck around, you chickenshit fucking f****t! Hey, you — you fucking pussy motherfucker! I will fuck you up! C'mon up here! C'mon up here, you fucking little f****t! You know what?! Get your fucking ass up here! You're so fucking stupid you'll come up here. Lift him up so that I can kick him in the fucking face. [Throws something at the alleged 'shit-thrower'] Invisible fucking cunt. Go back to your mom's house, you 12-year-old dickless fucking turd! And his friends, you wanna throw something too or are you all cool? You're all good? You know this dickless fucking turd has no friends anyway, man. I came here for the rest of you — not for this asshole."

• 4 miesiące temu...
  • 1 miesiąc temu...
  • 1 miesiąc temu...
  • 4 tygodnie później...
bronze i you cant quit me baby to najlepsze kawalki qotsa, onanizuje sie przy nich.

oj wpisior, juz na samym poczatku solówki dochodze ;/ Kur'wa niech pedał Dżosz robi dobrą płyte i niech tu mi raz dwa przyjedzie do polszy.

Edytowane przez _Be_
Gość _Milan_
bronze i you cant quit me baby to najlepsze kawalki qotsa, onanizuje sie przy nich.

oj wpisior, juz na samym poczatku solówki dochodze ;/ Kur'wa niech pedał Dżosz robi dobrą płyte i niech tu mi raz dwa przyjedzie do polszy.

łe, jednak ciagle tam jest :(