Skocz do zawartości

Mighty No. 9

Figaro

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

Gracze skickstarerowali grę Might No. 9, która tak jakby inspiruje się Mega Manem. A jako miłośnik MM i jako, że za tytułem stoi twórca niebieskiego skuhwysyna, to ja się grą jaram, yo. 

Tak, wizualia mogłyby być lepsze. Ale to nie jest ważne. Kto kupuje w pudełku? Ja kupuję. Na Wii U oczywiście. Zagrać w Mega Ma.. tzn Might No. 9 na konsoli Nintendo :banderas:

Gra wychodzi u nas 18 września.

mightno9_wiiu.jpg

To i Shovel Knight w pudełkach :banderas: Jak będzie dobra cena to wezmę koło premiery.

Edytowane przez Figaro

Figaro, da radę taki casul jak ja przejść Mega Mana 2? Dużo dobrego, między innymi od Ciebie, słyszałem o tej serii, ale cholera, chyba to trudne gry są.

Ja skończyłem i to za jednym posiedzeniem. Pamiętam że zacząłem koło 18tej, a skończyłem o 3 w nocy xD Najlepsze że wcale nie planowałem tego kończyć. Ale coś mnie ciągle pchało. Ta myśl, że mogę powiedzieć, że przeszedłem Mega Mana. 

Skoro taki lamus jak ja skończył ten tytuł, to i Ty byś dał radę :) 

Inna sprawa czy gra by Ci się spodobała... Skoro Shovel Knight Ci nie podeszło? (Chociaż z tym dalej uważam, że powinieneś dać drugą szansę).

@Figaro i Rayos

Abstrakcyjnie i pretensjonalnie będzie to brzmiało, ale jak dla mnie Shovel Knight nie ma tego ''drygu'', który spowodowałby, że chciałbym go przejść. Jest ciekawy bohater, dobra muzyka, sterowanie, bossowie, sprite'y, ale cóż... nic mnie właśnie nie pchało, żeby grać dalej, a nie będę się przecież zmuszał. Powiedziałbym nawet, że (nie zamordujcie mnie) był zbyt... typowy. A któregoś klasycznego mega mana chciałbym skończyć dlatego, że te części z nesa mają fantastyczną muzykę.

Dużym laikiem jesteś? Generalnie gry z serii megaman są dość wymagające dla dzisiejszego przeciętnego gracza, ale powinieneś sobie dać radę  ;)

Przeszedłem Super Hexagonest i przeszedłem Hotline Miami w pół godziny, ale te gry łatwo wybaczają porażki, Mega Many to są chyba te gry, że jak Ci w 2/3 gry zabraknie żyć to zaczynasz od początku?

Edytowane przez mate5

Co do premiery to może będzie trza poczekać dłużej niż do września :

Game Informer has received additional information about the quiet delay of Mighty No. 9, with further substantiation that it will miss its September 15 release. The game does not have a new release date, but the most recent information reaffirms that retailer listings of 2016 are accurate.

GameStop (Disclosure: GameStop is Game Informer’s parent company) tells us on background that notification of delays such as this one are initiated by the publisher. This includes placeholder dates that are put in place when a game is first listed or, in this case, delayed. This indicates that the 2016 placeholder was driven by Deep Silver and Comcept, both of whom we've reached out to for comment. 

Deep Silver declined to comment on the matter and Comcept did not return our request for a statement by publication. We’ll update should either get back to us.

Comcept is currently in the final days of the Red Ash Kickstarter. The campaign is over $300,000 away from funding, with backers canceling pledges yesterday after an announcement that Chinese company Fuze will fund development.

This morning, Comcept repurposed the $800,000 Kickstarter as “stretch” goals to add to the core game. These include another playable character, a mini-game triggered after the main story, and a combat-focused dungeon.

Mighty No. 9 was promised for delivery in April 2015 during the Kickstarter campaign. The title is planned for 10 platforms: Xbox One, Xbox 360, PlayStation 4, PlayStation 3, Wii U, Vita, 3DS, PC, Mac, and Linux.

Our Take
At this point, it seems that Comcept isn't confirming the Mighty No. 9 delay, possibly because of the negative impact it would have on the ongoing Red Ash Kickstarter. Deep Silver, which is serving as the publisher for the game, may have its hands tied by the developer (which is why it didn’t offer a statement). If that’s the case, this falls squarely on Comcept’s shoulders and reflects quite poorly on the company. Comcept's first duty is to the backers, and it has failed to notify them of a substantial change.

http://www.gameinformer.com/b/news/archive/2015/07/31/mighty-no.-9-will-not-release-in-2015.aspx

Nieprawda. Gra wyjdzie we wrześniu.

@Figaro i Rayos

Abstrakcyjnie i pretensjonalnie będzie to brzmiało, ale jak dla mnie Shovel Knight nie ma tego ''drygu'', który spowodowałby, że chciałbym go przejść. Jest ciekawy bohater, dobra muzyka, sterowanie, bossowie, sprite'y, ale cóż... nic mnie właśnie nie pchało, żeby grać dalej, a nie będę się przecież zmuszał. Powiedziałbym nawet, że (nie zamordujcie mnie) był zbyt... typowy. A któregoś klasycznego mega mana chciałbym skończyć dlatego, że te części z nesa mają fantastyczną muzykę. 

Szkoda. Shovel Knight też ma fantastyczną muzykę. Myślę że ten tytuł powinno się jednak ograć na 3DSie, a nie pececie czy PS4. Spróbuj kiedyś! 

Przy okazji tematu: na jaką konsolę bierzecie Mighty no. 9? 

<Dźwięk karetki w tle>

Nieprawda. Gra wyjdzie we wrześniu.

No nie bardzo. Q1 2016.

Regarding the Mighty No. 9 Release Date

Posted by comcept USA, LLC

We have an important announcement to share with our backers.

Although we understand that everyone was looking forward to playing Mighty No. 9 as soon as possible, a release delay is going to be announced for the game at Gamescom 2015, which is currently being held in Cologne, Germany.

This is a project that would not have existed without the support of our backers, so we at least wanted to deliver this news to our backers before it is officially announced. We are unable to confirm a final release date at this time, however we will be aiming for a release in Q1 2016. Once a solid release date is set, we will announce it immediately to our backers and fans.

Of course, it is important to explain why exactly the game is being delayed. As we have communicated in the updates to our backers, all of the core content for the game is developed and in a complete state. However, there are still bugs and issues pertaining to the online features that are included in the game. These bugs and issues have a direct affect on enjoyment of the game, so a decision was made to work these issues out before release.

Currently, comcept and their partners are working at full capacity to resolve these issues and fix any remaining bugs. In addition, we have received quite a few requests for additional information regarding the various platforms that are part of the platform survey we have sent out. We have also only managed to receive around half of the total responses needed for the survey.

Considering the fact that the game’s release has been delayed, we are planning to open another platform survey once a final release date has been settled upon.

We will continue to deliver the most up-to-date info to our backers and fans through our forum updates, so please keep an eye out!

We appreciate your support and patience regarding this matter, and look forward to delivering Mighty No. 9 to our backers and fans in the best state possible.

The Mighty No. 9 Team

• Plusik 1
  • 3 miesiące temu...

Rowniez czekam na premiere. Szkoda, ze to jeszcze prawie 4 miesiace... Jako przedsmak niech w koncu w styczniu dadza Mega Man Collection na plytce. Czekam, czekam i nie moge sie doczekac chocby daty wydania.

Ha! Sprawdzilem wlasnie i niby data wydania MMC to 23 luty! 

Edytowane przez decoyed
  • 1 miesiąc temu...

KU.RWA

Gra po raz trzeci przełożona. Tym razem na "Spring 2016". A ja głupi pieniążki wpłaciłem i cieszyłem się, że za 11 dni będę już grał.

To the fans eagerly awaiting the release of Mighty No. 9, 

Unfortunately, we have an announcement that will be very disappointing to all of you. In preparation for the February release of Mighty No. 9 we have been working hard with our partners to resolve any network issues and porting work necessary to publish Mighty No. 9 on the various platforms. However, the issues relating to the network modes were more critical than expected, and it has become apparent that we will need to delay the game from its February 9th release date. We have been working up until the very last moment to resolve these issues in order to make the February release, but it has become clear that we no longer have enough time to fix the issues and have everything prepared for release.

The reason for the delay is rooted in bugs inside the network modes, and specifically problems with matchmaking. There are two large reasons for this problem, one of them being the large number of platforms supported (the solution for each platform is slightly different) and the other stems from the fact that the engine we are using is no longer being updated which means adjustments for matchmaking and online code are being made manually (actually reprogramming parts of the engine by the dev team themselves). Unfortunately, this is all a result of miscalculations on the part of us, the development staff. As a result, our fans who have been looking forward to Mighty No. 9 have been forced to wait for over half a year longer than expected, and for that we are sincerely sorry. I want to take this chance to apologize personally, and on the behalf of the development staff.

Over the end of the year break and the beginning of 2016, the development staff has been working on these issues non-stop without break, and thanks to their hard work the end is in sight. We continue to make progress to resolve these last issues that have been holding up the release of the game on the different platforms.

Because we are constantly working on it in cooperation with all our partners, we want to wait and make sure that everything is confirmed to be ready before giving a new specific release date. But we expect it to realistically be in Spring 2016.

For this 3rd delay of the game, we have no excuses for disappointing our fans and especially our backers once more. We want to take this chance to express our sincerest apologies to everyone who has looked forward to the release.

Although we are far past our original release date, the release of Mighty No. 9 is still right around the corner. We are all working hard to make sure that we can finish and release the game to all of our fans as quickly as possible, and ask once more for your support of this project that we have created together over these last few years.

Keiji Inafune

Choćby Inafune nałożył na łeb 3x więcej żelu niż zawsze, to ta gra nie będzie dobra.

Ponieważ?

Ponieważ:

1) To niby ma być nieoficjalny Mega-Man, a tak naprawdę to prymitywna bieganka, bo Mega-Man miał gameplay "elegancki";

2) Gra wygląda jak robiona pod 3DS-a, a potem przerzucona na wszystkie mocniejsze platformy. A przecież jest odwrotnie;

3) Inafune dużo gada o problemie japońskiego game-devu, a ostatnie, co wypuścił, to poprawne i mega dżapońskie Soul Sacrifice oraz mega crapa - Yaiba: Ninja Gaiden Z;

4) Nim miało miejsce 2. opóźnienie premiery (chyba to na wrzesień 2015), to typ wystartował na Kickstarterze... z podobnym projektem. Gracze prawilnie to storpedowali.

5) Trzy obsuwy i dalej nie znamy DOKŁADNEJ daty premiery.

Inafune dużo gada o problemie japońskiego game-devu

Problem z tym gostkiem jest taki,że podczas gdy on wylewał żale na zachodnich serwisach growych jak to japońskich game dev ssie kulki to cała reszta robiła dobre/bdb gierki i jeszcze wypuszczała je na zachodzie. Tak więc lepiej  mieć wywalone na to co on tam bredzi i liczyć na to,że sam tytuł okaże się chociaż poprawny. A póki co to co zaprezentowali papy nie zrywa. A troszkę losy tej gierki śledziłem,jak było o niej jeszcze głośno w ramach Kickstartera.

• 2 tygodnie później...
  • 4 miesiące temu...