• Łatwe
    • Średnie
    • Trudne
    • Bardzo trudne

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

crysis_2_ps3box.jpg

Brąz: bronze.gif

Band of Brothers Band of Brothers

Keep all marines alive during the rescue in Semper Fi or Die During the Marines to keep alive in rescue Semper Fi or Die

Blast Radius Blast Radius

Single Player: Kill at least 3 enemies with a single grenade Single Player: Kill at least 3 enemies with a single grenade

Can it run Crysis? Can it run Crysis?

Complete In at the Deep End Complete In at the Deep End

Close Encounters Close Encounters

Single Player: Stealth kill 25 enemies Single Player: Stealth kill 25 enemies

Crossroads of the World Crossroads of the World

Complete the evacuation at Times Square Complete the evacuation at Times Square

Cry Spy Cry Spy

Multiplayer: Get 30 Spot Assists Multiplayer: Get 30 Assists Spot

Dark Night of the Soul Dark Night of the Soul

Defend Central Station Defend Central Station

Death Grip Death Grip

Kill 10 enemies with grab and throw Kill 10 enemies with grab and throw

Death Slide Death Slide

Single Player: Kill 5 enemies while sliding Single Player: Kill 5 enemies while sliding

Dedication Dedication

Play online 6 months after your first time Play online 6 months after your first time

False Prophet False Prophet

Find Nathan Gould Find Nathan Gould

Fastball Fastball

Kill 10 enemies by throwing an object at them Kill 10 enemies by throwing an object at Them

Fire Walker Fire Walker

Assist the evacuation at Bryant Park Assist the evacuation at Bryant Park

Food for thought Food for thought

Kill a CELL operator with a giant donut in Lower Manhattan Kill a CELL operator with a giant donut in Lower Manhattan

Foreign Contaminant Foreign Contaminant

Escape the Battery Park evacuation center Escape the Battery Park evacuation center

Headhunter Headhunter

Single Player: Kill 4 enemies in a row with headshots Single Player: Kill 4 enemies in a row with headshots

Hole in One Hole in One

Throw an alien down the sinkhole in Dark Heart Throw in an alien down the sinkhole Dark Heart

Hung Out to Dry Hung Out to Dry

Reach the Hargreave-Rasch building Reach the Hargreave Rasch-building

I Am Not A Number! I Am Not A Number!

Create your first custom class Create your first custom class

Internal Affairs Internal Affairs

Infiltrate the CELL facility at Wall Street CELL Infiltrate the facility at Wall Street

Into the Abyss Into the Abyss

Infiltrate the alien hive Infiltrate the alien hive

Jack of all Trades Jack of all Trades

Multiplayer: Win a match of every game mode Multiplayer: Win a match of Every game mode

Literary Agent Literary Agent

Scan all of Richard Morgan's books in the NY public library Scan all of Richard Morgan's books in the NY Public Library

Maximum Module Maximum Module

Multiplayer: Fully level a Suit Module Multiplayer: Fully modular suite level to

Modern Art Modern Art

Unlock 150 Dog Tag displays Unlock 150 Dog Tag displays

More than Human More Than Human

Assimilate alien tissue at the crash site Assimilate alien tissue at the crash site

Nomad Nomad

Multiplayer: Play a full game on every map Multiplayer: Play a full game on Every map

Once a Marine, Always a Marine Once a Marine, Always a Marine

Assist the Marines in Madison Square Assist the Marines in Madison Square

Popcorn Popcorn

Single Player: Kill 20 enemies with the Microwave cannon Single Player: Kill 20 enemies with the cannon Microwave

Stealth Assassin Stealth Assassin

Re-route the power in Eye of the Storm without being detected Re-route power in the Eye of the Storm without Being detected

Team Player Team Player

Be in a squad of at least 3 people and play a full game Be in a squad of at least 3 people and play a full game

The Cleaner The Cleaner

Get 1 of each Skill Kill Get 1 of Each Kill Skill

The Collector The Collector

Collect 20 Dogtags Collect 20 Dogtags

The Tourist The Tourist

Find all New York Souvenirs Find all New York Souvenirs

Theseus at Last Theseus at Last

Locate Jacob Hargreave Locate Jacob Hargreave

Try Me Try Me

Complete 3 Playstation Network matches Complete 3 Playstation Network matches

Two Heads Are Better Than One Two Heads Are Better Than One

Single Player: Kill two enemies with a single bullet Single Player: Kill two enemies with a single bullet

Srebro: silver.gif

City That Never Sleeps City That Never Sleeps

Complete 6 levels on Veteran difficulty Complete 6 Levels on Veteran Difficulty

Dressed to Kill Dressed to Kill

Multiplayer: Fully level the Nanosuit Multiplayer: Fully Nanosuit the level

Evolution Evolution

Complete 12 levels on Veteran difficulty Complete 12 levels on Veteran Difficulty

Heart of Darkness Heart of Darkness

Complete 6 levels on Supersoldier difficulty Complete 6 Difficulty levels on Supersoldier

Home Stretch Home Stretch

Reach Central Park Reach Central Park

League of Your Own League of Your Own

Multiplayer: Finish top of the Scoreboard Multiplayer: Finish top of the Scoreboard

Medal of Honor Medal of Honor

Complete 12 levels on Supersoldier difficulty Complete 12 levels on Supersoldier Difficulty

Men of Destiny Men of Destiny

Complete the single player campaign on Veteran difficulty Complete the single player campaign on Veteran Difficulty

Start Spreading the News Start Spreading the News

Finish the single player campaign on any difficulty Finish the single player campaign on Any Difficulty

Tooled Up Tooled Up

Multiplayer: Unlock all the weapons Multiplayer: Unlock all the weapons

Złoto:gold.gif

Crysis, What Crysis? Crysis, Crysis What?

Multiplayer: Reach Rank 50 Multiplayer: Reach Rank 50

Supersoldier Supersoldier

Complete the single player campaign on Supersoldier Complete the single player campaign on Supersoldier

Platyna:platinum.png

Platinum Platinum

Earn all available trophies for Crysis 2 Earn all trophies available for Crysis 2

Ukryte: secret.png (1trophy_bronze.png)

Edytowane przez WESKER-DL
  • Plusik 1
  • Odpowiedzi 96
  • Dodano
  • Ostatniej odpowiedzi

Top użytkownicy w tym temacie

Dedication Dedication - WTF?! mam nadzieje, że będzie się dało przestawic zegarek w XMB i wpadnie. ogólnie szkoda, że nie zrobiono jak w CoDach - nooooo online trophies. Platynka będzie dość mozolna ale jeśli multi będzie takie fajne jak w demie to puchar ten wpadnie po prostu 'przypadkiem' :)

• 4 tygodnie później...

Witam

Organizuje ustawkę w celu zdobycia trofeum związane z popisowymi zabójstwami (oczywiście mówimy o tych najtrudniejszych) , które odbędzie się w poniedziałek (25-04) śmigus dyngus :) o godzinie 9:00 .

Osoby chętne, niech dodadzą wpis do tematu oraz PSNid

Żeby nie było zamieszania tylko pierwszych 6 wpisów wezmą w tym udział, kolejność wykonywania zadań zależy kto pierwszy doda wpis, począwszy ode mnie i kolejno zgodnie z wpisem, tak będzie wygodniej bez niepotrzebnego chaosu.

Uczestników dodam rano w poniedziałek do listy

Ten kto doda wpis niech od razu napisze czego mu brakuje w celu dostosowania ekwipunku oraz planszy.

Oto moje brakujące zabójstwa:

-ślepia furia

-psychol

-nieustępliwy

Pozdrwiam

Oczywiście odbedzie sie ustawka jak naprawią PSN :confused:

Edytowane przez Prahas

Czyli chodzi o to żeby zagrać, odczekać pół roku i zagrać ponownie? Po 6 miesiącach musimy zagrać w tego Crysisa? Teoretycznie można zrobić tak że porobić wszystkie trophy i zostawić to jedno. Sprzedać i po 6 miechach kupić. No chyba że czegoś nie rozumiem ;)

właśnie myśle o sprzedaniu ale chyba przez te pół roku mogą wypuścić parę DLC w które chętnie bym pograł. także gra będzie się teraz kurzyć i czekać na nowe mapy

@Prahas

parę hintów:

- temat o trofeach do C2 już jest

- róbcie tylko psycho bo jak zacznie się 'ja chcę teraz..' to nic nie zrobicie

- ustalcie kolejność według levelu - wtedy każdy może szybko zobaczyć kiedy jego kolej

- headsety są cholernie przydatne

- grajcie w trybie INSTANT ACTION, najlepiej w trybie PRO by nikt randomowy nie dołączył do gry

Edytowane przez Square
  • 1 miesiąc temu...
  • 4 tygodnie później...
  • 3 tygodnie później...
  • 2 miesiące temu...

Crytek coś nie może wyjść z problemów dotyczących crysisa 2, nie dość że w multi jest sporo błędów (nie które oczywiście usunięte) to na dodatek jedno z najgłupszych trofeów nie chcę wpaść... POŚWIECENIE - czyli graj od pierwszego razu 6 miesięcy, okazało się że mnóstwo ludzi ma z tym problem pucharek nie wskakuję i to nie wiadomo z jakiego powodu, na oficjalnej stronie my crysis crytek narazie milczy nie odpowiada na skargi graczy, czy ktoś z was również ma taki problem?

ja zacząłem grać od 23-03-2011 dzisiaj sprawdzałem i puchar nie wpadł :(

To wcale nie jest jakimś przegięciem, bo wystarczy włączyć online na sekundę odczekać 6 miesięcy i włączyć jeszcze raz, także czasu nie traci się na tym dużo. Totalnym przegięciem jest trofeum za wszystkie bronie, które wpada przy 45 levelu, po 50 godzinach grania. Trofka wielu osobom nie wpadła i jest oficjalnie zgliczowana. Ktoś obczaił dopiero po jakimś czasie, że trzeba bronie odkrywać w odpowiedniej kolejności, żeby na 100% to wpadło. Żart.

Edytowane przez mashter

Crytek coś nie może wyjść z problemów dotyczących crysisa 2, nie dość że w multi jest sporo błędów (nie które oczywiście usunięte) to na dodatek jedno z najgłupszych trofeów nie chcę wpaść... POŚWIECENIE - czyli graj od pierwszego razu 6 miesięcy, okazało się że mnóstwo ludzi ma z tym problem pucharek nie wskakuję i to nie wiadomo z jakiego powodu, na oficjalnej stronie my crysis crytek narazie milczy nie odpowiada na skargi graczy, czy ktoś z was również ma taki problem?

ja zacząłem grać od 23-03-2011 dzisiaj sprawdzałem i puchar nie wpadł :(

Mnie oczywiście to trofeum nie wpadło. Mam 98% i jedno trofeum do platyny, której już nie zdobędę bo grę sprzedałem.