Skocz do zawartości

Pro Evolution Soccer 2011

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

"those that haven't heard PS3 and PC demo will be on the 15th. Trying to get the 360 out the same day but unconfirmed right now" - murphy o demie.

Kur.wa , daliby tydzien wczesniej niż EA :confused:

Edytowane przez Orson

PES 2011 FINAL BUILD HANDS ON IMPRESSIONS

http://pesevolves.wordpress.com/2010/09/04/pes-2011-final-build-hands-on-impressions/

Summary

To be honest I wasn?t as excited going into the playtest as I could have been, partly due to the MLO beta which I thought provided me with a sufficient overview of what this years game was about and I could have easily waited for the demo which I knew wouldn?t be far away.

What did literally shock me though was how far advanced the final code was compared to the beta, I did not expect them to have the time to achieve what they did, fixing literally every issue I had, I was even happy with the responsiveness of the player dribbling once I mastered this in the beta so I thought that was the way it was going to be but they totally improved that too, now if you press to turn you don?t need to plan it one step ahead, it is instant.

I can honestly say if PES was the game you loved four years ago and walked away (understandably) then this is the game to bring you back, it will demand your patience as always, you will know the amount of dedication to be become good at the game.

The acid test will be in two months time on the forums, are we all still enjoying it, is it too easy once mastered, is there any obvious exploits etc.

If you left the game after losing faith in the series this is the one to bring you back in, give it a chance.

Edytowane przez diggler